[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi anons, today was a sad day. I applied to the Art University

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: me.gif (978KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
me.gif
978KB, 500x375px
Hi anons, today was a sad day. I applied to the Art University Wien and i got rejected. I live in Linz and they called me to go for a meeting, so I bought a ticket and drove there only to be told I was rejected by Herr.Proff Baumgartner. It seems my art is not too left enough too be accepted. I will never paint again but instead focus on politics. Fuck this planet. Fuck this world. Fuck Europe. Fuck you all. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I will remove them all
>>
>It seems my art is not too left enough too be accepted

For a moment I thought this post was about former Führer und Reichskanzler of Germany, Adolf Hitler, but he was rejected for other reasons.
>>
File: kapitel3.png (349KB, 850x446px) Image search: [Google]
kapitel3.png
349KB, 850x446px
>>18527047
I inquired about the reasons of the rejection and Baumgartner dodged the question multiple times. This people are like a parasite and parasites need to be all gotten rid off
>>
>>18527039
well, whatever you do, don't look to Italy for help
>>
I've read this before. I can't quite put my fingers on it, though.
>>
>>18527049
Don't count on Göring to lead the Luftwaffe please.

Don't hold back at Dunkirchen and don't call of the Airbattle over England before you wiped off the RAF entirely. Furthermore do not attack the Soviets before taking the British Islands entirely

You can not win a war with the Russians when there is an unsinkable aircraft carrier within punching distance of your industrial center.
>>
>>18527039
Can we see some of your art?
>>
File: anglos-btfo.jpg (141KB, 800x793px) Image search: [Google]
anglos-btfo.jpg
141KB, 800x793px
>>18527054
I will not ally with those spaghetti niggas
>>18527067
points taken. History will not repeat itself. Incompetent aryans will also be removed. We will plan it well this time. The campaign shall end in a new world, a perfect world, an Austrian world. I can already taste their tears. They have to be removed. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. The art story is true though. I got rejected.
>>
>>18527049
>>18527067
Not even accounting for the fact that without the British Isles under control of the Allies an invasion in the west would have been impossible.
>>
File: JIDF-AMA.jpg (509KB, 1340x1492px) Image search: [Google]
JIDF-AMA.jpg
509KB, 1340x1492px
>>18527076
http://traaw.deviantart.com/
>>18527081
I smell one of (((them))) spreading propaganda and lies is one of their master traits. I am disgusted by your kind
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.