[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (6KB, 264x235px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
6KB, 264x235px
So, I have this friend and she has a boyfriend but they are kinda going through a rough patch because he is mean to her. We used to have a thing for eachother but not anymore because we got in a fight. I am starting to fall for her again but i don't have the courage to tell her, what do i do?
>>
Look at this objectively: if she does go to you because she's going through a rough patch, do you really want to date a girl who will jump ship as soon as the water gets a little rough?
>>
>>18527399
Came here for keks and all I can see is pathetic faggots asking stupid shit.
>>
>>18527411
she isn't going for me at all and she doesn't want to leave her boyfriend.
>>
>>18527414
no no no, i aint gay bro no gay stuff here
>>
>>18527417
Then what would telling her about your feelings achieve?
>>
>>18527428
Correction: I don't think she is going for me but she asked me the other day"do you know that feeling when your too scared to tell someone something because you are afraid of what might happen to your friendship?"
>>
>>18527433
That's it. Go for it.
>>
>>18527438
Are you serious? What do I say?
>>
>>18527445
Well, if it was for me I wouldn't give a flying fuck about the girl. But why do you think you need to say something. Why not just ask her out and let it come naturally?
>>
1) Is she your ex
2) just invite her to hang out and try a move?
>>
>>18527399
>intentionally ruining another relationship for your own benefit
>>
>>18527478
He makes her cry everyday. I want her to be happy
>>
>>18527460
No she isn't my ex and no I haven't tried a move
>>
>>18527452
I care for her a lot and me and her have a lot of common interests
>>
>>18527543

I want you to be happy. You're tearing yourself apart. Just be there for her, you don't want to get in-between them.
>>
File: ifuckedyourmotherandfather.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ifuckedyourmotherandfather.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>18527399
>she has a boyfriend but they are kinda going through a rough patch because he is mean to her

Define "mean"

But overall from what you posted in this thread and even admit that she doesn't want to leave him, she's likely just turning you into her psychiatrist and basically bragging to you about how much of an impression her boyfriend is leaving on her. Move the fuck on,get a hobby that intorduces you to more people and forget about this bitch.

Also admitting feelings is the womans job. Don't get retarded inspiration from movies and anime. If a woman wants you she will work a damn miracle and actually initiate that line of conversation with no bullshit.
>>
>>18527671
Maybe your right. Her boyfriend is a total cuck. He takes all his anger out on her and when she threatens to leave him he says sappy bullshit about how sorry he is and calls her babe and baby.
>>
>>18527671
It's hard to even think about letting her go though. I honestly love her and I know she cares about me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.