[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1500328267643234765614.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1500328267643234765614.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Girlfriend says she isn't completely moved on from her Ex, should I run? Or should I see where things go. She has a kid whom I care very much for, her ex isn't the baby dad. She has him blocked on everything but still talks to his mom as she grew close to her during their relationship.
>>
File: single moms.png (110KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
single moms.png
110KB, 500x491px
>>18528318
>she has a kid
Unless you are super desparate, consider finding girl with 0 or less kids so you can have evetually your own.

>i bet she would ditch you the second he decided to return
>>
>>18528323
She says that she wouldn't that he's let go of him, she doesn't know what's holding her back from moving on completely, I don't know with me in the picture is making it harder to move on.
>>
>>18528337
Common tell me, why are you dating single mom in the first place? Why do you want to make your life super complicated? What is wrong with you that you stood so low? Old, manlet, autism, poor, ugly?

And you should be talking with her about it. People normally never forget about people they truly loved. It is like life time curse.

Why cant you find normal single childless girl?
>>
>>18528348
Her and I have been friends for awhile, I've dated around a bunch but for some reason I just fell for this girl. Her and I talked about it and said she's trying to move on, and I know she's trying. It's just complicated I guess I don't know. I'm leaning more towards walking away but I see a future with her and I and having a child of my own with her, which might make everything more complicated. This is the first time I have ever dated a single mom
>>
>>18528372
The sole fact she cant move on should be big enough reason to run away. Honestly why do you want to complicate your life so much? Date single moms after you are single dad or at least divorced.

Find girl without kid and mental baggage.
>is she at least sexy milf?
>>
>>18528318
Just leave you faggot. You'll do yourself no good by staying with her
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.