[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0058.jpg (74KB, 634x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.jpg
74KB, 634x628px
So i've been with this girl for about 4 months. She's really cool and we get along pretty well. However, I think I have issues cuz I can't get to that level where I trust her. She blatantly gets hit on a lot from strangers. That doesn't bother me oddly enough, but she only will make friends with other men and hang out with other men. I tried for a long time not to care, but she will not hang out with other girls unless shes accompanied with guys, and gets pissed off if I hang out with other girls. The biggest issue is her guy friends are always new people she is just meeting. Her old friends don't bother me but it always seems like she wants more new guys in her life. I'm 100% certain she hasn't cheated on me. But my insecurity is starting to show and I think my own issues will make her cheat. Is she a sloot or am I just a insecure asshole?
>>
Girls are just that way.

My ex had a group of guy friends she would do ecstasy and go to clubs with, and tell me not to worry about it, I decided I didn't need to deal with that bullshit
>>
>>18528170
This has to be bait

>>18528144
There is nothing wrong with her having guy friends. the real massive red flag here is the fact that she isn't okay with you having female friends
>>
It's a natural response especially considering our culture in the west where women are free and can have a pick at thousands of different men.

Insecurity plays a role. You are probably thinking about what all of these different men have to offer to your girlfriend that you cannot. At some point in this relationship you are going to have to express your feelings on this matter otherwise it will eat at you and cause tension/conflict. There comes a time (or at least there should) when a couple has to cut ties with friends of the opposite sex in order to avoid such complications.
>>
>>18528174
How is it bait?

I saw how they acted around her. Always touching her leg and holding hands and shit. I know they were trying to fuck her. And I'm pretty sure being on x makes it a lot harder to reject that shit

She knew what she was doing
>>
>>18528174
But she only has guy friends. She'll say she likes certain girls but won't hang out with them 1 on 1. She only does 1 on 1 with guys.
>>
>>18528174
>bait
Yea, because no boy would ever decide to dump club whore junkie who needs to get fix (and dick) each week just to "not get bored".

>>18528144
Op trust your gut and find new gf. If you cant trust her, the relationship is not worth saving.
>>
>>18528174
uhhh, no
this is bait:
>>18528174
>>
>>18528144
>and gets pissed off if I hang out with other girls.
red
fucking
flag

The jealous ones always cheat. She's shopping around for new men.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.