[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a facial surgery worth it ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: _20170717_134949.jpg (48KB, 756x530px) Image search: [Google]
_20170717_134949.jpg
48KB, 756x530px
Hi,

I'm happy with my face but I'm very insecure about my chin. My jaw is average, and my chin is kinda big, but its shape goes backward. It doesn't have the bump that catch the light and give a balanced profile.
So I'm seriously thinking about having a surgery to correct that.

The thing is my family is strongly against superficial values, and I'm afraid I'll appear shallow to their eyes.

I'm 23. I can't post an entire pic cause I don't want to be recognized I'd easily go from 4/10 to 6/10 with a nice chin. I don't want to be handsome, just be on an even ground with other guys.
Pic related is my chin.

What do you think ?
>>
>>18526744
Are you willing? Your jawline is undefined, just like your chin. You'll need to fix your entire lower jaw to correct your chin, as well as your jawline.

https://imgur.com/mCKBIwx

If I was in your position, I wouldn't.
>>
>>18526794
My jaw looks undefined because of the plain light but it's pretty average otherwise.
Why wouldn't you ?
>>
>>18526744

Im against corrective surgeries unless you have a visisble cosmetic problem like polyps, extra lobes.

You look fine my man, if you think you'll chin will win you chicks, boy, I've seen fat guys pull 9's out of the club with ease. Well, they had money and a nice car, but it says a lot of the priorities of some women.
>>
>>18526845
>money
>possible issues
>operation looks scary
>>
>>18526744
>I'm afraid I'll appear shallow to their eyes.
You'll appear shallow, because that's what you are if you go through with it.

If being shallow is worth it, I guess go for it. I personally wouldn't. It's a waste of money and nothing screams "insecure loser" like undergoing completely unnecessary facial surgery.
>>
>>18526885
I understand, but that means you think there's nothing wrong about my profile in your opinion ?
>>
I'm obsessed with aesthetics in general (worse than some lookism incels). You can have a good face, despite having a weak chin. Do you lift weights?
>>
>>18526956
I just started a week ago ! Thanks it's motivating.
Tbh I had compliments about my face throughout my life and had a gf + girls I made out with in parties, but I was bullied as a kid so I can't help but being insecure now.
>>
>>18526922
>I understand, but that means you think there's nothing wrong about my profile in your opinion ?
It means that I don't give a shit about how your chin looks and neither should you.
>>
>>18526968
Try gear before you do surgery.

I don't think you should go through with the surgery, though. Do what makes you happy.
>>
You do realise that attractive guys like orb wasn't able to land women because he was too autistic.

You're fine.
>>
>>18526986
I'm sorry but who is orb ?
And yeah I think you all are right. It was a dumb idea, I'll work on my confidence instead.
>>
>>18526990
Good looking autistic incel beta. A shame really.
>>
Your chin looks fine
>>
>>18526744
women care way more about status than looks. you could look totally average, like boring, but if you got it going on with the money and the mental game theyll be interested. or you could get lucky and find someone smart who doesnt care about all that. but then youve gotta have a personality.

overall, dont get the fuckin surgery. its not your problem and its not going to solve your problem.
>>
File: 1498480851350.png (144KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498480851350.png
144KB, 394x360px
>>18527674
>like boring, but if you got it going on with the money and the mental game theyll be interested.
tfw above average face but lacking in the aforementioned areas
>>
>>18526744
Don't do it OP, mine is way more backward - I do have the bump though. Not that it matter, mine looks worse to be honest. You actually look fine.
I'm also very insecure about it and think I might even look slightly above average, if I had it fixed.
But considering the money it costs and the fact that it's a (theoretically) unnecessary surgery I won't do it.

I don't think other people mind much. I feel like they do but in reality I don't think they give a shit. Had pretty attractive GF and she didn't mind. Nor do my friends, they didn't even notice it until I directly asked them.
>>
File: IMG_0386.jpg (301KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0386.jpg
301KB, 1280x960px
>>18526744
>>18526744
Fellow semi-weak chinfag here

Grow a beard. It helps.

Also if you have an overbite, maybe get braces to correct it.
>>
you could get a chin implant. They are not that expensive.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.