[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penis anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

So, everyone talks about my penis size in and outside my social circle (people gossip.. a lot). Now, my penis is 2.7 ish in. soft which is small so yeah sucks and 6 in hard (just shy of an i phone 6 plus). Now, I do not get directly ridiculed but it sucks when people talk about it as an inside joke and think i cannot tell. Ive overheard it many times and it's lame. Also, the prejudice that comes with the rep sucks as it causes a lot of anxiety... what do i do?
>>
Get a hardon and whip it out to show everyone you are average.
>>
Try making your dick bigger
>>
B-brandon?
>>
>>18529396
how did they even find out your size?
>>
whipping it out while hard does sound like a good scenario..
>>
Im new to this, but in the locker room... obviously soft.
>>
>>18529416
It will also make them uncomfortable about talking about it so really it is twice the solution.
>>
>>18529429
yeah yeah, good call. Idk when I would do that or how I would get in that sort of scenario, but I would just like people not talking about my junk. Although, people say there is no such thing as bad publicity...
>>
>>18529423
yeah just have sex with one of them while drunk
or
send one of them a dick pic
>>
>>18529468
Yeah, having sex with one of them while drunk would work. I am not too fond of the dick pic though. I might just have to pull off a spongebob and yell that, "im average and im (somewhat) proud." haha
>>
>>18529396
You're a grow-er, not a show-er, get over it. 6 inches is "average", at least you don't have a micro peen. Focus on something, like actually getting laid, put that 6" to work.
>>
>>18529490
Thank you, will do. SPS is shitty but youre right.
>>
oh shut the fuck up faggot, mine is 5 inches. i slap your fuckin ass when i see you crying little bitch
>>
They don't do it because of ur dick, but because ur a pussy, stand up for yourself
>>
>>18529396
six inch when hard is actualy quite normal / high concidering that the average across studies is 4.7 to 6.3 inches
2.7 when soft might be a bit small/normal if we take that the average across studies is 2.8 to 3.9 inch
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271647.php

the discussion is either
A. "wait that hunk has a micropenis"
or
B. "i wouldn't have expected anything else from that pussy"
try to figure out if it's A or B if A do nothing, it will blow over, if B start becoming better, lift, learn how to be a smoother talker etc.

my advice is to solve the problem of the length itself is to find something casualy sexy and think about that while in the lockerroom
>>>/e/ is calling
>>
>>18529483
send the dick pic by 'accident'
>>
>>18530335
What would standing up for myself entail? I don't mind conflict but I feel as if I would have to end up fighting someone to gain respect... which if it comes down to it yeah I'll do that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.