[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: james-dean-poster.jpg (263KB, 753x1100px) Image search: [Google]
james-dean-poster.jpg
263KB, 753x1100px
I'm an OK looking guy, and get glanced at by 7+/10s on a daily basis; problem is I'm a total sperg when it comes to women, due to experiencing multiple failed relationships and whatnot.

How the fuck do you even talk to women these days whilst being jaded and angry at the world?

>inb4 jus b urself bro
Obviously not working
>>
>>18528000
You don't.

You also don't have too. It really isn't a necessity anymore. Just take a break, and when you feel like getting back to it, if at all, go ahead.
>>
>>18528000
You don't talk to women you listen. They will tell you what you need to say to
1 keep them talking
2 keep them happy
3 make their panties fall off
4 make them fall in love with you...

STFU and listen
>>
>>18528016
I honestly want a girlfriend these days, but I'm afraid I'm too redpilled for that to happen.
>>
>>18528036
If you're jaded and angry at the world, then you're not redpilled.
>>
>>18528000

if you believe your issue is that you are jaded towards the world, fix that. chances are you're being melodramatic.

once you realize that everyone has MULTIPLE FAILED RELATIONSHIPS AND WHATNOT you realize its nothing to be jaded about.
>>
>>18528017
>>18528016
Your advices would all be good and the likes, but how do you even get to approach a woman in a public setting without feeling like a creep nowadays? The way they behave no matter how good you look is weird, always judgmental, and cold.
>>
>>18528383
My advise is more related to the first couple of dates. Ya it's hard to walk up to random qt's and spit game unless you're at a bar or an event of some kind.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.