[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I have conversations beyond friendly conversation with girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1470765516957.jpg (72KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470765516957.jpg
72KB, 627x720px
How do I have conversations beyond friendly conversation with girls?
>>
If you aren't always having friendly conversations with women you miss the point of romance.
>>
>>18527895
Be honest and speak you mind. Talk about shit you want to talk about. Also ask questions.
>>
>>18527950
>this nigga thinks treating women like friends is going to attract them
>>
>>18527967
Hey it worked for me
>have conversations
>lightly compliment
>ask out to a date
It's not hard
>>
>>18527965
Yeah I have that's friendly conversation. How do I have more meaningful conversations.
>>18527975
But how do I know if they actually like me and arn't just making conversation as well? How do I talk to them that let's them know I like them and vice versa?
>>
>>18527991
>But how do I know if they actually like me and arn't just making conversation as well?
You ask them out.
You don't know otherwise, there's no tell.
>>
>>18527991
>>18528006
women aren't a foreign entity that you coerce into learning English through "meaningful conversation" they are people.

the only difference between a long-term romantic relationship and a long-term friendship is in one of those you fuck them and in the other you don't.

That's it. there's no "key," there's no "trick," it's just making friends and being honest about your feelings.
>>
>>18528019
>>18528006
But if I tell them how I feel and they don't feel the same and it pushes them away from me then what?
>>
>>18528027
Then you accept it and move on.
You have to ask yourself if you think they are compatible enough in order for it to be worth it.
>>
>>18528045
But I love her am I supposed to throw away that?
>>
>>18528076
OK I can tell you are young: 16-18 I'm assuming.
When you've lived a few more years, realized there's more women outside your high school or university or wherever, you'll understand that you fall in love a lot of times. The question is whether your body's reaction is actually representative of how the relationship would work.
You don't love her, you don't even know if you do yet.
>>
>>18528076
Yup.

Stop falling in love so soon. The longer you wait the harder it gets.

Start approaching women with the curiosity of just seeing what will happen rather than hoping something will happen.

That's the biggest dating redpill I swallowed
>>
File: haha yes.jpg (15KB, 491x621px) Image search: [Google]
haha yes.jpg
15KB, 491x621px
>>18528076
>>
Don't be a people-pleaser. Only *you* know what you say/do when you're being genuine and when you're saying/doing things where you're trying to make people like you. The latter puts people off.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.