[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Updates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1458064368668.jpg (468KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458064368668.jpg
468KB, 1920x1080px
So if anyone had noticed me posting about ghosting my fiance and moving out of state. I did it. I left the state took control of all my bank accounts and it feels so good. Also rekindled an old fling and I feel alive. Got a new job second week I'm here from 37k to 44k (not much but still something for this small city) Thanks /adv/.
>>
>>18527178
wasn't around at the time, mind giving me a quick rundown?
just curious about the situation here
>>
>>18527185
Started a few months ago. Fiance turned into big bitch after 5 years. I focused on my health, getting fit and lost 30 lbs while she gained more weight. Tried to help her bit she kept yelling and hitting me.

I lived away from my family and close to hers. They all hated me because I'm always on the computer - I'm a jr server analyst. We do all the things she wants to make her happy but I never was happy. My mind deteriorated and I because upset with myself. She kept demanding more and more things to buy and I kept taking extra shifts not only to appease her but to get away. She denied me from user the car I bought her and told me we could not afford a car for me. Got fed up with her controlling personality so undecided to leave out of the blue while I had money in my pocket... tbc
>>
>>18527208
So got my paycheck and bought the first ticket I could get home. Packed all my clothes left her bitch ass behind and I couldn't be more happier. I know I left details out but that's the jist of it
>>
>>18527178
This is wonderful news. Congratulations anon! I'll remember reading about this at low moments if I ever get to feeling powerless - it can be done. Thank you.
>>
>>18527222
Was she financially attached to you?
>>
>>18527222
ah, great for you, honestly!
good luck in your future, may you find a better woman, though that doesn't sound too hard
>>
>>18527222
>>18527222
>>18527222
OP PLEASE TELL ME SHE WAS FUCKED OVER FINANCIALLY IN THE PROCESS

also trips checkd
>>
>>18527241
My fiance has the bread maker. She had her bachelor's and good paying job. We do have some bills we share and I won't be a total dick, I'll continue to help out until she is alright financially.

>>18527270
Nope she made more money than me and we spent my money while she saved hers in her brokerage accounts.
>>
>>18527178
>>18527178
>>18527178
>>18527178
Fuck op. Starting a thread then dipping
>>
>>18527178
congrats anon

I'm happy for you
>>
>>18527284
>she made more money than me
>wont be a total dick
>will help out 'til shes finnaly stable
Cuck.jpg
>>
>>18527284
Obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>18527298
Not a cuck, trying to end things on good terms for her. Trying to avoid bad karma.
>>
Well time for me to leave, /adv/.
Thanks for all the help.
Time to go out and bang some randoms.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.