[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heart Attack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1492728130507.gif (899KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492728130507.gif
899KB, 360x360px
A few days ago I started to experience a slight chest discomfort (it feels like it's more on the right side of the centre) and have felt like I had to take deeper breaths all the time. Before reading further, yes I will be going to my doctor in eight hours (Euro time). My blood pressure is "good" (120/75), my heart beat right now is 80 though it's 65-70 if I haven't been moving in a long time and at most 80 if I have been in the past hour or so (I exercised a while ago). I'm 24 and about 25 kgs overweight and I've been losing weight for a while getting regular daily exercise with (most of the time) meat[most of it chicken and fish] + vegetables + cheese/nuts/eggs diet. I don't drink or smoke. These are the only symptoms and they seemingly increase after exercise.

I'm prone to feeling anxious (in general, not just the past few days) and I've also noticed I've been burping more the last few days as well. I don't know if that's a symptom, but I felt it was worth mentioning. I don't know if it's the culprit, but I found that this started to happen after I read something about the heart and started to worry about my own. I had recently, maybe two weeks ago, given up coffee (I wasn't hooked on it for that long though, a few months) and (coincidentally?) the same day this began (maybe three days ago) I had a cup of black coffee. I would've comforted myself with the words "it's a panic attack", but these symptoms feel very long.
>>
>>18528295
Based on the health statistics you gave in the first paragraph you're fine. Just ignore it for the time being.
>>
>>18529208
I took a blood pressure test recently and it was almost 20 higher on both of them with my pulse at 91. Subsequent tests showed all of the numbers declining with the third test spiking back to 90 on the pulse. 126/81 with 76 pulse was the last I took. Is it the anxiety that's getting me? I'm going to my doctor's now. I might post an update provided I don't die of a heart attack on the way there.
>>
When I started having panic attacks, increased heart rates, and anxiety, it was because my immune system was overreacting to a mold allergy I had developed over the course of a year. I When it all began, I knew next to nothing about mold at the time, neither did the various doctors I visited.

I wish I learned more about allergies in school, because it could have made my life lots easier today. Not saying that you have an allergy too, but with the symptoms you described, you could be.
>>
>>18529848
You know, you might be onto something here. A room down the hallway on the floor I'm at has a lot of mold but it's "sealed" and my bathroom has a mold problem, as well. Now I'd deal with it, but this shit's not up to me.

On the doctor's visit: she works afternoons on even days so I'm going tomorrow morning.

I'll definitely keep what you said in mind. Just tell me how much exposure to mold have you had?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.