[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To thicc or not to thicc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: H216_MJP_Fit_Skinny.png (112KB, 193x445px) Image search: [Google]
H216_MJP_Fit_Skinny.png
112KB, 193x445px
I'm more dissatisfied with my jeans than the fact that I have am American waistline. I bought 29"s, but I really belong in a 30". Should I lose weight, or should I buy new pants? There are major upsides to each. One one hand, I get to be fashionably thin, and on the other I get to indulge in lots of different foods.

>Get fit!
I'm a poorfag, without the money and time that requires.

>It doesn't require money or time!
Shhhhh.

Which should I go with? Should I keep the weight, or lose it?
>>
>>18528742

this is dumb.
>>
>>18528742
Quit trying to pay for your own place with an entry-level job and maybe you'll have some extra money to spend on fruit or something.
>>
>>18528742
Just eat less you mong
>>
>>18528792
I do rent a room. I still have a lot of college left. I live in a very nice area. I wouldn't consider this issue with not being able to exercise worth relocating over. Good insight though, thank you.

>>18528789
and trivila, and mundane
>>
>>18528831
bustin makes me feel good
>>
If you can wear the smaller pants keep then and use them as motivation to lose weight. If you can't, buy the size you can fit into but still lose weight. Trust me the satisfaction of eating a bag of chips lasts about halfway through the bag (applies to any food in excess), whereas losing even 5 pounds is noticeable by you at the least, in a positive way, all the time.
>>
It doesn't require money, and requires little time, you dildo. You look like shit in pants that are a size small.
I work 60 hours a week and still have time to exercise.
>>
>>18528742
>I don't have the time or money to not shove my face full of food.
K.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.