/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My female friend of many years now has confessed that she has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: berdan.png (160KB, 320x568px) Image search: [Google]
berdan.png
160KB, 320x568px
My female friend of many years now has confessed that she has feelings for me, and I'm not really interested. I think she's pretty and really cool but I love my ex gf which I guess is a story for another day......... She also dated my roommate and broke up with him like 2 months ago.

Anyway, she came up with the idea of staying with me for a while.
She says that the basic idea is so she can get it out of her system, which is weird.
Obviously this is also weird because she dated my roommate, but I am inclined to say that's fine because I would like having her around and there is no reason I have to do anything that makes me uncomfortable.

I don't really want to lose a friend in this situation, and I think that if I don't entertain this idea of hers she'll get upset and not talk to me for a while which sucks. What do?
I probably already know the right answer I just need some anonymous people to yell at me.
>>
It's her or the roommate.
>>
>>18527732
i want die
>>
>but I love my ex gf which I guess is a story for another day.........
No it's not. This sounds like a pretty important detail so elaborate on that a little.
>>
>>18527726
3way with roommate, set it up
>>
>>18527790
i love my ex gf and she has a bf but she still comes over and we're still pretty much dating haha
;_;
tbf i am the one who broke up with her and changed my mind

but she love me back so....???? ITS FINE?? RIGHT??
>>
>>18527794
he's so new to this whole dating thing he would probably get emotional about it and say "WHAT DOES IT MEAN" repeatedly until i die
>>
>>18527726
>get it out of her system
She wants sum fuk.

If it's not from you it'll be from your roommate who also happens to be at the place she wants to stay and "get it out of her system"

If you think she won't be your friend either way then you might as well fuck her anyways cause it wouldn't change anything
>>
>>18527803
god i hope not i don't like sex
>>
>>18527804
Then what do you want to accomplish here?
>>
>>18527884
i want my friends to be my friends
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.