[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two virgin lovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: b80c5cc.jpg (100KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b80c5cc.jpg
100KB, 773x1000px
My new girlfriend and I met online 6 months ago and finally met irl. We fuck almost 3 times a day despite both being virgins but she wants more.

I've noticed she is very horny and curious. When she wore something exposing men began mistaking her for a prostitute.

I don't know why but this kinda just hit me with a sad truth that in the future when she goes to uni (a 98% male school) she will fuck other guys.

How do I cope with these thoughts
>>
Both initially being virgins *
>>
>>18529590
Just enjoy your time together. All those worries are a waste of time. She will probably leave and fuck other people but just be grateful for your time together. Think to yourself "what would 60 year old me say?" he would say to have sex with the tight young women while you still can.
Beyond the sex stuff, just enjoy your time together. You could be single for years after her so just enjoy :)
>>
>>18529601
Yeah. uumm... this. this is pretty good advice OP. I'd take it. Maybe even 2

She met you online and fucked you. That tells you what kind of person she is m8 so don't be surprised if she does the same with anyone else.

enjoy the sex and don't look back when it all comes burning to the ground
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.