[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are confusing or I'm an idiot.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

There's this new girl a work that started a couple of months ago and that I instantly had a thing for. Up until a couple of weeks ago she had a boyfriend(that she always complained about).

Me and this girl got to be really good friends and one night at like 3am while we were texting, she starts talking about wanting to learn the mandolin and I offered to help her as I can play. She agrees and tells her boyfriend about it who then proceeds to go mental at her and accuses her of wanting cheat. She dumped him as a result.

We grew even closer after this, meeting up for drinks, flirting and her coming round mine all day to play the mandolin and watch tv in bed but I never made a strong move because I didn't want to be "that guy" or a rebound.

A week after they broke up (last week) I came clean about how I felt, I wanted to be more than friends and that it was no pressure on her, I just needed to tell her.

She responded with "it's kind of a confusing time for me right now"

Now I thought this was her way of saying "no" but she's continued flirting with me at work and it's almost like it never happened. We went out to a bar 2 days later until 3am talking and shit and it was great. Which I thought was odd.

Today at work she was joking about how "we should pretend we're together and keeping it a secret when we go to our colleagues' retirement party, holding hands under the table and stuff (we're 21 btw)" and asking me about "how long do you think it would take for a rumour to start about us at work".

Is this girl fucking me around or was she genuinely confused/interested. She's coming around to mine in a couple of days and need some advice on what to do.

Appreciate ya guys and girls

tl;dr Guy tells girl that he likes her, gets odd response. She continues flirting. What do?
>>
>>18528611
>watch tv in bed
she wants you to fuck her
>Now I thought this was her way of saying "no" but she's continued flirting with me at work
she REALLY wants you to fuck her
>>
>>18528694

So you reckon I should make a move when she comes round next?
>>
>>18528611
Look her in the eys and say "Why pretend?"
>>
>>18528746
Fuck that's a good line. Kinda missed the opportunity now. Will use it if she mentions it again
>>
>>18528757
Or don't say anything, go for a kiss and then say "now we have something to hide"
>>
>>18528611

>Is this girl fucking me around or was she genuinely confused/interested

Maybe a little of both. Who knows. Instead of asking strangers on the internet what a girl thinks perhaps you should confront her and ask the girl yourself.

It seems as though your problem can be solved with one direct, honest conversation with her about her intentions.
>>
>>18528858

I understand what you're saying but my direct approach was telling her that I wanted to be more than friends and I did that less than a week ago and I got that confusing answer.

Asking her again how she feels seems like an odd approach
>>
>>18528865

>I understand what you're saying but my direct approach was telling her that I wanted to be more than friends and I did that less than a week ago and I got that confusing answer.

Ok, then its your fault for continuing to entertain a relationship with someone who gave you a confusing answer. You've established no boundaries with this girl so obviously she doesn't feel the need to respect any.

>Asking her again how she feels seems like an odd approach

I don't understand how being honest about your confusion with her is an odd approach. I don't understand how it isn't infinitely less odd than letting some weirdo girl from work play middle school head games with you and remaining quiet about it in the hope that she'll just decide to make sense some day.
>>
Just to light some different perspective here, people past highschool usually don't ask
>do you want to be my gf?
before having sex, if ever

honestly I'd give a confusing response myself
>>
I'm having a very similar situation with a girl. My old crush from school I haven't seen in 5 years.
Her boyfriend dumped her because she said she was meeting up to hang out with me.
Fast forward a few weeks, I invited her to my place to play Smite on the couch (her favourite game lol).
She led the conversation to sexual topics and suggested we play truth or dare.
She asked me heaps of sexual questions, made me feel her figure and stuff with my hands. She already knows I find her attractive. I dared her to kiss me. She was like "let's pause that for now". We talked about our feelings until 8am.
I think because she got out of a long term relationship she was still confused and nervous about seeing another guy as she never kissed another guy before. But she expressed that she was still curious about Kissing me.
My blue balls caused me pain.
Women are very confusing, but you can have an honest awkward conversation and usually you feel much better afterwards
>>
>>18528876
You do have a good point, I won't let this shit go on forever and just leave it up to her (which will inevitably only make things worse).

I suppose I should really ask her to clarify what the hell she means. I just thought doing it again, so soon might come off as needy or weird.
>>
>>18528893
I've never really tried the "telling her your feelings approach" before and I explained this to her.

I also said that I'm telling her this, rather than just making a move, because she's just got out of a relationship and I didn't want to be an arse.

I added that I wanted to be honest and transparent that although I do enjoy hanging out, watching tv and playing music with her I also like her more than a friend.
>>
>>18528898

I did feel better after telling her. Did you ever end up getting with her in the end?
>>
>>18528902

>I just thought doing it again, so soon might come off as needy or weird.

Again, I'd like to reinforce that calling someone on the fact that their words and actions are completely contradictory is nowhere near the definition of needy or weird.

What is weird is participating in this three ring head-fuck circus she's running and not saying anything about it.
>>
>>18528948
You are right. So basically, you think I should talk to her about it again before I go for making a move?

Also, I definitely don't want to be part of any three ring head-fuck circus.
>>
>>18528611
Why are you giving this girl free mandolin lessons and tv but you're not getting anything in return?
>>
>>18528969
Because, in theory, providing it leads to a relationship, it'll be worth it.
>>
>>18528968

>So basically, you think I should talk to her about it again before I go for making a move?

Just be straight up, dude. She says its a very confusing time for her but obviously she has no problem flirting and pretending to be together as some kind of weird joke. Maybe she's okay with using you as a temporary surrogate for her romantic feelings but if you don't feel that way you need to say so. Just ask her what her deal is. Tell her you respect the fact that she just got out of a relationship but that if she insists upon flirting and being suggestive then you want some kind of reassurance that you aren't wasting your time.

In theory, you don't even need to have this conversation if you're not interested in a relationship. You could just make your move and if she turns you down cut your losses and move on.
>>
>>18528975
Well every man has to go through these sort of shit relationships before they wise up. Just don't kill yourself at the bottom of it.
>>
File: 1500335197079.png (1MB, 946x946px) Image search: [Google]
1500335197079.png
1MB, 946x946px
no dude , girls are retarded.
no offence meant to actual retards .
but we all know it , even the retards.
>>
>>18528984
Thanks for the tip on what to say. I do want to be in a relationship with her so I think I'll bring it up next time when she's flirting/suggestive.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.