[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with my little brother.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: pepe killer.jpg (67KB, 559x558px) Image search: [Google]
pepe killer.jpg
67KB, 559x558px
>Tl;Dr: My brother is un-ironically slow in the head, has no confidence, and gets bullied. I want to make him more violent. I was thinking about making him into a little bomb of anger. What do you think I should do?

My little brother is in third grade, and he's a little (a lot) slow. He speaks like he is still in first grade, he can barely think ahead and he forgets things easily. He also doesn't understand social cues and such. I suspect he has autism or something but that's not the issue.
The issue is bullies. He gets bullied a lot. We told him to hit back, we even sent him to learn jujitsu (which is total bs in my opinion. He should learn boxing.). But it didn't give him the confidence boost my mum hoped for.
Today my mum snapped at him and used the old meme of "hit them or I'll hit you" and then she hit him.

I want to train my little brother mentality. How do I do that? I thought about training him to explode easily. I want him to be a little bomb of anger so he could fight back (since he has no confidence and we tried everything to give him some).

>But anon, why won't you tell the teachers?
We did, but nothing really happened.
>But anon, violence isn't the way!
Let's agree to disagree.
>Anon, it could be emotionally scarring!
I believe he is already scarred, so...Yeah.
>Anon, talk to their parents!
They refuse to accept the fact their kids are bullies.

What do you think I should do? pic related, I want my brother to turn insanely violent. Or at least violent enough.
>>
>>18527921
Violence only makes more violence. How about you help him improve and love him, you little shit. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>18527921
Your moms just as abusive. No fucking wonder he's slow. His moms a retard and so are you.
>>
>>18527952
Can't say I love him (I'm pretty fucked in the head myself), but I still want the best for him.

As I said, we tried many different methods over the three years he was in school. Loving him, sending him to learn martial arts for self confidence, talking to the teachers (a lot) etc etc, but nothing seems to be working. He's too scared to stand up for himself (despite being physically stronger and bigger)
>>
>>18527959
Abusive? She just slapped his ass a couple of times. It was the first time I saw her hitting him.
After shit hit him she started explaining "I love you, but it makes me mad seeing you don't stand up for yourself."

She didn't even hit him hard
>>
>>18527964
Yes the reason for that is because of his mother and father. Hitting children has scientifically been proven to cause more damage to a child. You can thank your mom for being fucked in the head to. Your mother is the problem not your little brother. Give him love and encouragement. By feeding him anger your litterally fucking him up more.
>>
>>18527982

read:
>>18527969
>>
>>18527982
>>18527952

Explain to me how the "love him more" meme will make his bullies disappear.
>>
>>18527969
It doesn't matter, hitting children is wrong and bad for the children. What is she teaching him? Hitting solves problems. Screen cap this post because I can tell you this. He will be in the prison system before he's 18 or he'll kill himself. That is the path your setting him on.
>>
>>18527992
It doesn't, it lets him know he has support instead of more bullies at home.
>>
>>18527993
>>18527998

You two are fucking pussies. You can't solve everything with kind words and love. Wouldn't you want your brother to hit back and stand up for himself?
"NO LET HIM GET BULLIED USING VIOLENCE IS RONG HUR HUR"
>>
>>18528004
You must be 18 to post here.
Your whole family are a bunch of retards.
>>
>>18528025
Sounds to me like you're a bunch of pussies who never got bullied.
>>
>>18528028
maybe you should beat those bullies up. They will be too scared to even say anything to him
>>
>>18528054
Are you asking me to beat up little kids? He's in third grade.
>>
>>18528054
And more importantly, no one should do the job instead of him. He needs to stand for himself.
>>
>>18528060
but what if he never learns?
>>
>>18528065
Once I'll reach that bridge, I'll cross it. Until then, I want to try my best to teach him to fight back.
>>
>>18528075
then I think that's just all you can do, try to make him fight back
>>
>>18528055
Just scare them then
>>
>>18528082
Exactly the point of the post.
The question is- How? Should I make him a ticking anger bomb?
Should I use the "Hit them or I'll hit you" meme, like my mum?
Trying to give him confidence boosts didn't help so far. He lied a TON about NOT getting bullied. He actually was. He was just afraid to tell us (he probably expected this reaction), but today his lies didn't save him.
>>
>>18528092
I thought about it, but I'm 18 and they are like 9. Plus, again, I want him to do the job himself. I won't be there to scare them or protect him every time.
>>
>>18528099
not the awnser you are looking for but I had the same problem (only with my big brother), but if this keeps going, you might want to pay extra attention to him because he could get some actually fucked up ideas and get dangerous for himself.
>>
>>18527952
But if he trains him to be violent without any social intelligence, his little brother can be out of his hair and in a mental institution for the rest of his life.
>>
Work with him to help teach him to stand up for himself. Bullies like easy targets and once they figure out he will stand up for himself and possibly retaliate they will leave him alone. You can't force this and it may take time for him to have the courage to do it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.