[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop doubting myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1489556483450.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489556483450.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
How do I stop doubting myself?
>>
help pls
>>
I learned how in a strange way. Maybe my perspective will help.

I also used to doubt myself A LOT until something happened to me recently.
I was supposed to go out with a girl (me and that girl have many mutual friends). Apparently, when I asked her out she thought I meant in a platonic way, and she didn't have the courage to correct herself. I was sure for half a month I'm going on a date with her, but she and ALL of our mutual friends knew she didn't mean to date me.
I saw ALL the signs right away, yet instead of breaking it off I asked our mutual friends. Instead of telling me the truth, they reinforced the illusion she is interested in me. I kept asking and asking and they kept reinforcing until one day they abruptly told me to drop it and break it off. "Why?" ->"She isn't interested in you". "No shit. Since when?" -> "She just isn't.". And then the truth came out. She wasn't interested since the beginning and all of the anxiety and annoyance I felt throughout the half month of waiting were really meaningless.
I was right straight off the fucking bat.
There was no reason for me to doubt my instincts and ask other people. I was fucking right all along.

Listen to yourself more. Even if you're wrong, trust yourself. You are important. "To whom?", to yourself. Put yourself above all. You are always right, even if you aren't.
>>
I dont know, I just knew that I was great.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.