[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have five Percocet tablets and some alcohol, is this enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1435390482463.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1435390482463.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
I have five Percocet tablets and some alcohol, is this enough to kill me?
>>
>>18529738
At bare minimum, it should get you high/drunk enough to shoulder tackle a train or to pull the trigger on a revolver.

If you're looking for a painless death, it's typically going to be gruesome. If you're looking for a death without a lot of blood/gore, it's typically going to be painful.
>>
>>18529744
Can't say I'd know but seems like this is probably true

Hotbox your car with a hose?
>>
>>18529755
You feel sick as fuck before dying. Car Exhaust isn't pure carbon monoxide.
>>
>>18529744
>>18529755
So the meds on their own won't be enough?

Do you think if I combined that with a sleeping medication and tied a plastic bag around my head that would work?

I'm not scared of dying, my biggest fear is somehow failing and making my life even worse by giving myself some kind of permanent brain or body damage.
>>
File: bodyguard and shield.jpg (157KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
bodyguard and shield.jpg
157KB, 1280x960px
>>18529776
If you just want to die, rent a gun and buy a bullet. Fire into the T-Zone:

http://www.guns.com/2012/01/31/t-zone-head-shots-video/
>>
>>18529738
Well let's hope it is right?
>>
>>18529781
^This. Use frangible bullets, too. The bullet will fragment into a bunch of tiny pieces of metal and ricochet around your skull. Keeps other people safe, while making sure that you'll get it done with a single shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLIHwT3Jdib2_kzQfxmOC_iJcdTIw5bz8S&v=rZgVv8UFYx0
>>
>>18529781
I don't live in America
>>
>>18529773
Good to know just in case

>>18529776
An entire bottle of pills may do the trick but honestly a bullet will be the quickest way

Maybe jump of a tall building. Try to do it in a remote location tho so you don't land on some kid with "dreams" or whatever
>>
File: prison shotgun.jpg (11KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
prison shotgun.jpg
11KB, 500x333px
>>18529738
If that manages to kill you, it will be due to liver/kidney failure. Painful way to go.

>>18529801
Then try to tackle a train, or build your own (you can build a shotgun with 20 usd with materials purchased from any home improvement store). This was literally made in prison.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.