[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a real guide on how to get a girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1483326693631.jpg (155KB, 1013x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1483326693631.jpg
155KB, 1013x1013px
Is there a real guide on how to get a girlfriend?
>>
>>18528472

yes and no. yes they do technically exist, but no it does not guarantee you a girlfriend.
>>
None that actually work.
>>
Just do exactly what Chad does. Seriously.
>>
Be friendly to everyone and if you find someone attractive ask them out.

If you are fat and they don't think you're attractive, lose weight.

If you are unkempt or unclean then shower and shave yourself.

If you are an insufferably negative or angry person then try being positive.
>>
>>18528472
Yes. Go outside and talk to women you fucking autist. Surprisingly, human beings that possess vaginas are people too.
>>
Go listen to Tom Leykis
>>
>>18528472
Yes, but only tattered fragments of one papyrus copy survive. http://www.papyrology.ox.ac.uk/POxy/VExhibition/scribes_scholars/philaenis.html
>>
If you're so stupid you need one, having one won't help you anyway
>>
File: 1477362514069.jpg (390KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477362514069.jpg
390KB, 900x900px
Been here since '06; thought I was going to be a permi-virgin, but I'm very happily married to a beautiful redhead with moral values.

Here is it right here:
1.) Go to church and and you'll meet a decent one eventually. You aren't going to find anything good bar hopping.
2.) Man the fuck up. Women are grown up children that think purely emotional. If you aren't willing to accept that then you've already lost the game.
3.) Hand-in-hand with #2, be a confident motherfucker. You're doing things you own way; and if she doesn't wanna tag long, then drop her. If she sticks, then she likes you.
4.) Women will tell you want then want in confidence. But what they tell you and want they want are two separate things. Women don't know what they want.
5.) Take her places. Women like memories, so make memories. Don't travel the world and waste your money like a fucking idiot, but don't just "netflix and chill" every fucking day. Head out of town, go do something nether of you have done before. But be a fucking boss about it and have a days' adventure.

They'll shit test you. Don't pussy out, get yourself a white woman. You'll regret it if you get something that spawns kids that are nothing like you. White women are shit, but there is a few good apples. Man the fuck up and be confident. My wife was instantly turned on from being upfront with her. She'd had a few "dates" with some guys from church who were absolutely beta-tier. They'd ask to "hang out", in the event that it didn't go well they'd say "well it wasn't a date anyway so lol".
>...
I know the guy now; and he's a good guy, but mega beta. I took his potential wife cause I man'd the fuck up and said (on quote)
*continued*
>>
>>18529140
>I want to teach my daughter not to date a fucking nigger.

So black guys who actually do their best in school/college, save up money and actually try to pursue a career are still niggers ?

I don't even know why I still browse this site/posted this.
>>
>>18529140
>I'm a happy man.
Great, now try being a smart one too. Blue board, dude.
>>
>>18529140
>>18529130
Great.

now back to the redpill with you.

i seriously hope you don't buy this guys bullshit
>>
>>18529130
Agree with everything you said. However this one I disagree with what you said:
>They'll shit test you. Don't pussy out, get yourself a white woman. You'll regret it if you get something that spawns kids that are nothing like you.

No matter the skin color a child will have physical and mental characteristics similar to both parents. I know you are probably thinking that all black women are nappy bitches. That is far from the truth my friend. Hispanic women are loyal and when it comes to kids they are on that shit and are great mothers.

Limiting yourself to one type of skin color limits the options.
>>
>>18529284
>Agree with everything you said. However this one I disagree with what you said
How's that working out for you?
>>
Be attractive
Have a good personality
Be rich

Usually at least one of those is required but aleast two would be ideal
>>
>>18528539
>If you are unkempt or unclean then shower and shave yourself.
I unironically think beards look better on most men than being clean cut.
>>
>>18529322
But are you a girl tho?
>>
>>18529332
That's a negative.
>>
File: 27694569-512-k510675.jpg (39KB, 512x800px) Image search: [Google]
27694569-512-k510675.jpg
39KB, 512x800px
>>18529322
there are good beards and bad beards, agreed?
>>
>>18529316

1. Most people aren't generically attractive. Attractive is also not an objective standard.

2. Plenty of people with shit personalities have girlfriends.

3. Most people aren't rich.
>>
File: mens-rectangle-face-beard-3.jpg (79KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mens-rectangle-face-beard-3.jpg
79KB, 400x400px
>>18529336
Yes.
>>
>>18528541
>Go outside and talk to women
Not OP but that's a good way to get called a creep/rapist around here.
Unless of course you're vegan hipster Chad, then you're fine.
>>
>>18529351
to be fair my beard is closer to >>18529336
but I agree, without it I look like a mere boy
>>
>>18529130
>>They'll shit test you. Don't pussy out
I wish i had read this before, because a girl I was interested in tested me, and I completely blew it. The funny part is that it happened twice now that I remeber
>I met girl in college course, talked to her, we actually were chilling together most of the class
>Holy shit we were actually chilling together most of the class (am typical case of spaghetti when near woman so this was pretty good to me)
>First time I blew it we were eating togheter but there were some other guys talking with her
>Whatever, I don't mind, at this point I was pretty confident, maybe too much
>So she finishes eating but I don't, tells me I eat like a little bird (She called me cute before so I don't know if this was an insult or a compliment)
>Asks me if I want her to wait for me (the other guys wanted to go somewhere else)
>Fuck how do I answer, don't want to look clingy but also want her to stay
>Smile and say "It's okay, go ahead"
>Felt like a complete fucking moron afterwards
>Second time I blew it was actually over text
>The course we were in together was over, but somehow I managed to get her number and we were actually talking, not as much as in person but I had hopes
>That is, until I got too impatient and spilled my heart out to her
>Told her I missed her and asked her if she would like to go out some time
>She tells me she feels more comfortable with texting
>Fucking idiot me looking back on it
>I just told her oh okay thats good
>Never got a text from her again
Looking back I'm glad she didn't text me because dumb as I was I would of probably tried to get her again and again like an idiot.
So yeah like anon said, don't pussy and also
>>3.) Hand-in-hand with #2, be a confident motherfucker. You're doing things you own way; and if she doesn't wanna tag long, then drop her. If she sticks, then she likes you.
That's pretty solid advice, hope my case helps some anons out there to avoid my mistakes
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.