[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend has come to the opinion that she will never be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: lusamine.png (322KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
lusamine.png
322KB, 768x768px
My girlfriend has come to the opinion that she will never be happy. The reason is because she doesn't think she will ever have what she wants from us.

She wants to have the following relationship dynamic:
She works, I stay home. She provides everything, I work on my projects.

Sounds good so far right? Here we go...

I am not allowed to leave the house without her permission.
If I do, she must be with me or have eyes on me at all times.
I am not permitted to go on any trips without her.
I must be obsessed with her.
I must behave as her pet.

There are a lot of little details that fall under the above categories but for the ease of explanation, that's the short summary.

When talking about give and take, she expressed that she can't handle the idea of not getting exactly what she wants. She will not negotiate. She wants me to want what she wants. Not my version of it.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this, friends. How do we get her to chill the fuck out? I'm definitely into the whole mommy thing, but she's teetering on craziness levels of pic related.
>>
Break up with her. She sounds fucking insane.
>>
>>18528061

Drop her right now.
>>
File: disgust.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>18528061
You have to be kidding me. You gotta get out of that relationship.
>>
>>18528061
I think you leave and never look back.
>>
>>18528061
She has severe insecurity and wants to take your freedom from you so you can't leave her for someone better. That's her way of thinking. It shouldn't be needed to elaborate she has issues and is of course unfit to be in an actual relationship
>>
The things you say are called abuse. That kind of isolation will drive you insane. Any disagreement will either mean you give up or lead into a huge fight. You cannot fix her. You cannot get her to chill out. She has told you that she is a possessive, controlling abuser. Listen to her. Get out of there.
>>
Don't walk away, anon.

Don't ever walk away from her.

Run away.
>>
Stay wither her
It's a very simple life ahead of you then
No need to worry about money
No need to work about rent or food
Shell take care of you
Easy life
She sounds a bit bat shit and you gotta be okay with being submissive but honestly you could be living a easy life if you continue with her
>>
OP here again.

I think that my shining light of what I can do for others would be wasted in a prison cell. If I was worthless, I'd be ok with her option.
>>
>>18528061
Well, unless you're extremely submissive it's not going to work out.
>>
>>18528061
Does she have a nice body at least? I mean she basically does all the work and you get to stay home and fuck her.
>>
No pussy is that tight and good anon.
Go get yourself a new one to fuck, there are hundreds of top notch pussy out there, because I know you didn't fall for her "personality" lol.
>>
>>18528061
Time to get the fuck out of dodge retard. I don't even know why this is a question for you.
>>
>>18528299
Do not listen, this is your gf's post
>>
>how do i get her to compromise when she says she wont compromise

by trying to compromise and seeing what happens. make sure you don't just end up doing what she wants tho
>>
Pleased that the overwhelming majority is telling OP the right thing.

RUNNNNNNNNN.

I will say though- props to her for being upfront and honest. Much less horrific than slowly forcing you into that lifestyle and all of a sudden you're 35 with no skills, friends, family or money. Still. RUN. You'll both be happier for it.
>>
>>18528542
>props to her for being upfront and honest.
this
world would be a better place if people would just tell you this shit upfront
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.