[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Boyfriend is really Hostile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

My boyfriend is really hostile to me, he promised he would stop it, the other night he called me drunk and started going off on me. I keep on replaying it over and over again in my mind like i'm I traumatized or something. I don't know what to do at this point because I really love him.
>>
Leave him
>>
>>18527248
>I really love him
if you can't help him get over his alcoholism, then you will either have to endure his being abusive or have to cut contact with him, which I believe would be the best for you.
you deserve happiness and even though you love him, it does not appear as he can give that to you.
it will hurt but you will be better off in the long run
>>
Unless he actually gets help, he ain't gonna stop doing it. Either leave him or make him actually do something about this.
>>
Leave him while you still love him. Or stay with him for years more and let time make you hate each other and your lives together
>>
What do you mean by hostile? Because from what you wrote it looks like he just called you out on being drunk.
>>
>>18527248
Abusers almost never stop abusing. Just like how cheaters will never stop cheating. It really doesn't matter how apologetic they are, sure it may be possible in some rare cases, but relapse is the norm and statistically he's probably not that one in a billion. Best to find a better partner.
>>
You should probably leave. My dad was the same way, got drunk and would randomly become enraged at my mother and threaten to neat the shit out/kill her. And no it didn't get better.
>>
>>18527596
I don't really drink, don't like the taste and I think it prematurely ages you. He's not an alcoholic either, he rarely drinks himself.
>>
>>18527714
So he berated you for being drunk even though you weren't? You really need to clarify more. What exactly are you talking about?
>>
>>18527827
Not OP but i think she meant "he called me while he was drunk"
>>
>>18527835
This. He called me while he was drunk
>>
>>18527248
he will never ever stop and will probably abuse you
t. another guy like him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.