[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Websites with manuals and guides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hello /adv/, I'm looking for a website with guides and manuals related to professions. It doesn't need to be something official, mostly I was thinking of a hosted website where I would find things divided into job categories, but I can't seem to find it. I'm currently interesting in all related to Nursing and Healthcare, because I might soon start a job as a Nurse/helper.

If you guys do know of a source that just has those for the moment that would be also ok. And any advice in general related to the profession would be good. I will work in a retirement home of sort, and deal with cleanings, preparing rooms, and nursing elderly. But general knowledge that goes also into hospital/home nursing is also welcomed.

Thank you in advance!
>>
Bumping with hope
>>
rebumping since I might end up starting sooner than expected. There is surely someone that can help around here
>>
I happen to know a lot of shit related to shit like this, and I can't say I really know about anything that has what you're looking for. Your best option would be to contact someone who's studying to be a nurse and ask for their unused study materials.
>>
>>18530177
Thank you for the nice advice, I had done that in the past and have some books to become a doctor. Been thinking of using those as soon as I get my hands on them again, but I'm mostly reminded of a nice manual that was shared to me by a friend time ago specifically for nurses in a hospital, as well as another military one, and the more the merrier I think. So my hope is someone from here can maybe know similar resources and share them.
I mostly just want to do my job at the best of my possibilities.
>>
>>18528011
Sounds like Google to me.

Just search for "How to be an accountant [or whatever]" or "Whagt do accountants do?"
>>
>>18531144
I'll try that anon, thank you. Already downloaded loads of books from the Red Cross website (US)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.