[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently started drinking. Last few parties I've been at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0479.jpg (44KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0479.jpg
44KB, 604x604px
Recently started drinking. Last few parties I've been at I've gotten wasted. Each time, this really hot chick has sat next to me while I drunkenly rant and speak out of my ass about anything from politics to literature. She's kind of timid and mostly listens. Does it mean anything or just her being amused by how wasted I am
>>
>>18526786
She was enjoying the show.
>>
>>18526786
Doesn't matter what it means.
What do you want? A date? To fuck her? So go talk to her and stop worrying about whether her checking her cellphone two times in 32 minutes means something or not.
>>
What political things do you say anon? Is she red pilled
>>
>>18526790
It was quiet a show. I'm a jackass drunk, idgaf though.
>>18526801
All of the above. Never actually met her sober, and I have no experience with women. In my defense, I was talking to her. That was the point.
>>18526803
She seemed to timid to voice any opinion. Kept giving non answers. Cute tho, not a ditz but she was high
>>
>>18526806
High on what? Anon maybe she is sick of all of the other people in the party and finds solace hanging out with you. Is it usually the same people.at these parties
>>
>>18526817
Yeah for the most part they are, but our conversations are only for like 20-30 minutes for the most and I can hardly get a legit insightful sentence out of her. Said I seemed smart.
>>
>>18526854
You have to make her comfortable around you for her to start talking. Making her comfortable around you probably excludes talking to her shitfaced drunk.
In general, you want the girl to be a part of the conversation; to react to the things you say and not to passively presence your monologue. Takes practice.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.