[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feelings development?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: enjoy.png (138KB, 263x318px) Image search: [Google]
enjoy.png
138KB, 263x318px
24 M here. I have a situation in my life that is new to me, so I need to hear some opinions. Never had a girlfriend, mostly because in my whole life I always fell for girls that were not into me. Right now I’m recovering form another miserable feeling, I’m trying to move on, focus on uni and hobbies but sometimes I think about that girl (let’s call her A).
The thing that is new to me is another girl (let’s call her B) that I’ve met couple months ago during one of my hobby activites. Recently we started meeting in our freetime and I am almost certain that she is into me. Problem is I like her, but I have a feeling she likes me waaaay better (so this is situation from my whole life but turned upside down). And I don’t know why I can’t develop feeling for her. Not a long ago I had a moment of my life I wanted GF really badly, now I got a chance, but something is not „clicking” in my head.
She’s funny, we have a lot common interests, I like to talk with her and spend time with her, but I can say it about my other friends too. Time with her is not „special” to me. Some time ago we’ve been countryside in rather romantic setting. I think she’s been signaling a will to kiss, but I had no desire to do so, I don’t know why, I did not feel like to do it. Couple days later we’ve been at my place, drinking wine and watching some movie. Again I didn’t feel like to make any move.
(1/2)
>>
(2/2)
Right now we are setting another meeting, but I wonder what to do. Dating with her until I feel something for her? What if the feelings won’t develop? Make some move with her even if I don’t feel like it? What if it will make her to confess feelings for me and I would have nothing to say in return? The thing I’m really worried about is thoughts about girl A blocks me from being happy with girl B, or any other girl I will meet in my future (I will only add that I don’t think about A as often as I used to do, I can say I’m like 70% over her now, but she is still in the back of my head. Also when I am with B i never think about A).
TLDR I’ve met really cool girl that is into me, but I can’t develop feelings for her, and I’m afraid it’s because feelings for other girl that I could never possibly be with.
>>
I think you chase after chicks you can't obtain.

And you are not interested in the girls that try to obtain you.

My advice is to try at least, maybe you can learn a thing or two and might improve your chances to get a better gal.
>>
You're only dating bro do whatever you want.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.