[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my friend that his girlfriend can't be trusted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

PT 1

I live with my friends that are now my roommates for 4 years now, there is 4 guys and two of the guy's girlfriends so 6 total. Two of my friends went on vacation for a week so its just been me, their girlfriends and my other roommate at our house. One of the guy's girlfriends are kinda new, we've only known her for a month or so but her boyfriend has known her for like three months.. The girl is a flat out cunt, always has an attitude, she does not do what we tell her when it comes to things like taking care of our pets while some of us are at work or in class, she will only pickup after herself and refuses to help out around the house by helping with dishes, laundry and yard work. She doesn't do jack shit and I JUST got her a job TODAY at my friends work so she has something productive to do. Anyways we always have friends over at our place, we get drunk, sing songs, bullshit every night, that's a normal night here. Two days ago, I had a few friends over and we're chilling in my room, I check out side for my phone and I see my roommates girlfriend being way to friendly to one of my roommates friends, i'm talking about standing right next to them, doing the whole "i'm into you" posture girls do when you're talking to them, laughing at everything he says,
>>
PT 2
I knew something was up. I pulled the guy aside and asked him what the hell was up with that and he was so fucking drunk. I basically believe he was just really drunk and didn't understand what he was doing even though he knows that she's my roommates girlfriend so I can forgive hi for that because not 5 minutes later, he is rolling on the ground drunk literally. My roommates girlfriend has one beer so there is no way in hell she's even buzzed and she knew what she was doing the whole time. She asked my for his phone number the next morning, red flag. I want to tell my friend that his girlfriend did this while he was gone but I don't want to ruin the rest of his vacation and seeing how small it is and she didint cheat on him, I made sure of that, I was just going to tell him when he gets back but I don't know how to tell him that because I feel as if he won't believe me and she will just lie. I have one other witness to this and hopefully that will help because the witness is a mutual friend between me and my roommate,
>>
You are right that your friend may not believe you because you have no evidence and he's pussy blind. So don't go guns blazing accusations into this. He doesn't see what you see and may think you hate her for no reason. If you push too hard at him he will cling tighter to the girl. 'Us against the world' mentality. he will get angry at you if you tell him how useless the girl is.

What I would do is feign ignorance while letting him know the facts. Tell him 'haha we all got so drunk then, oh yeah your girl asked me for that drunk guy's number, guess they hit it off! i don't have the number, do you?' Or something, so he can draw his own conclusions.
>>
>>18528455

not going to lie you sound a little biased 'i can forgive him cuz hes drunk but not her cuz shes only a little drunk'.

that being said, teh only thing you can do is set her up for failure or go ahead and tell him the truth as you've seen it. definitely dont trust her, but i dont think the friend is forgivable.
>>
>>18528455
....why should she help with your pets? I mean, it's kinda shitty not to lend a hand, but it's not her responsibility. Also... weird having a gf of only 3 months move in... but whatever.

Anyway- from what you're saying, I dunno. She sounds like an asshole, and a cheater waiting to happen, but she hasn't done anything yet. I wouldn't say anything to your friend without provocation. This isn't big enough. Keep tabs on her though, she's going to get 'grass-is-greener' syndrome soon enough. More than likely she'll just dump him once she has something better lined up, and you'll just have to cheer up your buddy.

WARNING!! this is not bad enough to tell him about unless he asks!! It'll come off like petty shittalking.
>>
>>18528496
I can see what i said sounds biased I agree, I will do my best to be completely honest even if I burn bridges doing so. Thank you
>>
>>18528533
She lives with us and doesn't pay any bills, I think keeping an eye on the dogs while we're at work of school is not that bad of a request. She does shit like take them to the bathroom sometimes but I put a stop to that because she would let them out and not watch them, we live out side the city in the mountains and the dogs will just high tail it off the property, we had a guest do that before and it resulted in one of our dogs getting killed by a truck going to fast. I don't want to chance it. Not only but she will give them way to much food in the morning and give them dog biscuits all day which fucks up their diet and makes the shit everywhere. Maybe i'm nitpicking but I can a lot about our dogs.
>WARNING!! this is not bad enough to tell him about unless he asks!! It'll come off like petty shittalking.
yeah I figured that it would come out like that and i'm getting mixed advice about it, the issue I guess is small but is complicated.
>>
>>18528473
I know there really isn't anything you can tell a "pussy blind" or "love drunk" guy, been there before but the guy si really reasonable, just has a lot of testosterone and needs to prove how much of a man he is compared to the rest of us often. Just the way he is since he grew a full beard at 15. I was thinking saying something like "Bro, how long have we been friends?Do you trust me when I tell you something? I have something to tell you and i'm not sure how you will react so just know that i'm trying to be a good friend to you by telling you this..." Its kinda beta butI really just don't want to loose a friend that i've known for 5 years, i'm only 19 so it means a lot I don't loose those kinda of friends now.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.