[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family relations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1550.jpg (28KB, 472x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1550.jpg
28KB, 472x304px
Im female and my youngest sibling is 13/m, and He is getting really sexually aggressive towards me. He always asks to see my boobs or Ill catch him waiting outside my door after I shower. He makes horribly gross jokes towards me and even my bf. I tried explaining to my parents why this bothers me so much and I want him to stop it entirely. They just say to ignore him or hes possibly joking. I know hes not joking and they arent taking this seriously. I feel stalked in my own home. What should I do about this or how do I go about this??
>>
Talk to your parents, if you can. If you think they'll react negatively towards you/blame you - then seek professional help.
>>
>>18528662
This it's really all you can do.
>>
>>18528453
avoidance of pain is an excellent motivator
>>
Beat the shit out of him.
>>
OP here, He is twice my size and very strong. We get into brutal fights which is another reason Im scared of the possible repreccusions(?)
>>
>>18528735
If you think you could be in physical danger then you need to get professional help asap. Otherwise, you'll end up getting professional help after he's done something.
>>
>>18528744
Fuck I had the "OP" tag from another thread. I am not OP
>>
Be a nice sister and have sex with the kid so he can feel pure bliss and move on with it.
>>
>>18528662
>>18528666
Did you guys even read? From the OP:
>I tried explaining to my parents why this bothers me so much and I want him to stop it entirely. They just say to ignore him or hes possibly joking.

OP, can your boyfriend stand up with you? Can you get him and more people to assist you in confronting your parents?

Consider talking to your school counselor for help. This is sexual harassment. It needs to stop.
>>
Stop showering and make your puss smell like stank. At worst, he'll leave you alone. At best, it'll turn him gay and he'll try to fuck your bf.
>>
Tough call. Hormones and teenage lads don't go well. Call him out on it one time when you're fully clothed and not too angry. Give him a proper stern but caring talk. Tell him you don't want him to turn into some kind of a creep and all that, i.e. mindgames, creepshaming but in a faux-concerned kind of way. That might get the message into his thick skull.

Other than that, take more precautions, avoid getting physical with him, (fights etc), and screaming matches. Be the reasonable mature one here and get the parents on board.
>>
>>18529863
I would do this.

Then again I probably wouldn't be so nice about it.
>>
I am no longer in school so a councelor is off the table. I was thinking maybe humiliating him about it when his friend is over or yeah, just having my bf talk to him. Its such a difficult situation considering my parents dont give 2 fucks.
but I appreciate the advice. Hopefully today something gets done. Ill post an update
>>
>>18528453
If your parents are being cunts about it, bring it up during dinner or a time when you are all together. If you have any other siblings then talk to them about it. Consider bring your bf over when you next talk to your parents.

Hell, if you have any family outside of the house, talk to them.

You need to be detailed about all of the stuff he is doing and how it makes you feel unsafe and scared.

Tell your brother to stop.

Last option is to move out.

Get some pepper spray and keep it on you at all times, even when you go to the bathroom
>>
>>18528453
Move out of the house. If you're an adult, just fuckin leave. How is this a thread?
>>
Your parents need to take action because at this rate your sibling's going to grow up into a deviant who thinks he can get away with sexual harassment. He needs to come to understand just how twisted this behavior is and needs to hear it from an authority figure (because he sure as hell doesn't recognize you as one). If not your parents, then try for relatives available to talk to him in person. That might even work better for shaming/embarrassment since they're people he knows personally.

You may not have access to a counselor, but at his age, he ought to. See if you can get his school to pull him out of class and have him have a talk with the school's counselor.

Last resort is calling the child abuse hotline and seeing if they can help in any way (advice, referrals to other numbers).
>>
>>18528453
>lived near my older really hot cousin
>hung out every day
>when i was 13 my older cousin would kick me in the balls everytime i got rowdy
>the only problem is her best friend loved the attention so id be wrestling with her and wed be groping eachother then BAM my cousin would smack me in the balls

but a kick in the balls will solve ur problem
>>
1. Slap him really hard
2.???
3. Profit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.