[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is it acceptable touch my girlfriends's butt? We already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: dating-quotes-2[1].jpg (236KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
dating-quotes-2[1].jpg
236KB, 2048x1152px
When is it acceptable touch my girlfriends's butt? We already hugged, I kissed her head, wrapped my arm around her waist and held hands. I also laid my head on her chest and lap, so we already made some physical contact.
>>
Touch her butt. If she says stop, do t listen, keep TOUCHING her butt and proceed to undress her. If she puts up a fight, use your dominate male strength to hold her down and force it upon her. She will eventually give up on trying to escape and let you have your way with her. This works out in your favor about .08% of the time. Good luck
>>
>>18529693
Don't ask. Just go for it. If she stops you without saying a word, just respect it.

If she says, "I'm not a slut," or "I'm not that easy," just look her dead in the eyes, and say: "Well, I am." Then smile and say, "So whenever you're ready." Then don't try it again for another couple of dates.
>>
>>18529693
I usually give the girl's butt a little squeeze when we are kissing. lots of girls actually love being touched there as long as it's not a gross stranger.
>>
Whenever she becomes your gf and you're both above 16

Seriously kids this days need this much handholding? Pass me the bitch and I'll show you ffs
>>
>>18529729
Keep in mind that a huge fucking chunk of Gen Z is raised by single moms. Without a dad to give advice, and with women giving the worst advice ever, it makes sense that they would turn to the internet.
>>
I squeeze my girlfriends butt all the time, whenever I can. I do it in public and even if she tells me to stop she says it with a smile
>>
>>18529752
Last time I did it to my wife in public, she looked at me and said, "Would you get off?" I told her I was trying to. She gave me a high five. We fucked when we got home.
>>
>>18529752
yeah my ex loved when I groped her, bit her ear, etc in public. Part of me wishes I was the only one she would let do that but I know it's not.
>>
>>18529765
bretty funneh.

Yeah, OP, just go for it, assume the sale. If she acts uncomfortably just ignore it as though nothing had happened. If she goes full retard and gives you the feminist hissy fit, just laugh, do 360' a walk off into the sunset. But it should be fine.
>>
Do it to test the waters
>>
>>18529693
>When is it acceptable touch my girlfriends's butt?
When you, as the man, decide to stake your claim, and claim your prize, that's when.
>>
>>18530977
And if she says no?
>>
>>18529693
I think it's acceptable to try to touch a girl's butt if there is unambiguous mutual attraction between you. If you've already hugged, kissed and held hands then grabbing the butt should be pretty natural. If a girl is into you, then she will love a good hard masculine squeeze of one of her cheeks. If she tells you to stop or seems uncomfortable then stop of course.
>>
>>18531066
But would she immediately think I'm weird and start being uncomfortable/cautious around me?
>>
>>18531076
try sliding your hand in her back pocket while in a embrace or something
>>
>>18531042
what of it?
>>
>>18531076
Of course not; are you a child? If a woman is calling herself your girlfriend you're way past the point where she should have any problem with a buttgrab.
>>
>>18529693
when? A.S.A.P.
>>
>>18531117
Is it alright on the fourth date?
>>
>>18531335
well it depends.. how juicy were the dates before, what kind of a person both of you are (tho men are expected to take action in a good chunk of cases).
Anyway, I'd say 4th date is a good time to be cheeky, give it a bash, by which I mean- get in the vicinity of the butt with your hands and see if its ripe for the grabs,ha.
>>
>>18531335
Try it out
>>
>>18529729
Fucking this, the moment we become a thing, I have full access to your body. Meaning I'm gonna touch you when I feel like it. Especially if we've already fucked.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.