[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 24

File: image.jpg (20KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 409x409px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
Girls,
Can you describe what it feels like when menstruating. I've heard some women are horny 24/7. Some are bitchy 24/7. What about you?
>>
>>18528904
I don't really experience any mood changes, if that's what you're asking about. Otherwise, sometimes I get cramps, but other than that, it's nothing more than an inconvenience, really.
>>
>>18528909
Ok. So women gping crazy on their periods is exaggerated? What happens to your sex drive
>>
Got no replies last thread

Why would a girl randomly seem to start sharing more stuff on Facebook that a certain guy is into?

The first was a news article about the stuff. Second was her posting a status that speaks of it favorably. (Then would like my comment about it. But she likes most comments she agrees with)

I should mention that they seemed to begin only after I shared some things of similar type

also, anyone have ideas about what determines the chat order on the FB sidebar?
>>
>>18528915
>So women gping crazy on their periods is exaggerated?
I'm sure some women live up to the hype, but I'd say it's an exaggeration for the majority of women.

>What happens to your sex drive
Nothing, it stays the same.
>>
>>18528920
I think you are way overthinking this. It's kind of aspergery. You gotta chill. If you like her ask her out. This stupid mind reading mumbo jumbo wont accomplish anything
>>
>>18528915
>So women gping crazy on their periods is exaggerated?
Not really, it differs from woman to woman, some experience it worse than others, there is no general rule for how it feels.
>>
>>18528904
For me it's very painful. Feels like something is constantly punching and stretching my ovaries/that general area. My lower stomach feels bloated and heavy. My mind feels dull and numb. I cry a lot more about stupid crap. I can't get up from the couch for a few days because of the pain. But i'm not bitchy or very horny. Just upset because it hurts so damn much and i want to be left alone.. Recently got on bc which has helped a lot with the pain
>>
>>18528933
Was actually asking for my gf. We tried bc but it killed her sex drive. How do we go about finding something that makes her retain it.
>>
>>18528925
Maybe. Gonna probably ask her if she still wants my help with what she asked about last week. (She does barely know me, sooo.)
>>
hat faggot, do you continue to push when girls say no? like in the clubs or whatever.
>>
>>18528938
Have you tried other forms of bc like the patch or the shot she can get every few months? I hear those help if regular bc pills cant. Also if she changes her diet to a healthier one then it can do wonders.
>>
>>18528970
No means no you idiot??? If she tells you to stop are you gonna keep raping her??
Sorry that was a harsh example but this isn't high school. If a girl is playing games with 'no means yes' then she's a bad egg and you should stay away.
>>
>>18528970
No, I don't rape girls, are you high? I usually just continue with the flirting until they, themselves, somehow ends up on top of my lap. Mind you, you should be able to tell if they actually want you to fuck off.

And I only wore a cap in that picture because I was out of gel.
>>
>>18528904
Imagine that sore feeling you'd get after doing a really hard ab work out, and then prolong that sensation non stop for a minimum of 7 days with no relief, on top of frequent muscle spasm pains throughout it all. Also physically, nothing's worse than when you physically feel that chunk of tissue slide out of ya. It's terrible.
I just get sad and scared emotions wise though. I don't get angry but so much as looking at me the wrong way can easily send me to tears.

This is why I'm glad to stack my pill, I get 1, maybe 2 periods a year. Since I never plan to have kids, I wish I could just rip my uterus out and be done with it but I still need it for them hormones.
>>18528915
Not all women are the same. I had a friend who'd bleed so heavy she'd become anaemic and pass out.
Now that's just another far end of the extreme. On average, its not a fun experience, but it's not like it's a small death or anything. So yeah, I'd say for 90% of women, they don't "go crazy" unless being crazy to you is just slightly moody and crying over things that probably aren't worth crying over but getting over it as soon as the hormone swing is gone.

Sex drive differences are also something that's individual. I never experienced much of a change at all. Mine might have dropped a bit, mostly because the idea of fucking with all that blood and goo grossed me out enough to turn myself off.
>>
>>18528938
If her aim is to ease up on her period more than actual birth control and hormonal birth control fucked her sex drive, then you might be SOL. Need the hormones to affect the cycle.
There are 2 different types of pill though, with 2 different kinds of hormones. But one is less effective in preventing pregnancies if memory serves correct, so I'd keep the condoms if all you're going for is "make period less shit".
>>
>>18528995
Eh well the persistance is weird. If they said no at first then fall into your lap i am betting it was the alcohol kicking in, and they regret it in the morning. Why don't you find a girl who wants to be with you instead of whittling away at someone? I
>>
>>18528982
>If a girl is playing games with 'no means yes' then she's a bad egg and you should stay away.
so 80% of women are bad eggs?

>>18528995
well how do you tell?
>>
File: question.jpg (109KB, 620x451px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
109KB, 620x451px
Alright. Meeting people out of nowhere is easy, and anything can happen.

However, setting people up with each other is weird. I have qualms. I don't like setups.

So I'm a guy, and my friend starts dating a girl, they are both 60-70 years old.

Friend tells me about this smoking hot girl (I am 29, she is maybe 25 or so) and she has my number, I have hers. She know I got her number, and she knows I got it sometime around noon today. So now it's 10 hours later. I figured I would text tomorrow, and usually when I call/text someone, I already laid the groundwork down through the initial meet if I approached her, or online dating conversation leading to number/meetup.

I have NO idea how she feels about being setup. She could possibly be waiting just to tell me to fuck off, know what I mean? And this wouldn't bother me except I really would like to stop flings and get serious with someone again. So I want this to work out.

So the question... finally. What the hell do you say to someone over text you have never met before, and roughly how does a conversation go that leads to a meetup? Because like I said, I am fine with everything once groundwork is laid. Because then you are texting someone for meetup plans.
>>
>>18529013
I don't actually do anything besides talking. They're the ones raping me in a sense. I make sure that they're in charge, they decide.

Do you know who I am? I was the guy asking how anyone can find pleasure in having sex with someone who doesn't want to have sex with you.

>>18529025
>well how do you tell?
When they say ''no way d:'' in a flirty manner, but won't let go of my arm. How can I leave when they're holding me back?
>>
>>18529046
>How can I leave when they're holding me back?
you deadlift 180kg you nigger
>>
>>18529050
Well somehow I wasn't strong enough.
>>
>>18529059
Audible kek.
>>
File: IMG_1722.jpg (12KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1722.jpg
12KB, 220x229px
>>18528904
An absolute nightmare.
>anxiety flares up hard 3-5 days before it even starts
>fluctuate constantly between being horny and wanting to kill myself
>first two days of actual period feel like guts are being run over by a van
>sweat like a pig
>just want to curl up and not move ever again for a week
>>
>>18529082
You forgot the period shits anon. The fucking shits are the worst. Slimy and gross and way too frequent.
Also the non stop gas for 5 days. I literally cannot stop farting when this shit starts up every month.
>>
>>18529103
Thanks for keeping it real. I have lost my urge to fap.
>>
>>18529103
I don't think that usually happens for me, just have to pee all the time. So I guess I should consider myself lucky in that one respect, at least.
>>
why send drunk texts/snap chats to a guy?
>>
>>18529114
No problem anon.
(also as of recently I've begun queefing while on the rag which is horrific. No idea why that started up at 22 and I pray to god it's not gonna be a reoccurring thing.)
Now you'll never fap again. Imagine sharting but with blood.
>>18529116
>j-just me then huh?
Its like, literally a layer of mucus that coats every log every single time I'm in full swing of my period, and I have to shit like twice a day for a good 3-5 days.
I feel violated when it slides out my asshole man.
>>
>>18529143
Because when you're drunk everything's a good idea.
>>
>>18529013
>Why don't you find a girl who wants to be with you instead of whittling away at someone? I
I forgot to answer this.

Majority of women are boring after 3-4 fucks. They're not bad people or anything, just boring. All the ones that I have been slightly interested in were all in relationships. I don't want to go down the cucking path.
>>
>>18529143
If he takes it well, you're in.
If he takes it poorly
>O-oh tee hee sorry I was drunk I didn't really mean any of that ha ha.

Good way to test the waters.
At least when I do it though, I'm always pretending to be much drunker than I actually am.
>>
>>18529148
Remember mate. Cuck or be cucked.
>>
>>18529150
She wasn't even saying anything to take well, just all last weekend she was texting me goofy shit and we were having conversations about dumb stuff and how bad her last relationship was
>>
>>18529148
>letting other men fuck your love interest
Top cuck.
>>
POLL FOR DUDES because I'm genuinely curious about guys.

1. Guys, what is the MOST important thing your girl needs to have and/or do?

2. What's a turn off that women have/do often? (like for example, having stretch marks or whining).

3. How many of you would go for a girl who talks about a dude she's interested in? How many of you would that same thing to a girl that has potential to be a GF?

4. Okay, y'all know that belief that hot girls can do almost anything and not be seen as weird/undesirable blah blah. How much of that is true to you personally as a dude?

5. How do you flirt with dudes? I understand that shit is situational, but like I hear that girls should play hard to get and that being forward makes it creepy/undesirable, but how can you play hard to get if no one wants you?

You don't gotta answer all of them, but yea.
>>
>>18528904

>tits swell up and my nipples feel like they have ten-pound rings hanging through em
>start having anxiety about if im pregnant or not despite being religiously on the pill
>start having crippling self doubt and insecurity
>hips bloat up and my skinny jeans can't be buttoned
>as someone mentioned, the pre- and mid- period diarrhea is the worst. Especially the first two days of the period, where the flow is heavy and the shits are frequent, having to wipe a million times because: is it blood or diarrhea or both still?
>sneezing, immediately cramping, and a gush of mucousy blood expelling from the vagina with no control
>i have anemia, so if it gets bad, all I can do is lay down with my feet up and pray I don't leak all over my bed every couple of hours
>i get horny towards the end, but this is the worst, as all the old brown blood is coming out, and while bf has no issues with period sex, it honestly just looks like gross poop and I can't let him see me like that.
>>
>>18529165
>how bad her relationship was
Thats what I'm talking about, she was dropping hints that she's single. Trying to see if she could get you to make a move
>>
>>18529183
Oh god the sneezing. It's painful and shoots blood and guts out your snatch at a thousand mph.
Fuck the sneezing.
>>
>>18529176
1. realize that sometimes I need alone time
2. expecting me to read your mind
3. if a girl talks about a guy she's interested in, I will not pursue her for anything serious at all. I would not talk to a girl I'm interested in about other girls seriously. e.g. I would say "wow zoe kravitz could really get it" but I wouldn't say "you know, that emily girl I talk to is really relationship material, she's great"
4. not true, if a 10/10 does something weird I'll still jduge her for it. I was recently talking with a girl (stupid hot) who had no idea who napolean was and it really turned me off
5. playing hard to get is stupid. just be playful and coy. being forward isn't undesirable. get out of high school and then worry about that stuff

t. 25 year old guy
>>
>>18529176
1. compatibility (yes, this is subjective)
2. being overly dependent, being disrespectful towards me
3. lol
4. not true at all
5. depends on the dude. i prefer the direct approach. for me, the hard to get coy maiden thing is an instant turn off
>>
>>18529194
...I've graduated college already and just got a full time job.

When should I worry about this then?

>>18529197
I just mentioned #3 because it seems like A LOT of dudes will still pursue a girl even after she's put forward her interest in another dude and it just made me wonder if a significant portion of dudes would do that.
>>
>>18529144
I mean, I've had some awful shits while I was on my period, but I don't think it's ever been that bad.

>>18529183
Oh fuck, the fucking old blood, I can't believe I didn't mention that. It smells like death on top of everything else. The sneezing and anemia are pretty horrible too.
>>
>>18529200
im sure plenty do, but i immediately lose interest in that scenario
>>
>>18529176
>What's a turn off that women have/do often? (like for example, having stretch marks or whining)
Not having any fucking hobbies
It makes you bland and clingy
Act like you can enjoy your life at least a little bit if you didn't have a guy in it to take up your time

>How many of you would go for a girl who talks about a dude she's interested in? How many of you would that same thing to a girl that has potential to be a GF?
If I'm not the dude she's interested in, then probably not me. I want to find somebody who I don't have to convince to like me.

>How do you flirt with dudes? I understand that shit is situational, but like I hear that girls should play hard to get and that being forward makes it creepy/undesirable, but how can you play hard to get if no one wants you?
No, fuck off with that mind game shit. Be direct, but give some space. It's creepy/undesirable when the woman is completely unrelenting and never leaves you alone. Just be direct about how you feel about a guy and leave him to make the decision on his own. Act like you really enjoy spending time with him, instead of talking about spending time with your other friend Chad the whole time. It's not the motivation you think it is. It's offputting.

Playing hard to get is supposed to be a fun, silly game, that both parties are well aware of. Not a way to force someone to really prove themselves.
>>
Guy here. Yesterday i had a casual date that ended in sex. I had the feeling the girl wanted something more stable, a boyfriend rather than a casual friend.
She's asking me for another date next Sunday.
I'm willing to go, but how do i get her off my back if she asks me to go steady? Not much experience on that and no interest either.
>>
File: 44567325712.jpg (69KB, 468x558px) Image search: [Google]
44567325712.jpg
69KB, 468x558px
>>18529223
>Act like you can enjoy your life at least a little bit if you didn't have a guy in it to take up your time
>>
>>18529235
Just tell her ASAP that you want a fuckbuddy, not a relationship.

>>18529243
hahaha, but he has a point.
>>
>>18529243
I guess that was a bit harsh. What I meant was you should have things to do with your time when I'm not around or even when I am around.
>>
>>18529254
This
Some of the most comfy feeling in the world is when both you and your waifu are in the room together quietly working on your own stuff, occasionally looking up and smiling at each other, then going back to it, then cuddling at the end
>>
>>18529189
think so? we were talking about how we both really don't like clingy partners and both need some time to ourselves during the week

you odn't think she was just venting to someone abouta shitty relationship?
>>
>>18529243
Anything else is a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>18529252
>>18529254
Lol I know, I was mostly joking.

But my dream in life and my primary goal is to be some guys waifu and dote on him and his every need and desire like a good house wife.
I have some other personality traits, though I know I certainly could use some work, but this motivation of mine is quite glaring when dating. I understand its not for everyone and don't actually take it that harshly though lol.
>>
>>18529260
It's a possibility yes, either one of those things.
I'm speaking from me personally too, that conversation kind of sounds like probing for "is he relationship material".
Think about it, you both agree on a core fundamental aspect of a relationship, how much time to spend together and apart. If she was interested, that's a huge plus (and if you're interested, should be a plus on her part too).
>>
>>18529059
Nice.
>>
>>18529272
>But my dream in life and my primary goal is to be some guys waifu and dote on him and his every need and desire like a good house wife.
It's cute. But the real best scenario is for both of you to support each other like that.

So you gotta have your own hobbies that he can encourage you with in return

You can't just clean all day, eventually the house will be clean, the clothes folded, and you'll be like fuck I have nothing to do

Try art or learning how to play music or the most beautiful thing, singing, something like that

Or work on a project car or motorcycle, that would be rad as hell too
>>
>>18529148
>All the ones that I have been slightly interested in were all in relationships
I know this feel.
>>
>>18529013
>Eh well the persistance is weird
Why the fuck is the persistance weird?
>>
What would happen if I paid a girl to turn me into Chad?
>>
I understand that girls want a confident, dominant guy typically, or so they say at least.

do girls like sad guys that can empathize too?

or are they kind of better kept friends.
>>
If someone asks me what gift I want for my birthday, does that mean they want to get me something?
>>
>>18529327
why would anyone willfully choose someone who is sad
>>
>>18529338
Probably, I mean at least that's what I would mean if I ask that and it sounds like something I would ask but only the people I really care about.
>>
>>18529176
>1. Guys, what is the MOST important thing your girl needs to have and/or do?
Its alot to ask but stick with me and be there when I need you there.
>2. What's a turn off that women have/do often? (like for example, having stretch marks or whining).
spend lots of money on superficial shit like bathbombs, makeup, nail polish, etc
>3. How many of you would go for a girl who talks about a dude she's interested in? How many of you would that same thing to a girl that has potential to be a GF?
It reminds me I need to be focusing more on myself instead of a girl whos interested in someone else.

>4. Okay, y'all know that belief that hot girls can do almost anything and not be seen as weird/undesirable blah blah. How much of that is true to you personally as a dude?
A hot enough chick could probably get away with murder.

5. How do you flirt with dudes? I understand that shit is situational, but like I hear that girls should play hard to get and that being forward makes it creepy/undesirable, but how can you play hard to get if no one wants you?
It really depends on what you want, it sounds like sex so really its as easy as going out for drinks and getting drunk with one thing leading to another.
>>
>>18529176

>1

She needs to share my aesthetic sense to a decent degree, and have major interpersonal chemistry with me.

>2

Peiricings, Tattoos, being dishonest in an attempt to smooth over a situation or save me pain.

>3

Not relevant.

>4

Some things, like being a really resentful sjw who can't think outside of identity politics and look at the bigger picture, being really deceitful and fickle. having a history of manipulation, etc won't change the fact that the girl is hot. But it will make me stay away from them.

>5

Playing hard to get often works poorly unless the guy is pushy. We can't read your mind, and the last thing we want is a restraining order or for you to start telling people that we are some creepy dude who won't leave you alone. The chase is nice and all, but we should at least be aware that what we are doing is cool with you and get a bit of encouragement. And having a girl just come right out after me would be incredibly validating personally.
>>
>>18529342
I date sad girls. I like to make them smile. I guess its different for guys.
>>
>>18529371
>being dishonest in an attempt to smooth over a situation or save me pain.
Oh fuck I hate that shit. Good call anon.
>>
>>18529288
Ah I don't care about "getting mine" though. Rather, I'm happy making him happy. I feel fulfilled and successful making his dreams come true. That kind of thing.

But I do have my own things. I'm learning languages and translating stuff. It's neat, and time consuming. I also do some vidya, keep up with a handful of tv shows, stuff like that.

I like to build shit when I have the resources to. Made a bench a few years ago.
>>
>>18529397
>I also do some vidya, keep up with a handful of tv shows
I don't really consider that a hobby. Everybody does that.

>I like to build shit when I have the resources to. Made a bench a few years ago
Now that's fucking cool as shit.
>>
>>18529408
Eh, to each their own. It's an interest I have, and mutual like for certain tvshows makes a very easy talking point when trying to get around that awkward acquaintance phase.

Yeah I'm into that upcycling stuff too. Built the bench from scrap wood, fabric, and stuffing though. I really want to be able to do the shit where you find a couple old beat up pieces of shit and combine them into something pretty though. I can never seem to pull it off though, just ends up looking like shit lol.
>>
>>18529342
I'm so fucking lonely I'd take anyone
>>
>>18529176
1. A hobby. A real hobby, meaning not Netflix and Facebook for 12 hours a day. Something like knitting or hiking (actual hiking) or fucking carpentry. I don't care, just do something constructive with your free time.

2. Complaining about other people. If I'm talking to a girl I'm interested in my dick gets softer than 10-ply toilet paper the second she starts talking about how much of a cunt Sarah is.
Also identity politics and social justice bullshit, which is damn-near unavoidable here in Washington.

3. Not a fucking chance to either of those. I'm not going to /make/ a girl choose me over someone she's already interested in because 9/10 times it's not worth the effort. By that same token I'm not going to make a girl fight harder to win me over.

4. I have hard limits for any girl. It's not that a 10/10 girl would have to do something more extreme to lose my interest, it's more that a 2/10 girl would have to work harder to keep my interest because physical attraction is non-existent.

5. With me you should absolutely be forward. I hate games because I'm fucking dense or autistic and can never see the "signs" that are apparently oh-so obvious to everyone else.

>24-year-old KV
>>
File: 93992468.jpg (51KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
93992468.jpg
51KB, 540x404px
How to get a white grillfriend...? Please help.
>>
>>18529584
What color are you? This is important.
>>
Indian, but I don't think that is a "colour".
And before you say anything, I'm REALLY trying NOT to be a stereotypical "pajeet". I've even gone to the extreme of hiring language specialists to help me improve my English. Starting workout regime next month.

Still, I don't think all the money, cars, respect, etc. in the world, will ever even get a white grill to even look at me for one second...
>>
>>18529602
Your best bet is to look in the SJW crowd. I know it sounds awful, because it is, but those are the only white girls I ever see with 1st generation Indian BFs. I'm not 100% sure but I think you still qualify as "oppressed" so they can use you to virtue signal and you might actually get a real relationship out of it.
If that doesn't pan out then you just have to do your best to act/speak like a normal American/Brit/whatever and chat up normal girls like a normal guy until you find one that isn't repulsed by you like the rest of us.
It'll be a lot easier for you if you're moving to a generally liberal area, even more-so if it has a large tech sector like California or Washington.
>>
>>18529602
Why do you want a white girl and not an indian one?

Racist
>>
>>18529629
This is perfect advice. Also, find an expert in fragrance. I'm talking about high end perfumes and colognes - you might have to take a road trip. Go to them, tell them to give you a game plan on how to smell from the ground up. The worst thing about Indians is the smell, and every one of you fuckers think you are the exception. Well you are not.

Buying a popular cologne and showering is not a game plan for an Indian, you need to be taught. You have to accept this and give yourself over to expert advice. They will explain how to shower - how to wash yourself step by step, and how often. They will mask your individual Oder to the magic formula that will mask it. Smelling human will greatly aid your chances. I think you have a real shot. Just listen to the other guys advise too.
>>
File: 111.jpg (539KB, 1080x3431px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
539KB, 1080x3431px
any women willing to explain how this makes sense? no bullshitting
>>
>>18528904
I get extremely horny when I'm on my period and it helps to alleviate some of the pain and pressure when I have sex or pleasure myself on my period. But I also get very moody as well
>>
>>18529673
Lol
>>
>>18529673
The part where she got offended, or the part where she 180'd and got interested once she'd decided you were funny?
>>
>>18529673
>thinks it's a joke or a pick up of some kind
>>
>>18529684
the last
>>
>>18529602
Yo, unrelated to your question but as a white guy, what sort of chance do I have with a qt indian girl? She's Australian born but full-blooded indian as far as I know, fairly light skin so possibly a half-breed I suppose but I don't think so.
>>
>>18529695
Yeah, honestly, I have no fucking clue. If you started yelling at me over text and demanding my number I'd probably just stop replying.
>>
>>18529176
1. Good personality, she has to be accepting with my kind of humor, be by my side and also know that I need to be alone sometimes

2. Dishonesty, being self righteous, talking crap about people, and just having a nasty personality

3. Been there, done that as a kid, won't ever again

4. If you have a nasty personality, I wouldn't hesitate to call you an asshole at all. Just because you have a beautiful body/face doesn't help you from the fact that you're a bitch

5. I mean, I can't tell if someone is flirting at all or when I am, so yeah, just be straight forward

I have a question for women. Does the height of a guy really matter at all?
>>
>>18529713
>I have a question for women. Does the height of a guy really matter at all?

oh boy. women have ocd about height. even footfags arent as bad as the average girl with height. its literally a fetish for them
>>
>>18529235
How about you be an adult and let her know your intentions instead of being a dick and leading her on?
>>
>>18529730
Fuck off, girls do this shit all the time
>>
>>18529176
1. Intelligence, probably. I'm a very smart dude and she needs to be in the same sort of ballpark as I am or I tend to feel like we have nothing in common.

2. Trying to inspire jealousy. Probably my own fault for mostly going for mean-girl types but this shit irks me regardless. If I am with you then I want you, if you would like me to demonstrate that then the answer isn't to go out of your way to try and get me to be jealous just so that you feel wanted.

3. Probably not. I kind of assume that a woman talking about being into someone else is into that person and not into me. I do, admittedly, do something kind of similar in that I will talk about other girls to a girl I am interested in, but it's always superficial stuff. Mostly I am just throwing out the idea that I am looking at women in general and gauging her reaction of me as someone who is potentially involved in a romantic relationship.

4. Pretty true. Obviously there are exceptions but the more attractive a girl is the less important her flaws become. Same is true of hot guys, but to a lesser extent. Personally I don't excuse bitchiness no matter how hot a person is.

5. Flirting is all in the intent. Be nice, pay small compliments, join in on jokes, initiate physical contact (this one can be pretty important because men are often discouraged from being the ones to make that innocent first move in case we are making the girl feel uncomfortable). Mostly though if you are conspicuously going out of your way to spend time with me I will interpret most of what you are doing as flirting.
>>
>>18529724
Well that fucking sucks. I'm 5'3, but have confidence in my height and act tall. I've had a history of dating women around 5'7-6'0, one of them was online and she was sorta disappointed that I was 4 inches shorter but kept dating me either way. I assume maybe it's confidence in your height that makes women be okay to be in a relationship with
>>
What are the signs or red flags that a guy is only in it for the sex?
>>
>>18529771
He doesn't stick around if you won't put out.
>>
>>18529771
if its on tinder its like 99% since even 4/10 women can pull tall, fit, handsome men and they have no reason to stay with you since its just easy pussy for them.
irl you should just ask at some point
>>
>>18529771
Pretty much this >>18529782
>>
>>18529713
If you're attractive and/or have a nice personality, no. If you're extremely insecure about it, you're ugly, boring and/or a shitty person overall, I can tell you to go to /jp/ so you can buy your own portable pussy and go to /x/ so make yourself a nice tulpa.
>>
File: 1432124929567.jpg (52KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1432124929567.jpg
52KB, 600x337px
Me and this girl at work are pretty close and we do a lot of stuff together, problem is people are gossiping that I'm pining after hard.

It's annoying cause we're just friends, on top of that, most of the stuff we do is initiated by her. It's kind of annoying to be labeled as this desperate loser when I'm just hanging with my friend.
>>
File: 1498972990699.jpg (194KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1498972990699.jpg
194KB, 640x1920px
>>18529176
Being alright with some dark humor. There's other things, but this is high up there. It's a little edgy, but when this girl I know made a gas chamber joke, my attraction spiked
>2. What's a turn off that women have/do often? (like for example, having stretch marks or whining).
Going clubbing, being overweight, being petty/bitching about nothing, waste money on dumb shit
>3. How many of you would go for a girl who talks about a dude she's interested in? How many of you would that same thing to a girl that has potential to be a GF?
Feels like your trying to gauge a scenario you're in
>4. Okay, y'all know that belief that hot girls can do almost anything and not be seen as weird/undesirable blah blah. How much of that is true to you personally as a dude?
Eh, if she's fucking stupid I don't care how attractive she is. Too stupid and she appears as little more than sex toy to me.
>5. How do you flirt with dudes? I understand that shit is situational, but like I hear that girls should play hard to get and that being forward makes it creepy/undesirable, but how can you play hard to get if no one wants you?
Just be real, all this car and mouse, carrot on a stick shit just leaves me feeling like shit when I end up looking into something that was never there. Feels like running in place
>>
>>18529176
Sex, that's it. Otherwise I practically don't care what else you do or don't do, just have sex whenever I want.

Physically nothing unless you get obese, I'll still sexually attracted to almost any white female, I don't care about acne or leg hair, but verbally I get annoyed pretty much whenever a woman opens their mouth

Go fuck him and stop talking to me.

The pussy pass is real, being a woman is living live on super-easy mode. Women aren't held to the same level of accountability as men, similar to the reasons why children aren't punished as harshly for their actions.

Punishing a woman is basically like punishing a child instead of the parent.

>5. How do you flirt with dudes? I understand that shit is situational, but like I hear that girls should play hard to get and that being forward makes it creepy/undesirable, but how can you play hard to get if no one wants you?
Don't flirt, don't sleep around, indicate that you're looking to start a family and have kids, and do whatever you can to convince the man that you're not like other women, in that you won't cheat/divorce.
>>
Hey lads, if a man is reluctant to have sex with you over the course of a very long time, does that mean it is time to separate?
>>
>>18529953
What the fuck? I've never heard of this problem.

What kind of low T beta male numale cuckold are you dating?

Is he on SSRIs or something that kills his sex drive?
>>
>>18529176

1. The ability to be herself with me and around others.
2. They think they are the center of the universe. I'm talking like they expect to be treated like royalty and demand a lot from others.
3. I wouldn't make any kind of move on a girl who is interested in another guy. In fact, I would probably try to help hook her up with the guy if it was possible.
4. I wouldn't really care how cute a girl was. If she was doing something weird or undesirable I would just think she was weird regardless.
5. Dude I want woman to be themselves around me. That usually means talking to me like they would talk to a close friend or something.
>>
>>18529960
Nah. He claims he is stressed from his job, but he works about 30 hours a week, salaried, at a fucking restaurant. You think he'd have the sex drive of a fucking stallion, he's only 25. But every time I suggest suggest, he groans. I even bought a sexy outfit and he just bitched that I looked like a whore.
>>
>>18529972
*I suggest sex

God I drank too much.
>>
Women:

Stupid question

Do women tend to stare and constantly look over at a guy they find creepy?
>>
File: help.png (426KB, 473x767px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
426KB, 473x767px
Girls,
How true are those pseudo-sciency little anecdotes about how to tell if a girl is into you and the like? Things like 'Girls raise their voice when talking to a guy who they're interested in" or that they play with their hair or keep their feet pointed at you when talking to you.

Have you ever caught yourselves doing these things?
>>
>>18529176

1. When you look at a girl and just melt. Can't really describe it but it's amazing. I've only found it in two girls my whole life.

2. Being high maintenance, feeling entitled, expects you to constantly buy her things, that sort of stuff.

3. If I'm just trying to bone her it's not too bad. I don't talk about other prospects while with a girl.

4. Looks go a long way but there are red flags that can't be overlooked.

5. Mostly just be a normal fun person but make sexual jokes, it lightens the mood and indicates you want the d.
>>
Sometimes my boyfriend fucks me so well I can't move or talk properly and my eyes go misty. I know he likes it because he cums harder when that happens. What is this fetish called?
>>
File: 1393828737999.jpg (42KB, 468x400px) Image search: [Google]
1393828737999.jpg
42KB, 468x400px
>>18529673
>all those tinder notifications
>>
>>18530055
An orgasm. Next question?
>>
>>18530070
He likes it when I'm lose consciousness from orgasm. Is there a name for that?
>>
>>18529176
1. Talkativeness. I don't like having to start all the conversations. I don't like feeling like I have to impress you. I like when a girl comes up to me and says hi rather than me having to put myself out there that much more. Obviously I don't wanna girl who goes on for hours, just one who starts convos of her own.

2. The cold shoulder. Especially when things seem like they're going well at first. It leaves us wondering and frustrated. One word replies, deadpan attitude, all that annoys me and probably a lot of other guys.

3. If a girl does that I immediately assume she's trying to ward me off. Huge turnoff for me.

4. Pretty true outside of extreme exceptions.

5. Don't play hard to get. Please don't. Just compliment us. Being straightforward is fine. Compliment us on anything. I know it's vague but look for things you like and point it out. Honestly, it's just about making them feel good and conveying interest.
>>
gonna have my arm in a sling for the next 6 weeks. anyway I can get girls as a cripple?
>>
>>18530073
Satisfaction from giving someone an orgasm. Duh.
>>
>>18529176
Sense of humour and and open mind. And I don't mean open mind as in "you have to think like I do", but be willing to entertain an idea even if they disagree with it.
2. What's a turn off that women have/do often? (like for example, having stretch marks or whining).
Being boring. Nothing is a bigger turn off than when someone can only talk about some stupid bullshit like Facebook or how much they drank last night.
3. How many of you would go for a girl who talks about a dude she's interested in? How many of you would that same thing to a girl that has potential to be a GF?
I'd go for it if it felt right, as long as she's single. As for the reverse, if I felt comfortable talking to her about someone I like, then she's pretty high up there.
4. Okay, y'all know that belief that hot girls can do almost anything and not be seen as weird/undesirable blah blah. How much of that is true to you personally as a dude?
Sure, they get more leniency, but only to a limit. Eating your own shit is gross no matter how hot you are.
Don't worry about shit like that. Be a fun conversation. Tell jokes, listen, be engaged and be engaging. If you have fun talking shit with each other, that to me is way more important than any other bullshit
>>
>>18528904
I get miserable, and sore, like a stomach and back ache for the first two days. Other than that, it's just annoying.
>>
>>18529327
I like sad guys, kind of. It depends if it's existential angst, diagnosed depression, or realistic awareness of the world. I at least don't like dominant men etc. I find it turns to arrogance far too quickly.
>>
Girl stays in and watches Netflix all day. It's all she does or at least says she does. I watch it myself too, but I have no idea what to talk about anymore. I can't find any other interests of hers. I take her out every now and then, but she seems pretty bored herself.

Thing is, I do really like her. How can I liven things up between us? What can I talk about? What do I do?
>>
>>18528894
Is a 6 inch long and 5 inch wide cock satisfying? I might get laid for the first time soon and I'm extremely worried of what she'll think.
>>
I asked yesterday, but forgot to check answers.
I have not accessed internet for over a week now, but I was texting with a girl before, after we had a date. Now I just disappeared for 1 week.
What does she think of me by this point?
>>
>>18530171
Didn't you post this in the last thread? And wasn't she your girlfriend?

Anyway, my response is that if you actually can't find anything to talk, then there's not much hope for your relationship. My relationship doesn't stagnate and my SO and I don't go radio silent because one of us has time off from work. If you have to force conversation, it's not going to work out.
>>
>>18530074
>5. Don't play hard to get.
As a guy, I disagree. When girl always responds positively, I start feeling like I have her and stop caring about her, like "its already cleared up". When she turns cold suddenly, it makes me actually want to get her back, even some sort of jealousy and in the end I like her more because of that.
>>
>>18528904
It's not really that much different from the rest of the month. The first 1-3 days are sometimes painful/gross/annoying (aches, tiredness, nausea, diarrhea, bloating, sweating like a pig and it reeks too). If I'm rude while I'm on my period, it could be because I'm in pain so I have less tolerance for bullshit, but that doesn't mean you should write-off women's complaints, even if they're menstruating. Additionally, I usually become more empathetic and thus more prone to crying if I hear/remember something tragic. That's about it.

My sex drive is the same while menstruating as it is when I'm not: non-existent.
>>
>>18529004
>>18529082
>>18529183
Where did the evolution fucked up so badly?
>>
>>18529984
Yes.
>>
>>18529560
>real hobby
>dont like complaining
>not going to make a girl choose me
>with me should be forward
With this mindset you will stay kv a long time anon.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18529857
>>
>>18529972
He is either gay, you are ugly for him, his dick stopped working or the porn is better than you for him (2D > 3D).

Tough luck. Tried to ask him DIRECTLY about it?
>why dont you want to have sex with me?

>>18530011
Ask her on date dummy.

>>18530055
The tag in porn sites is sometimes called
>fucked silly
>aheago

>>18530078
You dont know until you try.

>>18530171
Make her play some online coop game with you. Original sin?

>>18530185
Girls dont cum from penetration anyway. If you want your lady to enjoy herself, lick her clit and cuddle the shit out of her.

>>18530211
Ask her, not us.
>>
how tf am i supposed to get a boyfriend if my friends are all more attractive than me? people enjoy my company but I'm not all that outgoing when it comes to meeting people. I get wingmaned by my friends but all the guys just fall for them instead.
>>
>>18530319
Yes, it is a shitty situation, you could either try exposing yourself somewhere alone, or be more interesting and appealing personality-wise than your friends.
>>
>>18530319
Meet people without them, or do something to improve your looks if they're THAT much better looking than you.
>>
>>18530316
>Ask her, not us.
Truth is, I did not read her message and now it is harder and harder to open Facebook. I just keep pushing this moment away. I really like her and would like to meet up with her next days a lot, but I cant bring myself to open the website and answer.
>>
>>18528894
It seems that the only women available and willing are older, married women.

I turned one down (I regret doing so), and now there's another potential one. I don't feel like saying no this time around.

What the hell is wrong with me?
>>
Girls, why do you make lives so difficult for us guys? Why do I have to lie and manipulate you to get you? It really shouldn't be that way, but I got shat on by girls when I was open and honest about my feelings.
>>
>>18530319
Here is a very stupid suggestion:
Dont show your bf your female friends. Keep them separated. Or try asking boys on dates yourself when your friends are not around.

>>18530350
So what are you waiting for? Stop shitposting and login already.

>>18530374
Look here >>18530346 it appears that everybody cheat these days. Cuck their husbands already.

>>18530400
All you need is to never tell girls you love them first. Instead of words use actions. Fuck them hard, cuddle, smile, bring flowers amd spam invitations on dates.

There isnt probably worse move than telling girl you love her. You have to be manly men. Aka not showing her your vulnerabilities and feelings. Be manly man, not whiny bitch.
>>
If I tell a girl I am empathethic, how much is this a turn off? In the sense that I feel like people around me, their emotions are contagious to me. When I was a kid it was severe, like not wanting to be in a room with one person who doesnt like you, but with time I do not let it influence my actions, just a feeling now.
>>
>>18530414
I was asking girls, you fucking retard. Fuck off, condoms guy.
>>
File: 938256556666.jpg (91KB, 728x450px) Image search: [Google]
938256556666.jpg
91KB, 728x450px
How fucked am I?

>Went to Las Vegas with friends last week
>Girlfriend is concerned about cost
>But it's my best friend's birthday
>She has to stay behind because of work
>Promise her I won't spend much money
>Tell her less than 800 will be used for gambling
>Go to Las Vegas with a set amount of money
>End up losing around six thousand dollars
>Girlfriend doesn't know yet
>Don't have joint bank account

We can make rent for this month but next month she's going to know something is up when I can't make all the payments, I went overboard in Vegas, it was a heat of the moment thing, I was with a bunch of friends and we had a bunch to drink, and things just got way out of control, what do I do?
>>
>>18530400
>Girls, why do you make lives so difficult for us guys?
We don't. Maybe you're going after manipulative girls. Maybe you're a moron.
> Why do I have to lie and manipulate you to get you?
Again, maybe you're going after trashy girls, or maybe you're just weird or unpleasant.
>It really shouldn't be that way, but I got shat on by girls when I was open and honest about my feelings.
Maybe you come off as creepy or something? I don't know. Generally girls don't do that.
>>
>>18530434

You sit down with her, tell her outright and with absolute honesty that you fucked up bad, let her get angry af and once she calms down a bit you figure out together how to make it and fix this stupid ass mistake. That's how you do it.
>>
File: 1387005829230.png (592KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1387005829230.png
592KB, 800x800px
>>18530434
>Go to Las Vegas with a set amount of money
>End up losing around six thousand dollars
No choice but to tell her you're a full retard with no self control.
>>
>>18530443
Yeah I don't really have a choice do I?

She's gonna go fucking ape shit, but eventually she'll find out on her own, think I should tell her before or after she goes to work?
>>
GIRLS

Do you want a dominant muscular Chad like bf (who loves you), or do you want a more submissive skinny like bf (who also loves you)?
>>
>>18530460
either, im not picky
>>
>>18530458

You know her best, so whichever you think would go of better. If you tell before work, she's got time to cool of during work. But if she's got a stressful job, then adding to it by dropping money issues on her beforehand might just make it worse afterwards.
>>
>>18530460
Can I have a middle ground?
>>
>>18530460
Skinny (reasonably) dominant boyfriend.
>>
>>18530458
After work.

Don't be surprised if she leaves you though, going from $800 to $6000 is a big fucking jump.
>>
>>18530467
Ironically enough she works as an accountant, her job is semi-stressful, she complains a lot about it, might be best to tell her after work so it doesn't ruin her day

Should I set a scene for it? Like...make dinner and light candles and shit?
>>
>>18530319
maybe you should have something else going for you other than looks.
>>
File: die mass replier.png (41KB, 540x231px) Image search: [Google]
die mass replier.png
41KB, 540x231px
>>18530458
Can i ask you what your thinking pattern was when you decided to go to casino when you know how impulsive stupid boy you are?

And what did you play? If it was anything but roulette and betting on color, you are even more stupid.

>>18530421
Pic related.
>>
>>18530460
You do realise that all the scientific studies show that women tend to say something different than what they actually want.
>>
>>18530488
Not him, but Las Vegas with friends and booze almost always leads up to missing money, when you're hanging out with a bunch of buddies drinking and money is being thrown around, people start doing stupid shit

It's pretty obvious you don't hangout with a lot of people.
>>
So I recently got in contact with an old friend, she was all on me calling me and texting then she tried to face time and I pussied out she clicked and she doesn't seem interested anymore, any way of unfucking this?
>>
>>18530511
Btw I told her how I felt that I cared about her and I want her to be mine, she said she'd call me in a few mins and she never did lol. I feel like a bitch for even caring this much.
>>
>>18530511
It's over anon. You stopped yourself from becoming a betaorbiter, which is good
>>
>>18530488
Booze + Friends + Las Vegas = spending way too much money, if you weren't such a shut in you would know this

>>18530434
I lost money gambling too, girlfriend wasn't happy about it but it wasn't the end of the world, good luck bro.
>>
>>18530499
>>18530522
So is this your personal excuse for behaving like idiot when drunk? That it is normal? Do you also drive when drunk?

Even if i wanted to bet all my money, you have with you some cash and debit card which isnt connected to your main account or saving one, so it is impossible for me to lose so much i dont have money for rent. You act like you have just one bank account.
>>
>>18530520
Fuck it atleast she got me back into working out and eating healthier lol.
>>
>>18530485
i do, but looks + personality beats just a great personality
>>
File: 444.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>18530525
NEWS FLASH!: People act stupid while drunk, more at 11!
>>
>>18530460
I prefer "normal" (skinnyfat or slim but not rail thin) over muscular (unless it's high bodyfat high muscle, then that's fine and preferable over skinny to me) and would be disappointed with a man who is not willing to change it up in the bedroom and take turns.
>>
Do you girls find beautiful male bodies as intensely attractive as most males find beautiful women bodies?
>>
>>18530563
Can't talk for everyone, I know there's women who love the visuals of a naked man. Personally I do not really care about the sight. If I love someone then yes I like to see their body, but I would never look at random naked men just for the sake of looking at naked men.

I am still crazily attracted to men, including strange ones, but not because I think their bodies are hot but because I think THEY (smell, voice, way of moving, way of looking) are hot.
>>
>>18530514
>Btw I told her how I felt that I cared about her and I want her to be mine
mistake
>>
>>18530571
Lol I know man, its fuckin weird now, I don't even know how to handle this. Just tell her I'll see her around or stop responding as much?
>>
>>18530460
Skinny dominant boyfriend who loves me.
>>
>>18530563

Well, naked women are objectively more aesthetically pleasing to the eye than men and I'm a straight female. A good looking guy is good looking, of course, but I'm more attracted by a guy's personality than his body. There's something sort of awkward and clumsy about male bodies in general.
>>
>>18529602
So it's not enough that you stole our jobs, now you want your hands on our women too?
>>
Do I have any chance at girls if I'm an ugly fucker but have a nice body?
>>
>>18530593
>trying to pick up women on /adv/ by giving a short description of yourself hoping a chick will take the bait
This is really pathetic anon
>>
>>18530563
male bodies are the pinnacle of human aesthetics, imo, and I'm also attracted to women
>>
>>18530593

Unless you're a hideous troll whose face makes little kids cry you've got a chance. With a decent body you've got even a better chance and if you've got a good personality and character to go with that, then you're golden.
>>
>>18530581
The fit male body is objectively attractive. What the fuck are you talking about you slag.
>>
>>18530581
See >>18530598
It's awkward when women run or do sports, but the men's movement is more fluid and better.
>>
>>18530602
Define good personality and character.
>>
>>18530581
>naked women are objectively more aesthetically pleasing to the eye than men
lol no.

Get the fuck outta here with that garbage.
>>
>>18530609
Not her but I don't agree at all, unless you can't deal with boobs jiggling (and dicks flop around as well). It's just a matter of practice and general athletic ability. If you look at how people walk, many women will naturally have a smooth swaying motion. There's nothing wrong with the basis.
>>
I wanted to go on a date with a girl, but suddenly had some acne issues, like 5 pimples in various areas, around lips, cheeks, and on chin. So I didnt invite her in the end, because I wanted to heal, but one week passed and nothing really changed, old acne is now red spots and I have a few more new.
How much is this a turn off? I wanted to kiss her.
>>
>>18530295

Thanks I guess.
>>
>>18530625
Everyone gets acne, I find what fixes my acne is applying toothpaste to the areas where pimples normally pop up

https://www.verywell.com/does-using-toothpaste-on-pimples-really-work-15530

Seriously, it really works, it dries the skin and prevents acne from ever showing up, I apply it after a shower.
>>
>>18530631
Yeah, cheers, I just run out of bpo.
>>
>>18529788
>even 4/10 women can pull tall, fit, handsome men
>people on here actually believe this
>>
>>18530631
>>18530644

Can confirm, toothpaste works wonders on acne for some odd reason, just make sure it's more of a cream than a gel and really rub it in there, dries up and acne goes away, it's awesome.
>>
Boys or girls:

Do you think it's okay to forgive someone who dumped you?

Got dumped by the love of my life a few months ago. She explained that she would be keen to date again in the future, but did not feel ready for a relationship at the time. For me, the break up came out of nowhere so it caused me a lot of emotional distress.

Now, true to her word, a few months later she wants to date again. She hasn't hooked up with any guys in the meantime. I still love her and I want to forgive her and take her back, but getting dumped with no warning has damaged my ability to trust her, and I feel it's a bit humiliating to go back to someone who already indicated that they didn't want to date with me - even if it was only for a short time.
>>
>>18530678
She probably fucked some guys.
>>
>>18530683
It's unlikely given how busy she has been with work. Honestly, I trust her word that she hasn't. But I know everyone on this website is very bitter and untrusting of others.

Regardless, it's the getting dumped but that upsets me - not what she has done in the meantime.
>>
>>18530625
The girl won't care as long as the pimple isn't in any of the following places:

1. Huge pimple on your lip
2. Huge pimple on your eyelid
3. Huge pimple square in the centre of your brow that looks like one of those Indian red dots
>>
WOMEN

If you bf completely lost his sex drive and you averaged once every two weeks, due to an issue which is hormone related, would you stop your pill?

I've been on the pill since my early twenties (late twenties now) with one six month break during which I felt fucking fantastic. I don't see the point in continuing to fill my body with hormones if I'm not getting laid regularly, but I can't decide if I'm being selfish or not.
>>
>>18530694
I'm not a fan of hormones either and in this case yeah, I think I would tell him that we should use condoms and spermicide instead.

Having said that I think your (understandable) resentment about the lack of sex won't be solved by that alone... but I definitely understand not wanting to be on hormones 24/7 to get laid every other week.
>>
>>18530694
I'd talk to him about it and ask if he was fine with it. I wouldn't want to make it worse for him.

It is a little selfish, but it is fine to be selfish.
>>
Do you think it's worth it to invest in someone long distance who genuinely likes you and wants to make it work?

I've never had a relationship before but I mean, is it worth it. I'm not in a rush for sex, but i reckon most people irl are.
>>
>>18530704
Unless you have a plan to close the distance quickly, it's usually not worth it.
>>
>>18530704
If there's a chance that you'll be living in the same place within the year, go for it.

If not, then it's not a real relationship and you shouldn't get too emotionally invested.
>>
If an adult girl reposts a photo of herself when she was 15 on facebook and a guy clicks like, she doesn't assume the guy is a predator that jerks off to teens right?
>>
>>18530722
No, don't overthink it. It's fun to see old pictures.
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18530650
They mean to get one night stand.

>>18530678
Never. You show her she can use you as a tool once and she will lose all respect for you. She broke up with you once and probably tried pic related and now she wants you back. Dont be dumb.

>You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.
>>
>>18530727
I don't believe that people think the way that you think they do. Maybe some people do, but most of the people I know in real life don't think of others as tools, or think in terms of who has power. People make mistakes and whether or not you forgive them is up to you, in my opinion.

Whoever wrote the post in your screencrap is either a troll or a legitimately terrible person. I wouldn't say that the average woman thinks like that.
>>
would anyone here, male or female, date a passable FTM trans person? post mastectomy
>>
>>18530736
That's probably very personal. I would totally understand and respect his gender identity but I'm not very attracted to male body aesthetics. I do like androgynous people though, usually. I'm male.
>>
>>18530736
Personally I probably would not, although I have never met one so it's hard to comment.

I mean, first of all you would have to check all the same boxes as the type of woman that I find appealing to begin with. After that, I'm not sure. I don't have any hang ups about my own sexuality but something about having sex with a trans person just seems somewhat... off putting, to be 100% honest. I'm not trying to offend you or anything - that's just my natural reaction to the idea, but others might feel differently.

Whatever you do I think you need to be very honest with people from the outset. I haven't experienced being trans so I don't know how you should go about informing people without it seeming like it's your defining personality trait, but if you have any intentions of having a romantic relationship with that person it's important that they know what they're getting into from the outset.
>>
>>18530736
It's not really something I can answer beforehand. I would have no issues with the whole having been born as the other sex part, perhaps because I'm somewhat bi as is. But there's no denying that picturing it, I would absolutely prefer a "regular" man with his own dick over a transman with a strap on. Not just because of the practical aspects but also because of the psychological element that part of my attraction to the opposite sex has to do with growing up in an environment that is in way different, with expectations that are in ways different etc. The exotic element there.

However it would absolutely also depend on how much I was into them otherwise.
>>
Fellow guys: When you go out with a girl do you plan everything beforehand or do you just wait to see how things turn out and improvise? Do you take a bunch of conversation topics in your mind with you before you go?
>>
Ladies,
How do I get through my first gynecologist appointment?
I'm 22 years old and never had a physical because I am terrified of it. Even thinking about it, typing this out even, sends me into an anxious crying fit.
I have been sexually assaulted before, but I've never told anyone and don't really plan to, especially a doctor who will have to create a written record of it that will permanently be attached to my name.
I don't want them to talk to me at all. I don't wanna make chit chat during, I don't want them to tell me what they're doing before they do it, I don't want them to even look me in the eye until my pants are back on. I want complete and utter silence the entirety of the time I'm nude and they're poking around down there and from what I heard even if I request that they can't legally do that or something.

Idk how to do this without crying and freaking out, I don't think that's a normal reaction they see every day and they're gonna think I'm a fucking freak. Then I have to do the walk of shame out the waiting room to my car and everyone else will know I'm a fucking weirdo who can't get my junk probed by a fucking stranger without busting up.

What do I do anons. I fucking hate this stupid vagina I wish I didn't have it.
>>
>>18530736
I don't think I could. I'd need a fully functioning dick in my life. I wouldn't think less of you as a person or anything, just wouldn't be the right person for me.
Part of it stems from the fact I was raped by a woman though, so a vagina would be a no go for me due to it "triggering" me so to speak.
>>
>>18530790
I plan activities if I'm feeling particularly keen to impress the girl, but I don't care if the date deviates completely from my plan, and usually my plans are pretty barebones anyway.

I think up conversation topics only if I'm worried about maintaining consistent conversation with a girl, although sometimes I do write down a bunch of topics that I want to discuss with a person just so I don't forget them.
>>
>>18530801
>sometimes I do write down a bunch of topics that I want to discuss with a person just so I don't forget them.
Ha, nice I do that as well.
>>
File: rust-cigarette.jpg (22KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rust-cigarette.jpg
22KB, 1280x720px
i stumbled upon my cute ex-girlfriend in the mall, when she saw me she turned her head away from me thinking i didnt saw her but i did. She was with her boyfriend this time. We separated 4 years ago but i still think of her. She's the one i lost and is still precious to me. Girls, whats the meaning of this? I just walked forward.....
>>
does having a favorite male pornstar make me gay if im a guy? like im not attracted him or deliberately watch his porn cause he's in it or anything.

directed specifically to the girls, how do you feel about johnny castle?
>>
>>18530829
Its always awkward seeing your ex.
Especially when you're out with your new bf.

You're thinking too much into it because you still have feelings.
>>
>>18530678
If the breakup was mutual or didn't go too bad, maybe. In your case, it sounds like you wouldn't be able to have a good relationship with her, so it's probably not worth the trouble.
>>
>>18530736
i'm a straight male so i don't even know why i'm answering this
but no, i would not
>>
>>18530790
i like to plan a place to go at least, but if we end up doing something else i don't sweat it.
i sometimes think of a few things i want to talk about (asking about how something she told me before is going for example), but usually if the conversation dies down i just let it instead of trying to force a random topic.
>>
>>18530792
you sound like you need counseling.
>>
>>18530832
wtf, uh yeah it does. I couldn't even tell you the name of one
>>
>>18530866
Probably but that doesn't change the fact I need a gyno now.
I never did it before because I refused to if I wasnt having a problem
Well, now I'm having a problem.
>>
Why did my gf start crying when I came in her ass
>>
>>18530832
i'm not a grill, but i'm of the opinion that sexuality is not set in stone like:
>doing x makes you gay
on one end of the spectrum there's the boring fucks who say "ever evaluating the aesthetics of another man makes you gay" (=literally all of /fit/ is flaming homo), and on the other end there's the claim that you can even have sex with a dude but still not be gay, you would have to fall in love with a man to qualify.

Don't ever give a fuck what others think when you're considering this stuff. When you know, you know.
>>
>>18530832
if you like to fuck dudes you're gay. do you like to fuck dudes?
>>
>>18530936
>literally all of /fit/ is flaming homo
that's a bad analogy, they are all fucking gay
>>
>>18530973
yeah you're probably right
>>
Girls, do you ever get uncomfortable or mad if a guy asks you out?

I asked a girl in one of my summer classes last week if she wanted to hang out after we talked a few times. It was pretty casual and I didn't even necessarily mean it in a dating way, but I get the impression that she didn't like that at all.
>>
>>18530800
i feel you dude, i was also abused by a woman, it's a small part of what makes being female so tortuous
>>
>>18530316
>Tough luck. Tried to ask him DIRECTLY about it?
Yeah, he just gets bitchy. I imagine he wants something else since we were each other's firsts. He also hangs around a guy who absolutely abhors women, which I think is rubbing off on him.
>>
Gi I know through mutual friends let's me grab her ass amd pull on her hair and never tells me to stop. I asked her out and she told me that she only likes me as a person.

So... what does it mean? Will she go for fwb?
>>
>>18530985
I suppose yes, because to women it is stress-inducting "how to reject a guy I dont know", well this is vaild reason to be mad, more life trouble but belongs to dating nontheless
>>
>>18531087
Ask him if it's okay for you to look for sex elsewhere.
>>
>>18531100
Ah, I'd been talking to her every other day for about two weeks, so I didn't really think it was a big deal at all. I felt like asking that was better than having "what if" in the back of my mind, but I certainly didn't get mad when she said no. I know some guys do, so I can see how it might be stressful for a woman.
Anyways, thanks anon, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
I'm a bit headfucked at the moment, so bear with me

>Close family member died suddenly a couple of days ago
>Coping is all over the place, hardly keeping it together
>Turn to one friend, male
>Can only take their support as a hard distraction because I couldn't drop the social front
>Only other friend I feel comfortable with is a girl I've known a couple years
>Talk multiple times a week on facebook, but hardly see each other any more and when we do it's with a group
>Cannot figure out at all if it would be appropriate at all to ask to see her alone for the comfort
>Feel like I want to, feel like I don't, can't think straight at all

What do? Is this unfair?
>>
File: k9VQPoPh1Z8.jpg (84KB, 674x1023px) Image search: [Google]
k9VQPoPh1Z8.jpg
84KB, 674x1023px
Girls,
do you ever feel unwanted in your relationship? I am obsessing over my last one, and my ex-GF told me several times that she feels unwanted or like a burden to me when she writes me really frequently, because I don't answer after I read the message. I always feel I am an asshole in this situation and we frequently hurt each other.

Next:
After we broke up I basically spilled spaghetti and went out raging on her, hard, making ultimatums. Basically after that she asked me several times about being friends, I told her to fuck off or maybe I'd be fine if you were my sex doll, etc. Her reason for breaking up was "well you know it doesnt feel like love", but for me it seemed that it's simply a lie and she felt I am not a man to her anymore. Funniest thing is that when I first asked her out, she told me to find another girlfriend and then I said "fine, no problem", after that she almost did everything by herself, initiating sex, etc. It felt pretty strange for me.

I think the only thing she feels for me now is pure contempt. It is certainly impossible to recover now? After that shit I've done and cutting contact, I agreed to be friends with her, had some conversations, we don't speak since. Should I apologize in front of her later? She broke up with me over text, we had no opportunities to meet each other. How do I turn this situation into the best outcome?
>>
Girls, what do you think about a guy if most of his friends are girls?
Would you be bothered by your bf hanging out with female friends while you're not with them? Would you care if he spent time with just one of his female friends, without any of their other friends with them?
>>
>>18531141
It is understandable. Whether she wants to or not will depend on the amount of goodwill you have and what else she has going on, whether she has the (mental) reserves and time to do this. Just give it a shot but be upfront about it. That you lost a family member, you don't know how to cope and need someone to talk to, that you understand if she doesn't have time and/or feels it's too much given how little you see each other, but whether she'd be willing to meet one on one.

At the end of the day she's her own person and asking is always allowed.

>>18531145
Yeah sure.

Don't expect that you can be able to remain friends. A lot has happened, not just in terms of romance and sex but also old hurt. The best you can aim for is that you both know there's no hard feelings and you both choose to focus on the good memories over the bad ones. I think trying to forge a friendship out of a failed relationship is almost always pointless.

Apologize for what you are personally embarrassed of, what you feel isn't up to your own standards for the kind of person you want to be. Don't apologize just to throw her a bone, that's cheap. Take your own morals seriously. It sounds like shit went down from both sides so simply saying you're not proud of how things ended would already get the point across. Still I think if you do feel like you fucked her over in ways she didn't deserve, apologizing is a great thing to do, just stay true to your own perspective on it. Live and learn.
>>
>>18531212
I don't care about having female friends in itself, I have a few male friends as well. It depends on just how platonic it actually is. In my experience it is not rare for young people to have opposite sex friendships where the waters are all muddied. Not talking about physical stuff but things like - she's your friend, but you send each other cutesy good night texts, have lots of inside jokes, have talked extensively about your sexual preferences in the past, and she's "protective" of you (aka hostile to me as a potential girlfriend).

Essentially if you gathered a crowd of women around you to offer you things that are typically exclusive to a relationship then I will feel no desire to actually get into a real relationship with you.

If they are really just friends and there's a healthy element of casualty, it's fine. I would wonder and ask about what causes you to befriend women that much more often than men.
>>
>>18531247
Thank you. I'll ask her tomorrow, I'm fucking exhausted now.
>>
>>18531268
No problem, best of luck both with the request and with the grieving process.
>>
>>18530289
Strange, I had never considered that possibility.
/sarcasm
>>
how do I convince a girl to let me touch her butt?
>>
>>18529176
>Guys, what is the MOST important thing your girl needs to have and/or do?

Be intelligent. Above 5/10. Similar interests. Sef-sufficient. Not materialistic.

>What's a turn off that women have/do often? (like for example, having stretch marks or whining).

Materialism or comparing the guy to her exes/celebrities/just other guys

>How many of you would go for a girl who talks about a dude she's interested in?

I'm too paranoid about cheating. no.

>Okay, y'all know that belief that hot girls can do almost anything and not be seen as weird/undesirable blah blah. How much of that is true to you personally as a dude?

Look up Karla Homolka. Hot women cannot be sent to prison.

> How do you flirt with dudes? I understand that shit is situational, but like I hear that girls should play hard to get and that being forward makes it creepy/undesirable, but how can you play hard to get if no one wants you?

>being forward makes it creepy/undesirable

Welcome to life as a guy. It's uncomfortable to initiate, but someone has to. Just go for it, you have less to lose than you think.
>>
File: 1476340104509.gif (63KB, 398x336px) Image search: [Google]
1476340104509.gif
63KB, 398x336px
>>18529673
>>
>>18529176
1. Put at least a little effort into her appearance (pretty much just not be obese, even "curvy" is fine) and be able to hold a conversation about things either of us are interested in.

2. Well, not being interested in me for one. Also, using text speak, otherwise not being able to hold a conversation, or being obese.

3. I would not, I rejected a girl in high school because she kept talking about this guy she was interested in before she moved. I liked her, but it made me feel really confused and a little upset, honestly.

4. I think both attractive men and women can get away with a lot of things without being off-putting or creepy. It's shitty for the other 90% of people, but what can you do.

5. Being forward is ABSOLUTELY a good way to get my attention. Most guys don't really get a lot of attention in that way as far as I can tell, so it's likely gonna work on any guy that's not an 8+/10 who's at all attracted to you. There's no way to lose my interest faster than playing hard to get because I'm going to think you're not interested.

Some of this is conjecture, obviously I can't speak for all guys, but that's just how I see it.
>>
>>18530732
Yeah, that pic a bit hyperbole and rightly called bait, but once some girl dumps you, you should never allow her to return back. Because she will do it again. Simple as that.

>>18530790
Place, time, activity and means of transportation both to and from. As far as convo goes, sometimes being quiet together is more than enough.
>and so far all girls i dated babbled without end

>>18530792
You need hug and somebody who will go there with you. Ask your parents/sibling/anybody for moral support and hugs.

And solve your assault experience. Tell somebody. You cant solve problems by ignoring them.

>>18530832
Pic related. And maybe stop consuming so much porn.
https://yourbrainonporn.com/

>>18530985
You must never think like this. They are the prey and you are the hunter. The more girls you ask out, the sooner you will score.

And yes, they dont like it. In ideal world only handsome boys would ask them on dates. Too bad we live in real world.

>>18531087
Well, if your partner cant be assed to tell you the truth or properly sex you up, you should evaluate your life goals and relationship. Is it even worth stay with him anymore?

When he wont even tell you what is wrong and his general life attitude is to hide away from problems, he probably isnt husband material anyway. Break up?

>>18531095
>>18531306
Ask her for netflix and chill and see for yourself.
>>
>>18529059
I would beer you.
>>
>>18529176
1. A personality I like.

2. Playing mind games.

3. I would never go for her if she did that once.

4. I'm generally forgiving when it comes to social spergs, so it doesn't matter if she is hot or not. But that's just me.

5. Laugh about his jokes, touch him, smile a lot, strong eye contact.
>but like I hear that girls should play hard to get and that being forward makes it creepy/undesirable
Complete bullshit only girls tell each other. If there is a girl I like she doesn't get less attractive to me just because she is straight up telling me she likes me back without playing games.
>how can you play hard to get
You shouldn't. It's the number 1 of giving the guy the impression you don't like him and he will stop pursuing you. Or even worse, he will continue to pursue you just to fuck you and then you will never hear from him again, because he got what he wanted and expects a relationship with you to be as tedious as chasing you has been.

I HOPE ALL OF YOU FEMANONS ARE READING THIS, BECAUSE I JUST GAVE YOU GOLDEN INSIGHT.
>>
When you are on a date, does the build up to a kiss depend more on physical contact/touching, on the things you say, or both? In other words should I be as flirty as I can when we talk or just leave that to physical contact/touching?
>>
>>18531390
It depends on the chemistry, aka how well the date went overall. A combination of how easy and enthusiastic the talking is, how close you sit, how much lingering eye contact there is, blushing, smiles etc. So essentially both.

But if you have to pick one, it's more what you say. If she responds well to what you say but there's no physical contact, it could be that she's enjoying your company without wanting more, but also that she's just waiting for you to initiate. If the talking doesn't flow then you cannot compensate through touching.
>>
>>18531399
That's very detailed, thanks!
>>
>>18531407
No problem! Unless she's extraordinarily shy, you'll be able to tell she's hoping for a case when saying goodbye. A tell tale sign is a lull in the conversation, already having said the most obvious things, but her still lingering and not really making a move towards actually leaving.
>>
>>18530832
Can you imagine his cock in your mouth and you enjoying it?
>>
Guys: Do you carry condoms around all the time just in case? Do you bring condoms to a first date?
>>
>>18531628

Yes and yes.
>>
>>18531628
Leave in backpack and/or in car if it's cool weather.
>>
>>18531628
No, I've never been and probably never will be in a situation where I need a condom on short notice.
>>
There's this older woman who I work with and I really like her butt. I want to tell her but don't want to be inappropriate or offensive. What should I do?
>>
>>18531645
Cuck
>>
>>18531669
That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>18531628
No and no. I know myself, sex on the first date isn't a great idea.
>>
>>18531671
It doesn't have to.
>>
>>18530985
Rejecting someone is always uncomfortable, so a little I guess, but it's not enough "discomfort" to say never try and ask someone out again, you know?

To make it less painful, always make sure to ask someone out in as private of a place/situation as possible. Because rejecting someone in front of a ton of people always makes it tougher because you don't wanna publicly humiliate the guy for being nice enough to like you. Also if you aren't already friends or anything, you never know how a guy is gonna react to rejection. He could completely blow up and cause a scene (I turned a dude down once and he responded by screaming at me "I DIDN'T LIKE YOU ANYWAY WHORE, FUCK OFF" which was rather distressing and I got plenty of strange looks.)
Or he could be a mature adult about it and wish me well and move on. Never know with people.
>>
>>18531761
>you don't wanna publicly humiliate the guy
What kind of pussy ass motherfucker is gonna feel humiliated by asking another chick out?
>>
when a girl tells you that you really need a newer profile picture is it because she wants to show it to her friends or because it genuinely looks way too old
>>
>>18531338
I wouldn't know who to ask to go with me, since that's not a normal thing and they'd want to know why the fuck I'm asking them to go to a very weird and personal doctor's appointment with me.
I also read that gynecologists won't let anyone else in the exam room anyway. Probably violates HIPAA so I get it.

I just am not ready to tell anyone because I'm not ready to have that stigma attached to me for the rest of my life. I'm not ready to have every single time someone looks at me for their first thought to be "Oh, rape victim gotta be careful how I act around them so I don't trigger them"

And I especially dont want a paper trail giving me that label in the form of a note on all my medical records for every future doctor to take note of and know about. That includes therapists, which is why I won't see one. Not that I'd want to anyway since I think therapy is a scam. Why would I pay someone millions of dollars to tell me what I want to hear and offer no help or advice at all? I don't need to pay someone to lie to me and pat me on the back saying "it'll be ok uwu"
>>
>>18531777
edit: she wants to show you to her friends (not it as in the old picture)
>>
>>18531770
Getting rejected in public was what I was talking about. It's not a fun experience I'd imagine, I would fee pretty embarrassed if 50 people watched me crash and burn on a dude even if it is not that big a deal in the long run.
>>
Help me before i screw this up

met girl, mutual friends at party. already at the party people were telling me i could have kissed her. still got her number etc chatting, asked her out for next week(no actual day planned yet) but she happily agreed).

Now this week there is this event going on. And i already went on 1 day going again soon. But basically what happened i'm with her and the group at a big crowd. I'm just dancing a bit. She keeps grabbing and touching my hand. I know pretty sure she is waiting for me to kiss her yet i'm afraid to do it in public(not in a 1 on 1 situation) in front of her and mine group. Also i don't even know how to initiate. Now she's still talking to me so i'm not entirely screwed. Yet i feel that if i don't make a move soon i'm going to lose her.

I feel stressed about it because i feel like i had a good time but i'm getting bugged out because i haven't even kissed her yet.
>>
>>18531654
You don't say anything at all. Not to mention that the ideal back in the day was no butt at all, so you might make her feel bad. If you are still confused, feel free to talk to your company's HR or your manager and ask them what you've asked us here.
>>
>>18531781
You are clearly scared. Having anybody to drive you there, maybe wait with you in waiting room to ease up your nerves would be enough.

Once you will be half naked in that chair, you will just shut down your sences and pray the time to flew over you. But you need to build courage to actually get to that point. Docs are used to people like you. Some girls show their lower body parts only to their husband and the gyno.

As with telling somebody, it can be some of your friend. It doesnt have to go into your public records. It is easier to bear your troubles when you share it with somebody who cares about you.

Therapist is like last option for people without 0 reliable friends or family.

And you need to work on your problems, because sooner or later you will get bf and all boys want sex. And you should want to. You cant run from your problem forever.

Find somebody you trust, hug them, start uncontrolable crying (like all girls), tell them what happened to you and ask them kindly if they could drive you to gyno.

The sooner you start solving your problems, the sooner you will get over with. I bet you dont want to end up as asexual, do you? And no, people generally see other people as persons, not as victims of crimes.
>>
Girls,

Had a good night talking to a friend of a friend at a formal occassion - never spoke to her before this night. At the end of the night she kisses my cheek when I go to say goodbye to her... is this a signal she wants me to ask her out?
>>
>>18531806
tldr how to kiss a girl at a big party with a big crowd. Without feeling forced or awkward
>>
Girls,

Asked a girl out for a drink - got no response (I assumed ghosting... was pretty bummed out)...

Then suddenly an apology saying sorry for the delay and she'd reply to my messages soon... still hasn't done it (5 days later)...

Why do people do this and should I even wait? (I really enjoyed the time I spent with this girl prior to asking her out)
>>
>>18531829
I can get in there just fine. Its once I'm in there thats the problem. I thought for certain I was gonna be forced to do it last time I went in or she was gonna hold my birth control hostage, since I turned 21. I went into the regular check up room, white knuckled the seat, and all she asked was if I was fucking anyone and if there was any issues. When I answered no to both she just said "Ok then we're done here, I'll send your script to the pharmacy"
Never felt more relief in my life because the anticipation of having to move onto the exam room paralyzed me. Barely held it together just talking to her.

No human being can keep a secret though. You know how many dark dirty secrets I know about friends of friends and acquaintances that people told me because "well, you don't know them well so it's fine right?"
At most I can trust them not to tell anyone I know personally, but they'll probably let it slip to someone I don't know.
But then what if I do meet them? Then I'm forever the rape vic, not even a human being to them, just a rape vic they have to tip toe around. It's always in the back of their minds when they hear something that shocking.
Hell, my friend told me about how a girl we went to high school with had an abortion and now anytime I see her that's the first thing that comes to my mind whether I want it to or not.

I actually have no issue with sex in a relationship. I've never actually progressed that far, but I've shown my body to a handful of boyfriends and engage in low key stuff like heavy petting or oral with no issue. Because I had a close intimate relationship that was formed slowly over time and I loved and trusted them.
I don't have a close intimate relationship with my doctor, and I certainly am not in love with her.

I guess I just need to marry a gynecologist because I don't think I'll ever feel safe exposing my junk to a complete random stranger.
>>
>>18531790
I've been rejected in public. Felt literally nothing. I made her friends laugh because I cracked some clever non-insulting lines (she laughed too).

The guy is weak if he feels humiliated or hurt.
>>
>>18531865
Well that was the point of the second part, never know how a dude will react. Most will be mature about it like you, but every now and then you'll get the autistic robot who will scream at you and call you a whore just because you said no like I did.
Or threaten to kill you, like what happened to a friend of mine. (Though to be fair that guy was slightly intoxicated at the time.)

Weak guys exist too and you never know which is a weak guy and a normal rational dude. So you don't wanna do anything to set them off too badly. And weak dudes can do some damage to ya, either socially or physically, if you're not careful.
>>
Girls, what's the deal with displaying your attraction/interest in men? I think I'm a type of guy who most women find attractive once I've had enough time be with them, usually in a non-typical setting like at work or at school. I very rarely feel like girls find me attractive when I'm out at a bar/club/party. It's probably me, because I tend not to pursue a girl in these settings, mostly because I have a bad habit of not wanting to approach in these settings. I'm much better when there is a reason to talk, instead of just bullshitting until something catches.

I am decently good looking, but could be in better shape.
>>
>>18531862
>abortion the first thing that comes to my mind anytime I see her
This is not how normal people operate.

And you having 0 friends you really trust shows another sad part of your life. But if you have 0 problems getting sexual with boys, doctor check up should be no big deal for you. Just force yourself. It is like kids being afraid of vaccination shot. Think of somethibg else, distract yourself.

And consider why do you need BC when you have 0 sex. Doesnt make much sence unless you want to alter your periods.

>>18531854
Ask her on date again dummy. Unless you managed to get new gf in the mean time, what is holding you back?
>>
Girls, could you give me directions to your vagina?
>>
>>18531882
I honestly just do not believe that. Of course you'd never verbalize those thoughts, I'd never go "oh hey anon how ya doing, so how's that abortion effecting your life?" but that secret knowledge is def something I think about when I see her. I know something dark and personal about her and she doesn't even know I know. Especially because I know next to nothing else about her or her life because I don't know her at all other than we had science class together once 7 years ago. So of course when I think about her this pretty HUGE piece of information that is really the only significant thing I do know about her comes to mind.

I don't really think it's a trust thing, it's just human nature. We're social creatures. Everyone gossips. We're curious creatures too, we like to be in the know. And morbid curiosity is pretty common, may not be universal, but it's a common thing.

Again, getting with a guy I've spent months getting to know, growing to love and trust, and having him be just a vulnerable with me as I have been with him is very different from strapping myself into a torture chair with a complete stranger to analyze my most private bits, and I will never know anything nearly as personal and private about them.
Not like they're gonna show me theirs in return like a guy I love is. Maybe if they had to do their examinations pantsless too it'd be a little more even, but all I see is Doctor in 100% position of power and me 100% helpless.

>Alter periods
Which is exactly why I'm on it. I used to have 10 day periods that flooded my panties every other hour with the largest overnight maxipads you could find.
It's also the only reason I was able to get on the pill without an exam in the first place. 99% of gynecologists will demand a physical before giving you anything if they even suspect you're wanting it so you can bang someone.

Also the BC gives me comfort that at least if I'm raped again I won't have to worry as much about being preggo
>>
A friend of mine keeps saying she's sick of our boss hitting on her and touching her and stuff and that she wants him to stop. I care about her and the guy is a total antisocial creep. I told her that she should be direct and tell him to stop if it bothers her that much. What else should I do?
>>
>>18531889
I could but it wouldn't help you much, since every vagina is personal and different. You need to ask the specific vagina you're with what it wants, and do that with every new vagina you come in contact with, if you want to be good at sex.

>Only way to have good sex is to have good communication, no tips or tricks anyone can advise you on beats this advise.
>>
>>18531907
She should probably report it to HR...
Because calling him on it might just get her fired for "mysterious reasons". She needs to go above him.
>>
>>18531905
You will be ok. I trust into you. Good luck!
>>
>>18531924
I just wanna know how I can keep composure and hide the fact I'm a victim. I know she's gonna put 2 and 2 together when she tries to have the casual chit chat they train gynos to do while fist deep inside you with some weird medieval torture device looking thing called a spectulum, and I'm begging her to shut the fuck up and not talk to me.

Thanks anyway though.
>>
>>18531878
The solution is that we have to kill the weak dude, you know.
>>
How common is it to have a fetish for gloves? I hate how it's winter and every girl outside wears gloves and I have a constant boner.
>>
>>18531933
You have this thing some girls do: you think you are the center of universe. And guess what? You arent.

You will be in head like 5 minutes after you exit her room until the next girl will come in.

You wont be first nor last scared to death girl in that torture chair. If she will ask you about anything, you always have option to simply not reply. She will get it that you are uncomfortable.

Stop overthinking problems.
>>
>>18531940
Nah, they will recieve sex bots and then you will never have to deal with them ever again
>>>/g/61430049
>>
>>18531961
Why ARE feminists so worried about sex bots?
>>
>>18531969
Considering that there are aproximatelly same number of boys and girls and sooner or later every girl wants her own cute bf, then sexbots introduces shortage of such said boys.

Simple as that. And I bet even you know some girls which only valuable trait (the reason why boys are asking her on date) is her body (or some lower parts).

So yeah, it is kind of competition.
>>
>>18531942
Never heard of it before but just wanted to say that I love hands and gloves always stood out to me as kind of erotically charged and very feminine. Pleased to hear that someone actually thinks of them sexually.

But still the first person to hear this from.
>>
>>18531943
Despite the attitude, I guess this is what I was looking for. How freaking often do women actually freak the fuck out and cry, and this going to be an immediate clear as day sign I was violated in the past.
Like is crying during just 100% a dead give away I have trauma and as good as telling her flat out about it.
That's what I don't want.

I know I'm not the center of the universe and deep down she doesn't give a fuck about me. I'm just one of hundreds of smelly snatches that are gonna be in her face that day. That's why I don't want to stand out, I want to be just another faceless pussy in her mind, but if I do something out of ordinary then she's gonna remember me.
>>
>>18531969
Personally I just think it will all around worsen the living conditions for many people. It is too addictive and satisfies them with the life they have. I think that many of the guys on here lamenting that they don't have friends/relationships, would have been better off without porn as well. Simply because porn satisfies needs short term (orgasms, seeing naked women etc), but doesn't take care of the long term desires (being loved for who you are, building towards a future together, a family etc).

I feel the same way about those hyperexciting video games with virtual reality.

>>18531985
>some girls which only valuable trait
Even if a girl isn't smart, isn't particularly sweet, doesn't look that great etc... she's still a warm living breathing person who has free will and chooses to have sex with you or date you instead of simply being designed to. Who can wrap your arms around you when you cry and listen to how your day was.

I am not advocating dating anyone who doesn't have good personal qualities just so you aren't alone. But the fact is that people care A LOT about other people and simply being together in itself is a whole lot. Look at how many people have loving marriages despite neither partner being anything special at all.
>>
>>18531985
>>18532024
What happens when women becomes obsolete? I mean, we have equality in the west and they're still not able to innovate shit.
>>
>>18532035
Young women in western countries actually do better than young men in terms of level of education and making money for themselves.
>>
File: 1429926260292.jpg (107KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1429926260292.jpg
107KB, 500x491px
>>18532035
It wont happen, only the extremely autistic and weak can go against biology. Those with genes worth passing on will always desire a real human partner over a robot and a laboratory baby.

I say bring on the fuckbots, they'll be reserved only for those who really need to be wiped out of the genepool anyway.
>>
>>18532024
>chooses to have sex with you
>date you
>wraps your arms around you
But i was talking about feminazis. But you are right, sex bots cant compete with girls (or boys) yet.

>>18532035
Survival of the fittest. The gorgeous / clever / tough / persistent will breed no matter what and the rest will go extinct.

That or communism will happen again.
>>
>>18532035
That's because men, biologically, are more likely to be in the 1% territory.

The thing is, all the magic happens in the 1% territory.

Despite more women than men getting higher education, less women are able to actually create something of value for society. It's just sad and nothing to be happy about as a man.
>>
>>18532056
Why can't you just say that men are better than women? Why is it so hard for you to admit?

>inb4 calendar
>>
>>18532045
>education
True to an extent, women get a plurality of college degrees in the United States. However, more of these degrees are of lower quality (worse institutions), more are associates degrees, and are in comparatively less demanding fields (education c.f. engineering). The top universities of the world are still about 60/40 male (see Times Higher Ed statistics).

>money
Women still tend to make less than men, which is explained by myriad factors including field of choice, hours worked, willingness to sacrifice family for career, etc.
>>
>>18529176
1. Self conscience, and a good sense of humour.

2. For me the general turn off is the general obsession with social media and pictures of everything.

3.This is a grey area.... it depends on a lot of stuff.

4.Not true.

5.I don't think you can flirt with a guy... I already know if I'm attracted to someone or not . It's like you're selling something get their attention and don't fuck it up.
>>
>>18532050
>I say bring on the fuckbots, they'll be reserved only for those who really need to be wiped out of the genepool anyway.
This applies to gays and lesbian, too, doesn't it?
>>
>>18532056
>less women are able to actually create something of value for society.
Why would only explicitly creating something matter? Women still do the brunt of child rearing, if anything new citizens with a productive attitude are the singular most important asset for the future. Apart from that, at least where I live (western Europe) women dominate not just psychological professions but also the section of lawyers, judges, nurses (doctors within a few decades, if you look at the male:female ratio among recent students) and even the burial business.

The most spectacular findings or inventions aren't necessarily that which impacts day to day quality of life the most, or contributes most to overall society.
>>
File: IMG_3490.gif (979KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3490.gif
979KB, 400x316px
men

>be me 19
>talk to/fuck this one ugly guy for a couple months
>leave him bc shit personality
>glad i left, bc going back to college soon
>talk to his best friend
>best friend falls for me
>now talking to best friend
>best friend is now attached

i kinda like him, but i've already told him that i do. i'm torn between starting a long distance relationship or just up and bailing

what the fuck do i do
>>
My boyfriend posts pics of me on faccebook all the time. I am not even on facebook myself, so it's basically just him showing me off.

Am I a bitch for asking him to take them down?
>>
>>18532070
When will we see a chick do something like SpaceX and Microsoft?
>>
>>18532071
>starting a long distance relationship
Don't do it, it's not worth it.
>>
Why the FUCK are males so defensive about height? Why do they act like its such a horrible thing to be attracted to tall guys? Are they that unused to being judged on physical attraction?
>>
>>18532063
To be fair I'm not American and less aware of what the distribution is like overseas. So I won't argue you on that and I do believe that men tend to be more competitive and generally more interested in technical fields vs those related to society/politics/humanities in general.

However where I live women 35 and below are more often employed and make more money than their male counterparts. Not in the least because they have a higher level of education (and potentially other factors).

For the record I am not overly interested in going back and forth about either gender being inferior. Nor do I think men and women are ultimately the same.
>>
>>18532070
>The most spectacular findings or inventions aren't necessarily that which impacts day to day quality of life the most, or contributes most to overall society.
say that to tesla/edison, the men behind modern medicine, aviation, cars, internet, modern food supply, anything energy related, anything technology related in general.

and the shaft
>>
>>18532086
You forgot beer.
>>
>>18532078
I never denied that men tend to be more innovative. Just pointing out that the idea of women somehow being dead weights to society that will become obsolete is utterly false. And kind of ironic given that we are on a website where plenty of the guys posting cannot meet standard criteria like not being NEET, let alone doing historical inventions.
>>
>>18532082

It's not nice to hear you are rejected for something you can't change. I gt what those guys feel (for the record, I'm tall. I get rejected for other stuff).
>>
>>18532089
I agree, majority of men and women suck. I'm just saying that we suck less. Literally.
>>
>>18532082
I am not even a male, but as a female, don't you feel often judged by your appearance? I'd be lying if I said I didn't. I'd be lying if I haven't heard 1000 times what the other females in my life are insecure about.

Males are humans too you know. Insecurity is a human thing.
>>
>>18532082
Define tall guys.
>>
>>18532082
Because we can't do anything about our height.
Imagine if I rejected you because your hands are too big before even getting to know you.
>>
>>18532066
Yeah, if they have nothing to pass on.
The gays at least do the service of taking care of the straight couple's rejects they should have aborted anyway. I think they're pretty noble people, cleaning up after us straight people because we're too stupid to not fuck like rabbits and spit out a fuck ton of kids we refuse to take responsibility for.

But, idk what the gay gene is, if there is one, but it's probably not even genetic. Since only straight people produce gay kids.
>>
>>18532099
This is such a great answer.
>>
>>18532086
That's taking a handful of the most ground breaking inventions of the past centuries. Compared to that virtually nothing that anyone does now really matters. That doesn't mean that scientists looking at different planets is makes a bigger impact in real terms than the entirety of working female nurses. Even if it takes a higher IQ and more exceptional interests. That's my point. The first post I responded to was talking about women becoming obsolete. That's a far cry from women not doing as many inventions.
>>
>>18532086
Even if women weren't allowed to pursue higher education till very recently, they still helped improve most of those things.
You're just ignorant and assume that computers and internet exist just because of nerds, when there are a few great women behind them.

Men are more innovative, as the other anon said, but women did help society progress.
>>
>>18532082
Because it's yet another aspect about oneself that can't be changed. It's frustrating. It's like if someone tells you they won't date you because of your race.
I know being judge by physical attraction is normal but that's way more vague than something as specific as "height". Rejecting someone specifically for their height means their personality doesn't matter and can't fix the height problem. It's a reminder that something superficial matters more than who you are as a person. People know this is how the world works but it's more PC to not point out something so specific.
>>
File: noble.jpg (84KB, 960x468px) Image search: [Google]
noble.jpg
84KB, 960x468px
>>18532100
Yeah, they are great people.
>>
>>18532092
Eh, I'm not interested in drawing comparisons like that just like I don't think about whether I love my father or my mother more let alone which one I think is ultimately a better/more productive person. I would not want to live in a world without men and not in a world without women. And at the end the day, men are just more of a wild card than women are. They are much more likely to be brilliant but also much more likely to be retarded, much more likely to commit crime and so on. If anything I feel women in that regard are more boring. That's also part of why women do better at schooling, they are more disciplined, more likely to accept authority and responsibility. Useful qualities that can get you far in life but nothing to be awed by.
>>
>>18532106
That's fucking scary.
>>
>>18532097

The thing I hear guys complaining about most is 6'+ guys, aka tall but not unheard of. Like a girl who prefers 6'+ guys is a horrible monster.

>>18532093

Yeah I feel judged by appearance all the time. I don't get mad about it because that's part of dating. I've never seen forums full of ugly women or female incels complaining about men being shallow for it.

>>18532099

Women get rejected all the time for their looks, or their body or their age or whatever. Sometimes you can do stuff about it sometimes you can't.
>>
Are there any women out there that genuinly feels like we're equal?
>>
>>18532118
I do. Different but equal, yes.
>>
>>18532106

Cause straight people never rape or sell kids to sexual slavery. Nope, never happens.

(This is sarcasm)
>>
>>18532121
Not him, but literally how does that equation look?
>>
File: Crazy people are crazy.png (595KB, 775x598px) Image search: [Google]
Crazy people are crazy.png
595KB, 775x598px
>>18532106
Eh, straights do it all the time too. Even to their own flesh and blood.
In statistically higher amounts too.
>>
>>18532127
>In statistically higher amounts too.
Not saying you're wrong, but I would like to see some source on that.
>>
>>18532116
>I've never seen forums full of ugly women or female incels complaining about men being shallow for it.
That's because women are accustomed to sharing their insecurities with each other.

You think a bunch of guys get together and be like, "Ugh, your pants bulge is so much bigger than mine!" "Man, I wish I was tall like you. You're so handsome." "I want pecs like yours but I don't wanna work out:("

This is an outlet for the insecurities men aren't allowed to express irl.
>>
>>18532131

Not that Anon, but do you have info on the opposite?
>>
>>18532116
>ve never seen forums full of ugly women or female incels complaining about men being shallow for it.
also what is tumblr
>>
>>18532138
I don't have any stats. That's why I would like to see it.
>>
>>18532125
Looking at the grand scheme of things, like the IQ distribution. More braindead men doing retarded stuff, more brilliant men furthering mankind. Women are more stable in the middle, there's less positive and negative exceptions.

Having said that though, I care more about my own impressions like I think most people ultimately do. I have known both brilliant men and women. Looking at my own age peers I have known many more interesting, ambitious and self-critical women than I have men - though I am sure that's also because it is easier for me to have access to women like this. I judge people on their individual behavior and life story and not on some by proxy shame or grandor that has nothing to do with their personal skills or qualities.
>>
>>18532103
How come you're not innovating shit now, then?
>>
>>18532131
Hell, for every 1 news article you give me on a gay couple abusing their kid, I'll give you 5 of a straight couple abusing their kid.

Don't really need source on common sense.

Now I will give this statement is just about sheer numbers of incidence. I know nothing on the percentages and whatnot. I would assume it's still lower though given that most places still actively try and ban gays from adopting and therefore a sample size is hard to get.
>>
>>18532146
>tfw i don't know one (1) brilliant woman
Feels bad man.
>>
>>18532153
I'm not the gay pedo picture guy.

>Hell, for every 1 news article you give me on a gay couple abusing their kid, I'll give you 5 of a straight couple abusing their kid.
Your logic is awful btw.
>>
>>18532146
>Having said that though, I care more about my own impressions like I think most people ultimately do. I have known both brilliant men and women. Looking at my own age peers I have known many more interesting, ambitious and self-critical women than I have men - though I am sure that's also because it is easier for me to have access to women like this. I judge people on their individual behavior and life story and not on some by proxy shame or grandor that has nothing to do with their personal skills or qualities.
Good.
>>
>>18532157
Eh, I'm trying to write a paper on the industrial revolution for class right now. Don't have time to give you a 6 page thesis with 30 sources just to feel smug on 4chan.
I'm not trying to argue anything, if you wanna believe all gays rape their adopted children to death go for it, I could give a rats ass.

I simply fail to see how that's even logically possible and given that there are far more straights in the world than gays, its just going to be true that there are more incidences of straight abuse than gay abuse. Just because there are more of them.
>>
>>18532171
No, you made a claim, I just want citation.

I have never made any claims.

industrial revolution....
>>
>>18532147
They are.
A couple of years ago, a woman won a nobel prize for her work against malaria, for example.

You're just
>>
>>18532146
>Looking at the grand scheme of things, like the IQ distribution. More braindead men doing retarded stuff, more brilliant men furthering mankind. Women are more stable in the middle, there's less positive and negative exceptions.
That doesn't make us equal at all. How can you not see that. If you remove men, you're sitting left with mediocre. If you remove women, you're sitting left with shit AND genius. Which one is gonna make more progresses the next 300 years?

This is all in theory, as we would go insane without vaginas.
>>
File: lol.jpg (123KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
123KB, 900x750px
>>18532196
>nobel prize anno 1995-x
>>
>>18532183
I made a statement you can choose to believe or not. That's all. I'm not gonna give you any citation mate I told you I don't give a fuck if you don't believe my statement. Do your own research if you're really that curious because I simply am not that curious to know. I'm just saying what I think is the most logical conclusion. Think of it more as a hypothesis than a claim.

>Industrial revolution
most boring fucking paper I've had to write so far. Idk why my degree requires me to take essentially the same course but with 6 different course numbers attached to it. Every "western civ" class is the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>18532198
For the record, brilliant here is a 130+ IQ. So your "mediocre" includes people that by normal standards are really quite intelligent. Not to mention that there would still be a few female genius minds and there's no saying what those could achieve in a world that is otherwise smoothly and diligently run.

Either way I don't really understand the fascination with this. Do you feel bad about what your race has done historically, like that's your personal responsibility? If not, why would anyone feel proud for belonging to a group (that is half of mankind, no less, not really a rarity there) among which there are people capable of doing things far greater than they themselves will ever be able to?
>>
>>18532216
>raw IQ = brilliant
Absolutely shig.
>>
>>18532216
You're in denial. I don't know how else to explain it, really.
>>
>>18532228
I just care more about making something for myself in life than wondering whether my half of the human population is as a whole superior or inferior.
>>
>>18532235
So what are you making out of yourself?
>>
How do I maintain conversation with a woman?

I have no problem initiating a conversation, I just have very stereotypic male hobbies and interests and I struggle to talk about their stuff.

Often or not women don't do anything but like talking about themselves!! I don't know what to say, it ends up as small chat.
>>
>>18532241
I am just wrapping up my bachelor degree (related to social work, I don't think there's an exact equivalent in English), I have been a volunteer in my community for two years now (elderly people). I've gotten a novel published a few years ago and have spent the last two years translating poems that I am now looking to get published. Also working on a collection of short stories on the side. Worked odd jobs, unqualified stuff mostly. I have financially supported my parents with my savings a few times. And I am quite serious about my friendships and have several spanning now thirteen years that I very actively keep up with and invest in. I obviously vote every time and am a member of a political party.

It's nothing crazy but I feel good about it.
>>
>>18532254
With people who only talk about themselves there's two strategies. Either you give them what they want, ask questions, give very brief and encouraging replies ("really?" "oh wow"), and they will think you are the best conversational partner they ever had.
Alternatively, if you don't feel like doing this or you don't want to set the wrong precedent because you'll have to deal with them more often, you have to butt in and just pointedly start talking about your own stuff. ("Oh funny, that reminds me of that time that I-"). However once someone pulls this to begin with I would just mentally check out and write them off and navigate the interaction as well as you can for the time being.

As for your stereotypical male hobbies and interests, try to break it down into more universal elements. For example if you like gaming, don't talk about how much you enjoy x game that she won't know, but instead about how fun it is to play online with friends that you can rarely see in real life anymore and bond through doing something together anyway. Or if you're into weightlifting, focus on how good it feels to set standards for yourself and first reach, then surpass those. Oftentimes it's a matter of more or less translating for someone who's not familiar with it what the initial appeal is (that is obvious to you already).
As for their stuff, just ask questions and let them do the talking. If you can, relate it to something of your own the same way I described above, by focusing on what lies underneath the surface. Eg both math and painting require creativity and ability to think out of the box.

Other than your hobbies, most fun conversations depend more on recognizing a perspective (opinions on a variety of things, sense of humor, shared experiences even if that's something trivial as both being the oldest child) and bonding over that than on exchanging information.
>>
>>18532323
Good post, cheers man. I like lifting, running, air craft and guns so sometimes its hard to maintain a conversation, mostly because I don't like talking about my hobbies to someone who has no interest in them.

Breaking them down into something universal is a great idea and I appreciate the write up my dude.
>>
>>18532366
No problem! If they're a decent person then they will appreciate getting a little glimpse into what you like, whether or not it's something they can personally relate to. Try to keep that in mind if you feel hesitant to share something about your hobbies.

And of course practice is very important, the more you talk to all different kinds of people the quicker you figure out whether they are worth talking to, what tone to strike or what kind of topic to introduce, how much you can goof around and so on. Good luck!
>>
>>18528904
Before birth control I was way more horny, never in pain and no moodswings at all but ever since I started taking those damn hormones it's been getting so painful and way more moodswings. I cry over the stupidest things. The worst part is sneezing when menstruating. Fucking awful.
>>
Grills, how unattractive is it for a guy to have bitten down fingernails?
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.