[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 34

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
How many femanons genuinely want marriage and kids?
>>
>be at work a couple weeks ago
>woman from work that i never talk to approaches me cause she needs to make me aware of something
>needs to send me pic of something so asks me for my number so she can text it to me
>give it to her, she tells me saves going to save my number
>okay

>today at work she calls me
>says she has jack in the box that she doesn't want and offers it to me
>say no cause im not hungry, have my own food, and hate jack in the box (i really do hate jack in the box though)

does she want dick?
>>
>>18526425
Is it difficult for a woman to reach orgasm or is this just a mem
>>
>>18526431
I do. I always did.
>>
>>18526462
Yes, it is hard for women, especially through penetration.
>>
>>18526431
>How many femanons genuinely want marriage and kids?
I want kids, but I'm not too fussed about marriage formally. I live in a place where a de facto relationship gets the same rights, so it seems like a waste.
>>
>>18526431
I do. I'm in the same position as >>18526477 regarding the legal positions of de facto relationships, but I do want to get married, plus I know that being married makes things a lot easier legally in certain cases.
>>
>>18526431
that depends on age too
but i'm a guy and i want that, eventually
>>
>>18526454
she may be interested if she called you out of the blue to share food yes. the phone numlber thing might have been genuine, but it really sounds like a "clever scheme" to get your number.
if you're interested you should have told her you don't like jack in the box, but you can go together to whatever place for tomorrow's meal, or something.
>>
We've been texting on and off. Nothing romantic just checking in and what not. We like to talk about films. Its our main talking point.

I'm the guy and she's a girl. She always starts messaging me first, and we'll have a solid text convo and it will just die and we're off not talking for another few months.

Two days ago she message me again, asking how I was. Presumably, the whole cycle will make its rounds turning out to be a complete waste of time.

Should I man up and ask her to coffee or a movie? I've no interest.but she's inserted herself in my mind by constantly msging. I figured I should step in
But thing is it's purely.been text, I worry she may not reciprocate the interest

Thoughts ladies and gentlemen?
>>
>>18526536
>I've no interest
then no.
>>
>>18526538
I should have said, I had no interest but she's been on my mind for all those times she message. I feel I should get to know her more by asking her to coffee. Nothing signalling that we should be together, you know, just to get to know her a bit more.
>>
>>18526431
I'm really not interested in having kids, but getting married would be nice if the right guy came along.
>>
>>18526431
I'd like to get married but I don't really want to have children. Might adopt some older children (5+) one day, try and give some people a better life. But definitely don't want to ever be pregnant.
>>
File: muhthickhightest.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
muhthickhightest.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>18526425

What the hell is the difference between "Curvy" and "a little extra" when classing weight?

Every single girl I'm met from a dating site that said they were "curvy" were overweight. Not obese by any means, but definitely overweight.

Does "a little extra" fall before or after curvy? Cause this is bullshit.
>>
>>18526592
Curvy is just a nice word for fat. A little extra is th same.
>>
>>18526595

Then what is "Full figured"? Why do we need so many words for "fat"?

Anyway, thanks for the answer.
>>
>>18526431
I don't want kids, and I'd only get married to a very special person for tax benefits. So many couples marry after just a couple of years of knowing each other. I'd wait like 8-10 years, I think.

I would maybe adopt a child or two if my partner wanted kids and would probably grow to love them, but I don't want to be pregnant or spread my genes. It's fucking nightmarish to me.
>>
>>18526600
Because we need to protect fat people feelings
But fuck that, they have a problem, make them aware of it
>>
>>18526600
>Why do we need so many words for "fat"?
Because "fat" is seen as a derogatory term.
>>
Do men prefer blondes or brunettes? Big or petite? Ass or tits? Submissive or dominant?

Ideally, what does she study?
>>
>>18526652
1) Depends on the guy
2) It can change often, even for a given guy. Depends on how you click with a girl
>>
>>18526652
Blondes for ONS, brunettes for LTR, nice tits, petitie, submissive.

Don't care.
>>
File: 1484169007514.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484169007514.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>18526652
different strokes for different folks

I like dark hair girls with thick eyebrows.

Lately Ive been in love with Lily Collins.

Right amount of thicc in the right places

Ass and tits are size is irelleveant unless youre a -A cup and have sagggy flat ass. Just be normal, and we will eat you guys up.

preferabbly a science / tech nerd so we can both sperg out on new games/tech
>>
>>18526652
>>18526655
>>18526662
>>18526664
Feel free to add skin colour or ethnicity to the ideal woman equation. I just want the truth instead of being ignorant and in denial.
>>
Men, why would you flirt with a woman for months and not ask her out? Are there reasons you think a girl is good enough to flirt with but not good enough to make a move on?
>>
>>18526672
There's no "Ideal woman equation"
Actually, there's one but every woman is the solution since there is one equation per man

If you are a woman, you are the ideal woman of a man in the world
Just lose a bit of weight so you are actually healthy and wear some makeup
>>
>>18526672
Do you understand that there is no "truth"?
There is no ideal woman that is ideal for all men, like there is no ideal man for all women.

For some men you'll be ugly, for most you'll be average, for some you'll be ideal.
>>
>>18526674
>why would you flirt with a woman for months and not ask her out?
Scared of rejection/friendzone
>Are there reasons you think a girl is good enough to flirt with but not good enough to make a move on?
I'm already in a relationship
You are in a relationship
You're just a friend
You're not the first on my list
You have a red flag for a relationship but not for friendship
>>
>>18526674
Either they're scared of rejection or they are just flirty by nature.
>>
>>18526652
Don't care.
Both.
Qt small petite girl.
Submissive of course.
Ideally, scandinavian or spaniard. Open to anyone, though.

Anything that she genuinly enjoys studying, not for the money, but because it makes her happy.

I'll fucking fix the money.
>>
File: 1438866761991.jpg (72KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438866761991.jpg
72KB, 720x720px
>>18526672
Theres not set standard for men aside from biological markers of wide hips.

I don't care about colour or race. I just like dark feautres.

Usually a pale complexion looks very good with dark hair. Like a Japanese schoolgirl, with dark bangs and a pale skin. Love that

In any case there's just something about thcik eyebrows that does it for me. It's wierd but it's very sexy to me.
>>
>>18526674
I flirt with everyone. Just fucking kiss me if you want to escalate.
>>
>>18526672
You are so based for not wanting to be in denial. It's hot, 100% serious.
>>
>>18526693
This.
>>
>>18526693
>>18526700
Thirded
Women should ask the guy out when needed
>>
File: 14980834606502.gif (1MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
14980834606502.gif
1MB, 360x360px
>>18526652
Holli Would is every man's dream girl.
>>
>>18526711
>dominates other people
>is her man's little submissive angel
Yes please.
>>
Both genders really,

How do I move a conversation forwards sexually at like a bar or club scene? I was approaching girls and actually talking to them, but I just absolutely had no idea what to do other than to talk about really lame shit like the town and the area. Couldn't get out of that rut. I guess I'm a bit scared of being called a pervert. Plus being a virgin doesn't help my confidence, in my head it feels like people can smell it on me and it makes acting normal difficult
>>
>>18526652
Brunette
Petite
Either
Submissive I guess
I'm shy as hell so maybe dominant would match better for me, who knows

Ideally some sort of science, so I'd have some one to nerd out with over shit
>>
>>18526715
>Plus being a virgin doesn't help my confidence, in my head it feels like people can smell it on me and it makes acting normal difficult
That's exactly how people can "smell your virginity"
You don't want them to know so you don't act normally so they know something is weird with you
And what is weird with you is not your virginity but the fact that you think being a virgin is somehow a bad thing
>>
>>18526718
>somehow a bad thing
I'm not sure how it is for other people, but throughout high school my friends always pitied me. "Oh man we have to get you laid" implying I'm definitely not capable of doing it myself.

Now that I'm in the military, I'm surrounded by dudes that have really no problem getting laid. It doesn't help that I'll catch offhand comments at work sometimes like "well you're sure as hell not getting girls"

It's frustrating because I want nothing more to lose that virgin stigma, yet simultaneously it is the scariest thing for me and I can't do it.
>>
>>18526737
>Highschool
>Military
Well, these are not the most mature environments around
How old are you?
>>
>>18526742
Just turned 20. And yeah I've definitely picked up on the immaturity, I'm looking into several avenues of getting up and away from this lifestyle.
>>
>>18526745
>20
>Being bothered by his own virginity
Come back when you're 30 if you're still a virgin then

You shouldn't worry at all, it's far from uncommon and nowhere near a problem
Also, remember that you're still at the age where "It's those who talk the most that do the least" apply to sex
>>
>>18526652
>>18526672
This is the ideal woman.
>>
>>18526692
Do you like Cara?
>>
File: 1476936153637.png (335KB, 786x433px) Image search: [Google]
1476936153637.png
335KB, 786x433px
Truth?
>>
>>18526753
No.
>Some women prefer men with heavy stubble
is the truth
>>
>>18526753
Some women do.
I surely do.
>>
Do long distance relationships always feel like they're ending gradually ever since they start?

We really hit it off but despite our efforts the distance was getting to us and we started losing the enthusiasm with each day until we had to end it. I just feel weird about it, like I fucked up or something. I feel like if it was a closer relationship we wouldn't lose any interest at all, in fact our feelings would be stronger.
>>
>>18526761
LDRs are so fucking moronic to begin with.
>>
File: Portman.jpg (288KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Portman.jpg
288KB, 1600x1200px
>>18526652
For me personally, face is what matters.

And that she's a brunette. And that she's petite. And that she's submissive. And that she doesn't study women/gender/social-HR-organization-media-needles-science.

But besides all that, it's really a free for all.
>>
>>18526761
LDRs shouldn't ever start as such.
LDRs should only be a temporary ordeal with some one you are already close to.
>>
>>18526761
Well. In all relationships feelings tend to fade a little bit over time.
But, no - if you didn't work out long distance, you wouldn't have worked out in real life.

I've been with my boyfriend for 8 years, 3.5 of which were long distance (we studied abroad, he's now working abroad).
We are still extremely in love and very enthusiastic about each other. We do everything in our power to meet often (ideally twice a month) and spend all our time off together, we talk for an hour every day on the phone, text all day and just really love each other's company.

So - don't worry about it. Probably you were deluding yourself into thinking you were a better match than you actually were.
>>
File: Dress.jpg (457KB, 1449x2173px) Image search: [Google]
Dress.jpg
457KB, 1449x2173px
What do you guys think of girls who dress modestly, especially in the summer?
>>
>>18526752
I like her brows but

She def has a manly face to me.
>>
>>18526781
I find that shit adorable as fuck
Would hold hands with at the park
>>
I'm making a list of Goddess-tier women. It includes:

Cobie Smulders
Alison Brie
Karlie Kloss
Daisy Ridley
Natalie Portman
Unironically Holli Wood
Kirsten Dunst in the spider man movies
Cameron Diaz age 18 - 35
Young Angelina

Who else should be included in this list? Gigi? January Jones? Young Aniston? Felicity Jones?

Who am I missing here?
>>
File: Goddess-tier.jpg (98KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
Goddess-tier.jpg
98KB, 1000x625px
>>18526800
If you disagree you might as well kill yourself.

That's a great list btw.
>>
>>18526781
you can see her knees, she deserves to be stoned
>>
My sister went out with my best friend last night to a couple bars, I would have been fine with it but neither of them told me about it. Sgr snap chatted me a picture of them and I just figured she was with her bf and just ran into him there, so after she didn't answer me back I called her bf who told me hasn't talked to her all day. When I ask her where she is she lied and said her bfs. After I kept pressing her she finally admitted she slept over my friends house, and I just flipped the fuck out on them both the next morning.

Am I being A dick or should I have the right to be mad
>>
>>18526425
My fiancée just went to bed, we were going to have sex but she said she's to tired and said I should get a girl around to fuck, so long as she's gone by the morning, is this a trap?
>>
>>18526800
>Taylor Momsen
>Emma Watson
>Natalie Dormer
>Olivia Wylde
>Many others
>>
File: se0tGk.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
se0tGk.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>18526814
>is this a trap?
>>
>>18526807
look at that terrible skin ew

>>18526813
it's fucked up for your sister's boyfriend
>>
>>18526814
>Is it a trap?
Probably
Don't do anything tonight but keep it in mind, you should talk about it later, when she's fully awake
>>
>>18526821
Tbqh that's probably what I was gonna do, but sometimes you just need a second opinion, thanks anon. Guess I'll just play some rainbow six for a few hours
>>
>>18526800
That list is lacking some thicc

I would put Milana Vaynturb for thicc
>>
File: 1500128127442.jpg (65KB, 736x660px) Image search: [Google]
1500128127442.jpg
65KB, 736x660px
>>18526815
>Emma Watson
This is a Goddess according to you.
>>
File: 1497389457208.webm (2MB, 1130x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497389457208.webm
2MB, 1130x1080px
>>18526800
>daisey Ridley
>karlie kloss

Shit taste tbqhwyf even this rando is sexier that those two
>>
>>18526830
thank you. she's the most overrated bitch there is. literally the only reason anyone likes her is because they were attracted to her as a child in harry potter.
>>
>>18526830
I will never understand the appeal.
>>
>>18526830
This boy isn't even cute
>>
>>18526830
Yes.
Look at how cute and pure and feminine she looks
>>
>>18526780
See, I'd know if I was deluding myself, we met online to begin with, we were skeptical about distance from the beginning but decided to go on a date regardless, we were really happy together just talking, then the date went great and we wanted to see each other again, we talked for about 2 weeks after that and everything went great but then, since the first date we realized we're not seeing each other as much as we'd like to so the feelings were gradually going down. I don't know how to explain this to you but we really hit it off, we were on the same page both emotionally and intellectually, she'd go out of her way to text me, like when she had no internet she'd read the text from a messaging app and text with phone. The feelings were strong and I had no reason to think I was deluding myself, it just got the best of us since I was starting college soon and have to move out even further which would pretty much destroy us in the end, we both knew it and it started to get to us to the point where there was no doubt it wouldn't work out so we ended it, we were on good terms in the end too I think. Like I said, if it wasn't for the distance I think we'd like each other even more but because it started off as a ldr it made things complicated and we didn't get a chance to build on that relationship to the point where moving abroad etc wouldn't be a problem. It was too much too soon I think, thats why I'm unsure about this
>>
>>18526836
This.
Also, I never liked Jennifer Lawrence.
>>
File: sw-daisy-ridley.jpg (121KB, 1500x751px) Image search: [Google]
sw-daisy-ridley.jpg
121KB, 1500x751px
>>18526833
>daisey ridley
It's Daisy, you ass, and you take that back.
>>
File: 1497391512140.webm (3MB, 588x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497391512140.webm
3MB, 588x1080px
>>18526858
Nah she's a beady eyes mongrel with a chloe-tier body

So many chicks become so overrated just cause they star in a couple of movies

They aren't attractive at all
>>
>>18526800
I used to think that Blake Lively was a Goddess....
>>
Is it a good thing if a girl laughs at pretty much all my jokes?
>>
So I'm allegedly going out with someone. She lives in a kind of dangerous neighbourhood but she's used to it. I can't take the car because my father will probably be using it.
If we go where we planned to, the girl and I can both take the same bus home after that. But my house comes first in the bus route.
Should I stay on the bus with her, walk with her to her house and then take another bus home? I mean it's risky but it's what I'm supposed to do right? (unless the date goes horribly wrong or something, of course)
>>
>>18526864
She was. Age fucked her over.
>>
>>18526751
based
>>
>>18526850
You were deluding yourself.
I met my boyfriend online too. He lived 400 km away from me. He was in his last year of high school, I was still in my 2nd. We met every time we could, which meant going for months without seeing each other at some time. We had to move by train because we didn't have the car.
He moved here after 9 months we knew each other. It was back in 2009. We moved in together in 2011 when I was 18. We basically lived together on and off whenever we were both in the country.

It works out. If you love each other, if you put in the effort, if you are really a great match, it works out.
All the "LDRs never work" are bullshit. They work if you have the means to close the distance, love each other and you're truly good together.
You had the means to be together, so if it didn't work, you weren't a good match to begin with.

Move on, don't delude yourself.
>>
File: lilyfu.webm (2MB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
lilyfu.webm
2MB, 640x720px
>>18526800
You need some Lily on this list
>>
>>18526674

I don't know how to flirt, anytime I've done it would be by accident.
>>
>>18526870
>Still gorgeous
>Married to Ryan Reynolds

I wish I got "fucked over" by age like she was.
>>
>>18526674
If the woman doesn't give any hints of being attracted to the guy there's probably no reason to ask her out. And some guys are flirty by nature.
>>
I was talking to my friend the other day, and she was talking about how she gets hit on daily, a lot of guys she will message once and never again, or not at all period. And seeing as how we text often, at least from a certain angle I'm better than quite a few dudes out there

Well anyway, how is life like that? For us guys it's the total opposite. How do you filter who you talk to, and who you ignore?
>>
>>18526888
You're implying that the average woman experience this. You're absolutely wrong.
>>
>>18526892
I'm not that anon but is that is false then who do women text all day every day? I see women texting 24/7, who are they talking to? their female friends?
>>
>>18526892

No, I think I'm right. Especially thanks to social media, it's impossible the average women is not hit on at a steady pace.

For me, the girl in question is quite cute, but more than once have I heard some not so nice opinions.
>>
>>18526895
>their female friends?
Yes.
>>
If I like a girl am I supposed to click "like" on her new facebook profile photo? Either liking or commenting makes me feel like those thirsty other betas. I'm supposed to have a sort of date with her this weekend.
>>
>>18526902
DO what you like

Appeasing some invisible authority or convention is a sign of a beta
>>
>>18526874
That complicates things a bit, she seemed really enthusiastic but she was a very indecisive person, one day she said she wants to see me, the other that she's not really into a relationship at the moment. I tried telling her that if she has doubts its ok, but she ended up wanting to see me. I didn't know what to make of it, she kept saying how it sucks that we're so far and I felt that way too, but I tried to commit, I think she already made up her mind that the distance is too much and there's no point continuing it. Eventually I started to think that the fact she didn't want to commit was a 'flaw' that I couldn't fix for her, like she already made up her mind without considering other possibilities. Its weird because she kept saying how she never thought she'd ever meet a guy like me and we were both super happy until we weren't. I just couldn't make sense of the mixed signals she was giving me, so maybe you're right, I was deluding myself, but at the same time there was so much going against us that it would be extremely hard to make it work.
I couldn't ditch college for her, I worked 4 years for it, she was very indecisive and didn't really have a plan for her life so closing a distance wouldn't even occur to her.

I think in the end I just chose the right person, but with the wrong attitude. Seems like I've to find someone like her, but more like minded in terms of the attitude towards commitment...sorry I'm bitching about it but I've been very confused about it lately and I couldn't make sense out of it. It seemed like it was meant to be but then it all ended and seemed like the opposite, it was really hard to tell, I'm not experienced in this enough to tell. I just feel bad for it not working out, but not sure if I should beat myself up about it or just realize it wasn't meant to be and move on
>>
>>18526902
Yes
Make her aware you exist and care about her, even if it seem shallow to you
Women care about this kind of thing
>>
File: 456.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
456.gif
2MB, 245x300px
>>18526861
no u
>>
How impressive is strength to girls really? A friend was impressed I could do 20 pushups, when really, that's nothing.
>>
>>18526781
depends on what counts as moderately, but I wouldn't date someone who might as well just walk around in a bikini the whole day
>>
>>18526813
you found out that your sister is a cheater or at least a dishonest person, you are in the right here
>>
File: 1497389826764.webm (2MB, 722x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497389826764.webm
2MB, 722x1080px
>>18526911
Damn you got me
>>
>>18526897
>No, I think I'm right. Especially thanks to social media, it's impossible the average women is not hit on at a steady pace.
I'd say I am a 6.5/10 and I go through my life mostly unnoticed. I might get one guy hitting on me every week or so, at best.
Not even my best friend gets hit on as much as you guy seem to think. And she is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen IRL - long blonde hair, big blue eyes, C breasts, a nice butt, petite. Totally looks like the girl in the videos above.
>>
File: 1499545089595.jpg (39KB, 488x503px) Image search: [Google]
1499545089595.jpg
39KB, 488x503px
>>18526913
dyel cuck
>>
>>18526921

Nope. That's not even relevant faggot.
>>
>>18526919
pls have mercy, it's my no fap week ;__;
thank God for the hide post button
>>
>>18526920

Even so, one guy a week is more than the usual none us dudes live with.

Perhaps it's also location, I live in NYC, so I really do believe she's hit on daily.
>>
>>18526920
>>18526920
if there aren't enough chads in the ecosystem you get this effect where charming fat guys can win those types of girls over.

I know a lot of desperate hot women (30+) at work, but they treat me like a little brother because I'm still 19 and told them about my gf. No one in our office is man enough to flirt with them. They automatically put them in an unattainable pedestal. They literally told, they would throw their panties to any man that comes up to them with a bit of game. That's how bad it is over here (Canada).
>>
>>18526905
You are right though
>>18526909
Oh man... just a like is okay right? I mean I can't think of anything smart or witty to comment. It's a photo from a few years ago I think, from some party, she looks great but even so.
I hate social networks.
>>
>>18526926
>Falling for the no-fap meme
Unless you're fapping more than once each day and/or have death-grip, you're going to hurt yourself more than help yourself
>>
File: 1496423100980.jpg (300KB, 617x432px) Image search: [Google]
1496423100980.jpg
300KB, 617x432px
>>18526924
Thread theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngH0fkiNo-g
>>
>>18526937
I'm doing it as a religious sacrifice, I'm a Christian. But only for this week. I know that fapping is actually healthy if you do it in moderation.
>>
>>18526936
>just a like is okay right?
Yes
>It's a photo from a few years ago I think
Don't like those, you creep
You should only like pics she posted very recently, the ones that show up in your feed
>>
>>18526942
She posted it recently, what I mean is she just picked an old photo as her new profile picture, it appears on my feed as her new picture. Of course I don't go liking her old photos kek
>>
>>18526941
>Religious sacrifice
>Not fapping
Just go light a candle or something
>>
>>18526945
It's alright then
Show her you care about her and like how she looks on the pic (even if you don't actually think that)
>>
>>18526929
I live in a pretty big city. No one gives a shit.

>Even so, one guy a week is more than the usual none us dudes live with.
Sure, but it isn't 15 guys a day every day.

>>18526933
There are tons of nice looking guys where I live. Just average girls don't get noticed all that much.

Then, can't complain. My love life has always been pretty decent and I've always dated way out of my league.
>>
>>18526971
>My love life has always been pretty decent and I've always dated way out of my league.

Girls always date up.

Are you absolutely sure, or do you simply filter out those that you don't acknowledge?
>>
>>18526866
yes
it doesn't mean much but it's a good thing
>>
>>18526976
>Girls always date up.
Not really, honestly. Boyfriend is a hottie (6'4, fit, pretty handsome face), very smart and a pretty amazing person. We just hit it off emotionally and intellectually. Basically the best friend I've ever had, been together for years. Still madly in love and shit.
My best friend on the other hand always dated down, all her boyfriends were 7/10 at best and she's a babe.

>Are you absolutely sure, or do you simply filter out those that you don't acknowledge?
Unless they are hitting on me telepathically, yes. Most of the time when I go out no one talks to me.
I get some dudes hitting on me on instagram but happened maybe 5 times in 4 years. I don't have facebook so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>18526988

What'd he say that was offensive? I swear if it's some smalltime bullshit.
>>
>>18526988
>he got extremely drunk and offended a lot of people there.
I do this, too, but I have such a big sphere of influence that Idgaf.
>>
Girls

Is there any point of starting a relationships with someone when you know that in 1 year you'll be moving across the country. So, it would be extremely difficult to see them again.
>>
Girls, does knowing a guy doesn't have a car act as a serious turn-off or can you work around that if you mesh really well?
>>
>>18527002
depends on where you live
in a big city you don't need a car to do anything
>>
>>18526996

Hmmm, if those friendships are good enough, most people will get over it in about a week. Guys would anyway. You really can't let it happen again though.
>>
>>18527004
not a big city lol, suburb with no public transport
>>
>>18527005

Yeah, the people who mattered have said they understand and have been pretty nice about it. I don't really give a fuck about the others.

I guess I just pride myself on being super good in social situations and seeing my partner struggle so much is difficult.
>>
File: 1499402374802.jpg (31KB, 466x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499402374802.jpg
31KB, 466x375px
>>18527001
What does he look like?
>>
>>18527006
Then that's bad.
Maybe if you get a gf, you could let her fuck guys who do own cars, so that her sexual needs would be satisfied.
>>
>>18527016
lol, I don't think this is a sexual relationship or at least wouldn't be for some time. you seem to be in a hookup culture mindset
>>
>>18527013

He's super handsome, very tall, nice body (10/10 in my eyes).
>>
>be me
>be in high school
>gets messed with for the past 2 years
>sick of it
>turned me into quiet person
>quietness doesn't help me escape being mess with
>have no real friends irl

How can I stop taking shit, from people, before I just snap.
>>
Wrong thing
>>
File: cunt.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>18527022
Is he swole?
>>
The girl I dated once said she'd like to be with me, then that she doesn't want a relationship but dated me anyway, then on and off about it.

Then when I led her to believe I wanted a relationship with her, she broke it off between us and made me feel embarrassed I 'exposed' myself that way.
She seemed to be into me but couldn't make up her mind so I decided to make it more clear what my intentions were and I think she flaked out because of that.

I'm very confused and feel embarrassed about it, feels wrong to just let go and move on for some reason. Should I feel that way? am I wrong to even imply I wanted a relationship with her when she was on and off about it?
>>
File: whore.jpg (73KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
73KB, 960x960px
I am having a weird crush on a girl 19 years younger than me.

I'm living in an apartment at the 27th floor and there's this really really pretty girl living next door to me. She's only 7 and she's too beautiful and innocent, when I look at her I know that she's gonna break many hearts some day. I dread the inevitable moment she becomes aware of her power and turns into one of those instagram Stacie attention whore like many before her did.

I am actually considering the possibility of coming back to this town when she hits 18.

Her mom is ridiculously hot, too. We sort of exchanged awkward smiles a few times when we met at the elevator. She looks at me a lot (however I don't fantasize about her at all since she has pooped out two kids). I don't make any effort to talk to my neighbors since I only stay in this place during the summer. However she and her daughter sometimes come to my apartment to talk to my mother and the little girl really likes my old Wii.

Would my gf understand any of this?
>>
>>18527025
grow a back bone. I was bullied for the way I looked (had bad acne, couldn't help it) all throughout high school but whenever I was bullied I wouldn't just sit there and take it. I wasn't a chad or popular at all, but I didn't like being messed with and figure the only way to stop it is to stand up for yourself. It worked.
Don't let it get to you, the reason you back down is what leads them to further bullying. Once you stand up for yourself, talk back, hit back or whatever, then at least you won't seem weak to them and they'll find someone else to pick on. You don't need friends to not be a pussy
>>
>>18527046
>Would my gf understand any of this?
No, you're a pedo, stay away from that kid
>>
>>18527050
I have to agree with this anon. There was a tough bully in my school, some fat guy that said he knew martial arts and brought shurikens and other shit to school. He used to make fun of my face shape and sometimes hit me. I once got tired of it and punched him in the face until my idiotic """friends""" took hold of me. At least after that the jerk stopped annoying me.
If you don't fight back the bullies will keep annoying you, they are like kids, they want to know what the limit is, how far they can push you until you snap.
>>
>>18527025
If the bully is female I guess you can call her fat
>>
File: 1465789480071.webm (3MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465789480071.webm
3MB, 406x720px
>>18526652

I'm not too fussy about body, pic related is ok in my book

what she studies is not a big issue as long as she knows naive set theory and logic. Higher category theory is fine, too. If she doesn't know any we don't have to talk about it.
>>
>>18527046
Yes, tell her all about it
If she loves you there should be no problem
>>
>>18527060
It's not like that, I don't see her in any sexual way that's sick, she's like a painting. I guess you haven't seen a little girl so pretty you feel you want to protect her from all the evils in the world.
>>
>>18527085
ah, I guess this is the end for us.
>>
>>18527100
You really should tell her though, try and work something out
She might be much more understanding than you think
>>
>>18527092
>I guess you haven't seen a little girl so pretty you feel you want to protect her from all the evils in the world.
I did but
>really really pretty girl
>She's too beautiful and innocent
>I am actually considering the possibility of coming back to this town when she hits 18.
Are not things a sane adult should think about a little girl
>>
Girls
Have you ever made decisions and then regretting them in the long run?
>>
>>18527157
you should start by realizing that women are people too
>>
How weird would it be for an 18 year old to try Tinder?
I got nothing going for me. I don't know anybody.
>>
>>18527177
So a definite yes? Women don't seem to feel any regret with their decisions
>>
>>18526425
How easy is it for tall white guys to get black girls on Tinder? I'm attracted to them but have heard most aren't, my friends always swipe left on them. I'm nervous to make a Tinder account too because someone I know could see. Not that it's really something to be ashamed of but it's embarrassing.
>>
>>18526711
>ywn dance with holli would
why live
>>
>>18526672
What are you OP? There's really not just 1 thing men like, there's a lot of different ways to be attractive.
>>
>>18527191
I'm curious as to the sample size that made you reach this naive conclusion
>>
>>18527177
no their not
>>
>>18527251
5 women, I know its too small but the chances of getting 5 straight?
>>
>>18527257
Just saying but I don't think I know anyone who has really clear, significant regrets in their life. People fuck up and do stupid shit but the way the brain works is that you tend to rationalize why it's for the best that it worked out this way. Eg people think - okay it was a stupid decision that caused me lots of grief, but I wouldn't have missed it because I treasure the good memories as well. Or they think they learned a lesson from it that serves them to be a better person in the future.

I don't know anyone who feels they never fucked up but again, no one either who has real strong regrets. More a live and learn attitude. Same for me. There's stuff I absolutely regret but that is mostly the small things. When it comes to significant matters there's regret mixed in with other emotions and I am at peace with how things went down.
>>
>>18527225
>Not that it's really something to be ashamed of but it's embarrassing.
make up your mind.
and no, it's not embarassing. if they see you it means they're on tinder too.
>>
>>18527040
anyone with similar experience? I just want to put it behind me but as long as this question lingers I won't be able to forget about it and move on
>>
I just shut down my phone and Internet and all of that for a week. Told nobody, never went online and just never contacted anyone during that time.
Before that, I was writing almost everyday (1-2 msg) with a girl, after a first date.
What does she think of me by this point?
>>
>>18527292
It's pretty embarrassing to use a real photo and a real name, doxxing yourself intentionally for the sake of sexual fulfilment. Just pay a damn hooker in Eastern Europe
>>
>>18527346
Dont have to use the real name.
>>
>>18527340
You know more than us. You tell me.
>>
>>18526431
When I was little I always assumed one day I'd get married and have kids. As I grew up, I realized I really liked kids, especially cute babies. Then the SJW tried to brainwash me, and for a while I believed I was better off alone since I've always been a lone wolf and I had some issues, so I thought of adoption. Then I got redpilled and accepted once again that I want to get married and have kids.
>>
To everyone:
I am just not ready for sex. 20 year old, I had multiple occasions where I knew the girl liked me and didnt make any action happen. I am not fucking ready, I never had sex, so I keep moving it away, even though it is pointless. I feel there is some kind of barrier to start. Girl likes me, I imagine what to do - I just cant start. How to overcome?
>>
Why do men sometimes walk around with dick bulges that are pointing sideways? Do they naturally have curve sideways?
>>
>>18527474
>I am not fucking ready
Think of the reasons why. Is it insecurity/nervousness? Is that you're just not interested in it? Do you think sex should be reserved for girlfriends? Are you gay?
>>
>>18527502
due to geometry of the crotch of the pants they are wearing
also pls stop looking it makes me uncomfortable and hard
>>
Been with gf 4 years.

Recently been meeting a lot of girls that i have really clicked with that are into me, they have asked for my number and wanted to meet up with me but every time i just tell them i cant because i have a gf.

Every time i dont follow it up i feel like shit because its a missed opportunity to meet someone, i like my gf but i dont know if i love her anymore, i dont do anything out of respect for her but i really want to.

Is this just one of those grass is greener situations?
>>
>>18527504
> insecurity/nervousness
Only a little bit. Yes, I am afraid how it would be weird if I try to have sex with her not knowing what I am doing. I read an educational book on the subject, but you know its nothing compared to actually make it in real life.
>Is that you're just not interested in it?
Well I regulary check out girls and even masturbate, so well I obviously am.
> Do you think sex should be reserved for girlfriends?
First time I want with a girlfriend, to have a bonding experience.
>Are you gay?
No, but sometimes I get that (2 times in my life)
>>
>>18527474

Do you want to have sex?
>>
>>18527532
what does sex feel like
>>
>>18527536

Doesn't matter right now. Whatever it means to you, do you want it?
>>
>>18527530
Then you should probably get a girlfriend first. Not only is the sex better and more meaningful, but that would also erase the insecurity/nervousness. Especially if she's a virgin too.
>>
>>18527532
Like 80% yes, 10% afraid, 10% not wanting to let go of the sexless world.
>>
>>18527542

So you are OP, not the one above?

Why do you say you are not ready?
>>
>>18527511
Is it uncomfortable to walk around with your cock pressed up against one leg?
>>
I read about how a women's attraction to a man for settling down is primarily towards money and not looks or personality. It is making me depressed for some reason. What do
>>
>>18527549
Because I am 20 years old and never had sex. Never kissed. This is a big moment in my life I will remember, and also this is kinda weird, my image says I hang out with girls so it is not corresponding with my lack of experience, it will be fucked up if I dont know where the whole is to put dick in, it would be pathethic wouldnt it.
But the biggest problem is, in the end just kind of dont make the move even though I know she likes me.
>>
Is it really that creepy for a girl to find out a guy has a foot fetish? As a guy, should I avoid saying or implying that I like feet, at least until I'm intimate with a girl?
>>
>>18527559
Yes. Especially e.g when I was going out with my family to some restaurant and shopping mall. Curse those jeans. I'm pretty sure the receptionist and the waitress noticed, only one of them seemed to smile.
>>
>>18527157
Of course not. We females are magic beings with the ability to always make the right decision. Regrets are for those miserable non magical males.
>>
>>18527562

>But the biggest problem is, in the end just kind of dont make the move even though I know she likes me.

That's just a symptom. You gotta understand your thought process to see why you do this.

20 year old virgins are not uncommon. Some girls will have issues with that, but you are not a pariah yet.

>it would be pathethic wouldnt it.

Have you ever done anything new? Have you ever tried learning a new skill, sport, anything? as it pathetic?
>>
>>18527573
Ok I want it, fuck insecurities, but sex would signify the final loss of my childhood and transitioning into adulthood. I delay the moment for some reason. There I said it. Weird concern, isnt it.
>>
File: 220px-Portrait_de_Dante.jpg (22KB, 220x336px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Portrait_de_Dante.jpg
22KB, 220x336px
I just can't get rid of bitterness around women. I have women friends, but I do speak with them knowing they will NEVER see me as a man. It's, well, everything's super fine when I hang around them, but if it evolves into romantic part, seriously, I just want to cry and run away. I could be 100% /lit/, lifting weights, having hobbies, so on, but at the same moment I just so unsure of myself all the time. I had girlfriend and turned out everything she told me is simply lie. So, I blamed her, spilled out my resentment. I said sorry to her later but I think she will never forgive me for that. On my birthday she wished me best and wanted me to finally start believing in myself. Fucking joke.
>>
To girls,

I was told by a lot of people, including girls, that I'm 'cool', I don't agree because I'm awkward but I have this chill way about me, I'm also funny because its a defense mechanism. I guess I'm that retarded guy in class who doesn't know he's this or that or refuses to see it even though it is projected onto everyone else. I'm generally a likable person I think.

I've never had a gf and was planning on looking for women now. I'm moving to a different city for college soon so I'll start anew and was wondering what first impressions are better. Do girls see a confident, 'cool' guy as a bf material? do they feel more comfortable flirting with a guy like that? or should I give an impression of a funny guy? I'd be more friendly that way I suppose but not sure if it doesn't imply "I just want to be friends with him, he's funny".

I've been on the fence about the two and can't seem to compromise it unless I already know someone, but I don't want to ruin my first impressions, I think they're important to some extent. Maybe I'm over thinking it but from past experiences I honestly can't tell whats more likable/gives a better first impression. Vain of me to ask that I suppose, but I'm curious
>>
>>18527588
>but sex would signify the final loss of my childhood and transitioning into adulthood.

Now, sorry. Sex is just an activity. You can say the same thing about getting your first job, getting your first car, getting your first house, etc.

I get what you feel, but you gotta realize getting laid doesn't change you. It's not an on/off switch. It's just another thing that you can do in your life.
>>
Is a guy's profile photo on facebook or whatsapp or whatever important to girls? Or do you just ignore it?
Mine is just me doing a kind of silly face but I'm only keeping it because some cool girl I met once told me it's a great photo when I gave her my phone. But I sometimes feel awkward when I text because of it. At the same time I feel like everyone else has a very pretentious photo.
>>
>>18527588
>but sex would signify the final loss of my childhood and transitioning into adulthood.
Damnit you are right. Now that I think about it I can't think of anyone I know who has definitely had sex and hasn't become a bitter boring adult after that. I wonder if my fun friends are virgins and if people can tell I'm a virgin if I'm fun (I mean my personal idea of "fun").
>>
>>18527594
Makes sense, yes. Yeah, when I wanted a girlfriend in my childhood, I did not concern myself with such questions, I wanted a girl from my school, all dreams came later. But this is stupid to deny sex just because of some stupid idea about past time? It is isnt it. Actually makes me reconsider.
>>
Dating a very insecure girl, or at least I think I am. She clearly doesn't hate me, but whenever I show interest or tease her, she drops off the face of the earth. Then, a few hours later, she'll move onto a different social medium to keep in touch. If I bring it up, slightly discomforted because she says she's interested but doesn't show it in dates or messages, same thing happens.

I have a great time with her and all that, but it's pretty much impossible to get at what she's thinking and what she really wants. The one time I asked her in person, she said she had to think about it and wanted to get to know me better. Never got a sequel beyond our status quo.

Girls, what do?
>>
There is one girl I'm going out with for some time. Never did anything sexual or anything to her. She keeps telling how awesome and smart I am. The problem is I start to really like her, should I just keep going out with her, or maybe next time when she will ask me out I will respond with "is it a date?if not then Im not going". Or will it be too much autismo to handle.
>>
>>18527619
Why not just try and make a move on her
Bald move, like kiss on the lips in the middle of the date
>>
>>18527619

Do you think she likes you?
>>
>>18527619
What the other one said, though maybe not as extreme without first leading into it.

What's the point of what you offered first? Okay, so she says it's a date. Then what? Have another friend outing with a date label on it this time?
>>
>>18527623
It's the first girl in my life that Im "dating"

>>18527626

I'm not sure if see like me romantically, she hugged me very tightly few times at the end of date but I only hugged her back. Maybe she just want me to be her friend cause' she keeps telling that Im the only person she can talk to.
>>
>>18527640
I'm not sure if she*

>>18527635
You're right, it's pure autismo
>>
>>18527640
>Maybe she just want me to be her friend cause' she keeps telling that Im the only person she can talk to.

Probably. If you don't think she likes you, then why give her this ultimatum? Are you gonna stop seeing her if she says "no"?
>>
>>18527640
>It's the first girl in my life that Im "dating"
Me too and I plan to do exactly that to save the exact same situation with huggs at the end of an amazing night
This time I will first try to kiss her and then if positive invite her to my appartament
The only way to save it if you want her
>>
>>18527651
Ye, fuck that it was stupid this person explained it well to me >>18527635
>>
We sit in my apartament and listen to music. How to proceed into sex?
>>
>>18527657

I really don't understand what you are saying. They explained it to you? They are asking a question.

Just don't jump on her. Break the contact barrier first and read body language.
>>
>>18527670

Does she want it to proceed into sex?
>>
>>18527676
Assume this: we kissed before on the street. Now we sit and fucking listen to music. What, I ask her "Y-you wanna sex?". Of course not. She entered my room, she kissed me, so I am going in for the kill.
>>
>>18527672
Retorical questions are pretty good for explaining
>>
>>18527682

Don't get defensive. I was trying to see if you had done something before, and you have.

Next time you make out, try to move things along. Either get handsy or tell her how hard she makes you. Make it sexual.

Just don't expect sex right away.
>>
>>18527672
This question put me at her place and showed how childish I would look in her eyes.
>>
How do I not get wierded out by girls flirting with me?

I don't have any problems interacting with women in non sexual ways, but whenever a girl makes advances on me, either verbal or physical, I get really uncomfortable and back off.
It's frustrating because back home I always tell myself that I'll do different on the next occasion.
>>
>>18527676
does this really matter
>>
What does it mean when a guy says you are "cool"?
>>
>>18527715

You could make way better bait. Shame on you!
>>
How much does career/income matter for a potential husband?
>>
>>18527724
It's the opposite of hot.
Due to entropy people all become cool eventually.
Srry lol
>>
>>18527724
Exactly that. You are cool enough to be seen as a peer and somebody to hang out with on a buddy basis. Don't worry about being hot, I know several cool girls that I'd date if they didn't have boyfriends.
>>
>>18527737
Relatively.

I wouldn't date someone content with being poor. I want my children to have the same kind of possibilities I had and I wouldn't be able to afford them if I had to provide for my husband, too.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>18527725
If the girl wants to proceed to sex there's no need to ask the question. I'm more interested in situation where she doesn't.
>>
>>18527774

Then she doesn't want to. She just isn't into you. You can't change that.
>>
>>18527753
Can you actually provide for 1 husband for 1 year?
>>
>>18527779
>Then she doesn't want to. She just isn't into you

Total non sequitur.
It is possible to have romantic feeling for someone but not wants to "proceed to sex".
However, there's a way to change this.
>>
>>18527789

Romantic and sexual are not the same. If she doesn't want sex, then how are you going to change her mind?
>>
>>18527795
Nobody is immune to being seduced regardless of their principles.
>>
>>18527800

What about their taste? She is not into you. No one is saying it's immoral. I'm saying she just isn't attracted.
>>
>>18527800
Other poster. This is something that is too complicated to explain in steps, kind of like flirting. You want to show sexual interest without being too forward - for numerous reasons. One is that most sane women would be turned off when they realize that the guy is wanting them to spread one way or another and doesn't really care about what they want. Another is that most women revert to shutting down and withdrawing when they are openly pushed, and feel most arousal in a relaxed state. And thirdly, making it obvious that you are really hung up on fucking them can be unattractive because it puts her in the powerful position and most women are into feeling like the man is the one holding all the cards.

On top of it being complicated and a matter of practice, social skills and sensitivity etc, you'll never have a 100% success rate unless you want to become a rapist.
>>
>>18527795
>>18527805
>eat tons of celery
>become walking pheromone dispenser
>make girls wet by sharing the same breathing space

I'm not saying it's impossible for her to keep her komposure, but there are some simple biological switches that can arouse every person
>>
>>18527780
I can provide for me and my SO for as much as needed - I make more than I need, own a house and a car, have no debt, have savings.
I wouldn't be able to indulge in my interests as much or travel as much as I do now, but we'd live decently.

I can't provide for my husband + children in the long term if I want to give my children the kind of lifestyle I want: good education, travelling, a high enough level of comfort.
>>
>>18527805
"not wanting to proceed to sex" means "not wanting to proceed to sex in that particular time and location"

>>18527815

I see.
Shit I might have a fetish for this kind of play, like if a girl shows she is grossed out by me, it only makes me harder.
>>
>>18527816

Sure. Celery is the key. Are you the OP or do you just need to share this knowledge in the most convoluted way possible?
>>
>>18527822
>"not wanting to proceed to sex" means "not wanting to proceed to sex in that particular time and location"

Then why are you asking? You already identified the problem, right? Change one of those two variables and see how it goes. Good luck!
>>
Why would a girl randomly seem to start sharing more stuff on Facebook that a certain guy is into?

The first was a news article about the stuff. Second was her posting a status that speaks of it favorably. (Then would like my comment about it. But she likes most comments she agrees with)
>>
>>18527822
One of the difficult parts is that it matters a lot why exactly she doesn't feel like having sex at that time. How attracted she is to you, how much she likes/wants sex in general, how much she trusts you etc are all important factors.

What I can say as someone who lots of men tried to pry open is that seduction means to make someone want something. Not to force it down their throat. I'm sure that there's girls who are too insecure, afraid or whatever else to stand their ground. But for someone who isn't, a man essentially whining for more affection than you give is entirely unattractive. Think of how you would treat a street cat. If you chase it with flailing arms it'll run. If you make yourself small and wait, it might come to you. One of the sexiest things a stranger did to me was step in so close to me that I could smell him, but leave the last movement to me.
If a guy is hounding me and testing all my boundaries, all it does is make me realize that I have to be firm with this fucker and I have to protect myself from him. Playtime's over. When I see a guy who isn't going to be a threat, I let my guard down more and am more receptive to potentially being turned on by him despite myself. There is also confidence and sex appeal in a man not being fazed in the slightest by an outright rejection. If he says "you're beautiful", I say "I'm not going to sleep with you" and he says "that's cool" and changes the subject, he has not given me an outright reason to leave (because of what might happen) and the tension is still there while we talk about other things.
The only thing that always works (to some extent) is showing your natural attraction. Let her see you look down at her mouth. That you are taking in the sight of her. Not in a leering way but as a man attracted to a woman.

Still though I am but one person. What works for me might not work for someone else. Sensing what chord to strike with what woman is an art in itself. Learn to flirt first.
>>
>>18527851
I should mention that they seemed to begin only after I shared some things of similar type
>>
>>18527821
how old are you? like 30s?
I'm 26 and most girls I know (I live with three of them in a flat) aren't as accomplished as you. I just quit my job (lol) to get into a (prestigious) PhD program. It's not like I need financial support, I had enough from NSF scholarship, but I suppose life isn't gonna be fancy like it used to be, plus the solitude of doing research is scary.
>>
File: Jodi Lynn Thomas preacher.jpg (45KB, 1137x637px) Image search: [Google]
Jodi Lynn Thomas preacher.jpg
45KB, 1137x637px
>>18527830
>>18527857
do you fancy being raped?
>>
>>18527875
Not even in my imagination. But I'm not a robot and don't always know at the beginning of the night or right upon meeting someone whether or not I will feel like anything physical later on.
>>
>>18527867
I'm turning 25 in fall.
I inherited the house when I was 18 and rented it to other students while I was studying, by renting the 3 extra rooms I made more than enough to pay for all expenses. I also had a full scholarship, so I didn't pay tuition.
I don't really care about living fancy, I honestly am very frugal. I just enjoy reading and travelling, which is all I ever spend money on.

What field are you in?
>>
File: 1499777433421.png (141KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499777433421.png
141KB, 600x600px
Recently confesed my feelings for a girl I've known for about 4 months. She seems interested but is warning me that she is "fucked in the head"(bipolar).

Is there any good way of convincing her that I'm fine with that and to not worry about me?
>>
>>18527610
Bump?
>>
>>18527888
All you can really do is tell her firmly that you like her for her, you are excited to find out more about her etc, and it's not an issue to you.

For the record though, if she really is bipolar you are in for quite something so brace yourself and do not make promises you cannot keep (like that it'll never be a factor to the relationship or anything). Just focus on seeing how things develop.

>>18527892
Sorry man but this sounds very odd and I don't know what to make of it. What does dating mean here? Do you go on dates or is she your girlfriend?
>>
>>18527882
>What field
It's called information geometry.

What do you study?
Travel? to places like Africa?
>>
>>18527610
Guy here but I was in a similar situation.

Sounds like my last relationship, she kept saying she's into dating then that she wasn't, it was very misleading but whatever. We got close to another date and then I implied my interest in a relationship (I told her thats what I'm looking for at the start and she seemed ok with it) and on the day of our date she broke up with me.

She kept asking me questions to get to know me and when I asked her questions, even basic ones she'd tell me not to get too curious, whatever, we kept talking. She would not say anything of personal nature to me, even months into dating and I mean it, nothing personal and when I'd ask a question I didn't think was 'too far' she told me it was too personal and made me feel shitty for asking. She had some serious trust issues it seems, lovely girl otherwise, smart, funny, pretty and liked me, but ghosting me after every fucking question I asked seemed a bit far, made me feel so miserable like I fucked up, but I think it was on her end that she wasn't opening up at all and all she wanted to talk about was repetitive bullshit like "hows your day? off work now?" etc.
She must've been afraid of a relationship in the end which sucked since I really liked her, she seems like she wanted to be 18 forever, out of high school but still no responsibility, never moving out of parent's house, didn't think much of her future, "whatever" college course, no plans for the nearest future, a relationship seemed to put her off as its a commitment.
For myself, I think I should find a girl like her, except with a different attitude as it didn't work out in the end and she really seemed into me, it was mutual.

If any of it sounds familiar then I suppose you make your own judgment, think about it and do whats best. Some girls seem like that so she may be one of them. Try not to invest yourself emotionally to her, seems like she doesn't even think she may have a problem and doesn't even know what she wants
>>
>>18527878
Good. That's the spirit!
Maybe in the beginning you won't enjoy it, but later on you will :)
>>
>>18527983
That people can change their minds =/= that you should do things they did not consent to.
>>
File: 1498184068982.jpg (457KB, 1076x1161px) Image search: [Google]
1498184068982.jpg
457KB, 1076x1161px
>>18527989
Where do I find girls who would let me do things they did not consent to?
>>
>>18528002
Fetlife if you're looking for rape roleplay. If you're fine with being a sexual predator you can also just jump anyone wherever.
>>
>>18527737
Pretty important. But all I expect is that he can hold up 50% of the financial burden. That's all. So long as he can support himself, I'm cool. I just don't want to be the "breadwinner" or the only employed party of the relationship because that is way too much stress for me. I don't want to financially support another human being other than myself, if I did I'd go have a baby.
>>
>>18528009
Thanks. Being a rapist sounds too exhausting, I'm just gonna go to that site.
>>
>>18527709
Any possibility you aren't comfortable or 100% with your sexuality?
Perhaps you are into dudes or not interested in any romantic and/or sexual relationship at all?

Or it might just be you're so insecure with yourself your brain forces you to reject certain interactions.
Like for example, I've always had HUGE insecurities in the dating department. I don't think of myself as attractive or good in any way for a potential partner. I essentially believe I bring nothing to the table in either looks or personality. I have always felt super uncomfortable getting compliments. Any time someone says something positive about me, I reject it immediately. I tell myself they're lying, they don't mean that the way I think, whatever, because I hate myself so much my brain automatically rejects the remote possibility that the rest of the world doesn't hate me as much as I do. Which results in that very uncomfortable awkward feeling whenever someone says something that goes against everything I think of myself.

If it's any of those things (or even if it's none of those things) the only way to move past it is to find the source of your discomfort and work on that issue. There's a reason you feel uncomfortable when girls hit on you, dig deep and find that exact reason. Only then can you even start to fix it.
>>
>>18527619
Yeah that's way too much autism and also "If not them I'm not going" puts the connotation that all you ever saw your past outings as was like, level up points to fuck/relationship town and weren't actually just enjoying time with her.
You gotta either make the date yourself and SHOW her your feelings, or just tell her your feelings verbally and hope she reciprocates.
>>
>have bad break up with ex
>we've been no contact for the past 8 months
>all of a sudden she starts showing up on my facebook news feed
>commenting on all of my friends profile pictures
>being a slut

Is she just being a bitch? We broke up because she couldn't keep it in her pants and was always flirting with everyone she could on the internet to begin with, so I know if she's trying to get me back she's taking a very dumb approach to start.
>>
>>18528062
Sounds to me like she's just continuing what she's always done then,
and you're still very bitter about the break up.
It's been 8 fucking months lol, you don't think she hasn't moved on?

You dumped her, so she's free to fuck or flirt with whoever she wants and it's not a jab at you. You're also free to do the same you know
>>
How much chance does a guy slighty handsome but skinnyfat and with a uninteresting life has with girls?
>>
>>18528046
Self esteem is not the issue, I am moderately awesome. I also considered that I'm gay, but that doesn't add up with my huge creampie/impregnation fetish.
I was never abused and I don't have any childhood trauma involving girls. On the contrary, I remember fondly how much of a player I was in elementary school. I can talk to girls freely and have no problems with sexual topics.
But whenever they try to touch or flirt with me I jerk away and act cold until they loose interest and leave. The sense of dread I get in those moments lasts until I see them with another guy, which makes me jealous beyond compare.

It's confusing and I have no idea why I am that way
>>
File: ched.jpg (1MB, 1022x1128px) Image search: [Google]
ched.jpg
1MB, 1022x1128px
this good enough for tinder?
>>
>>18528300
by which I mean the guy, not just the photo
>>
>>18528300
Sure, I love the beard and the whole imperial getup. You may want to take a few photos that bring out your eyes slightly better, though. Kind of creepy, to be honest.
>>
Don't I deserve the opposite gender's genitalia?
>>
>>18528319
No. Its reserved for me. Now go jerk off in the corner.
>>
>>18528309
very amusing gentlesir, take an upboat
>>
I act like an asshole towards girls that I like. Literally why?
>>
Girlfriend's gone into vacation mode. For the next month she has no work, no college, and she spends her days on her own lying in bed with Netflix and tumblr.
She used to be pretty proactive in conversations and we'd have plenty to talk about, but she has nothing to say/do and neither have I. At first she talked about random everyday stuff that happened around the house, but now she just says "nothing interesting happened".
I'm trying to go out and do stuff so we have something to talk about, but most of the time she's putting in zero effort anymore.

Any ideas what to talk about? How we can go back to fun conversations we used to have?
By the way, this is mostly over text as we can't meet or call.
>>
>>18528347
Cheat on her.
If you don't get caught, keep cheating and if you do get caught then that's something to talk about. It's a win-win. But it's also possible she's already cheating on you.
>>
25m

Some 19 year old sorority girl I met at work has been talking to me a bit recently; we exchanged numbers and we usually text late at night till 1 or 2 or so.

we're sort of jokingly making plans to go see a movie some time but she said she's paranoid and wants her friend to hang around since she's never been alone with me before

she said it's because all she watches are crime dramas but I'm p sure she just doesn't wanna go on a date, but then like, why did she give me her number?
>>
Always seem to get girls with lots of daddy issues or some kind of home problem fall for me, these girls seem to get attached to me too I talk to everyone the same way so I don't get it.

I have had a girl call me her dads name during sex once, it weirded me out a bit.
>>
>>18528300
You have to be 18+ for tinder
>>18528319
No, you don't deserve anything you self entitled bastard
>>18528338
Because someone told you that they love when guys do that. Keep up the good work
>>
>>18528354
I don't know what I expected
>>
I want to sleep with a girl who likes me, but I know I won't date her afterwards.

I have just left it, but I can't stop thinking about her she is hot, but crazy. I dont want to give get her hopes up either by misleading her.

She has been texting me to come round her house but I have ignored by it.
>>
>>18528400
Go if she is putting out like that and hasn't been on a date with you and such then she is looking for something more casual at least now.
Just don't give the wrong messages or mislead her and you shouldn't need to worry. Either way, whatever you choose you should at least reply to her, it's polite.
>>
>>18528400
Have you told her straight up all you want is a ons or fwb with her? She might be down who knows. And so long as you tell her under no circumstance will you be dating her formally or have any romantic and/or monogamous relationship with her BEFORE clothes come off, then you're not leading anyone on.
>>
Do you think i should get tested for std anyway? It's been about 7 months since the last time I had sex with someone and I used a condom. I have experienced no symptoms of anything. Last time i got tested last year, i was clean. Never had an std in my life. I may be paranoid ?
>>
>>18528431
Since last time you got tested have you had unprotected sex with someone you don't know well? If yes I would recommend getting tested otherwise you should go in, I just went today, and yes it does from the information provided sound like you're slightly paranoid.
>>
>>18528437
No i have never had unprotected sex in my life, always used a condom. I met someone i'd be willing to not use a condom with. but you are right i am being paranoid and I'm probably fine but i'll see if i can get tested before i see them next
>>
>>18527561
Make a shit ton of money.

>>18527565
Why are you asking this in every thread? Learned how to do proper foot messages yet?

>>18527589
It is time for you to move on.

>>18527593
All you need to do is to stop overthinking, chat girls in classes and ask questions like
>what are you doing this evening?
>would you give me your number?
>wanna hang out with me?
>can you help me with math?

>>18527599
There is nothing more important than first picture people will see on your profile. Look on it like retard and they will treat you like one.

>>18527610
>>18527619
Ask her on date. Hand hold her while walking her home after date.

>>18527670
Start with a hug, cuddling, feeling her up. Be creative.

>>18527888
>bipolar
Run away. It is heritable, your children will be as crazy as her. Not worth it.

>>18528062
Block her. Delete het. Ignore her. Forget her asap!

>>18528203
If your dating game is as poor as your shitposting skill, then below zero.

>>18528338
It is called being idiot.

>>18528347
>cant meet
LDR? Dont even bother. Otherwise make her read some book. Online coop game? Original sin?

>>18528357
She is just dumb horny teen. Ask her on date and be charismatic.

>>18528360
Maybe next time dont forget to ask a question.
>they are all crazy in one way or another

>>18528431
Probably not.
>but there are things with 0 symptoms which just makes you infertile / dead
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlamydia_infection
>>
>>18528471
Go away. You hardly even read the questions.
>>
>>18528485
Ok.
>>
>>18528471
Beard, 5´8, owns a sword.

Am I accurate?
>>
>>18528506
I shave every ~4 days so stuble at max. 6'3 and no sword. The most anti normie item i own would be dragon sleeve.

A/S/L dtf?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717_161434.png (7KB, 367x83px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717_161434.png
7KB, 367x83px
What the hell does she mean by this? We haven't messaged each other over a week and she sends me memes and this. I tried asking her out twice and the first time she agreed but couldn't make it. Second time, she wanted to but had work (took a whole day to respond). Is she interested or not?
>>
>>18528526
Seems to be.
>>
>>18528516
Are you handsome?
>>
>>18528526
Third time the charm. Keep asking her out each day. Sooner or later the excuses will get so obvious you will give up on her or she will actually agree.

>>18528534
I am 4~6/10 not fat, but not exactly /fit/ either.
>>
>>18528545
>not /fit/

:(

At least you're honest.
>>
>>18528526
If she can't make it, the next question you ask is, "Okay. When are you free?"
>>
Girls,

How much of a turn off is it if a guy hasn't established his career yet and is still living at home at 27 but otherwise ticks all your boxes?

If he is on a clearly defined path to a good career and a place of his own but it won't come to fruition for another year or two, does this mitigate things?
>>
>>18528558
Let me put it this way: it's a pretty big box to not have ticked if you don't know where you're going in life at 27.
>>
>>18528558
Not an issue for me...
>>
>>18528550
Getting /fit/ will take loooong way. Everybody has skewed view on /fit/ bodies. All the dudes are on juice. And considering my slow progress even though i should be having easy time with "noob gains" (the progress should be linear at start before you hit plateau), it will take me at least 5 years and then for /fit/ i will probably still be considered dyel :-D

>also i like the idea that you havent considered that i wouldnt reject you

>>18528558
First you actually need to get gf before having such worries like this. And as
>>18528562 said, dont phrase it like
>i have nothing going on in my life
Invent some story if you need to, tell them truth, but make your future colorful.
>>
>>18528558
Pretty bad, not gonna lie.
That's just me personally though. I would never want to go see him because I would feel like I can't ever be affectionate, less his parents hear or see something accidentally. And I would get exhausted always hosting as well.
Having your own place would boost your odds significantly even if you are working a shitty job.
>>
>>18528568
>All the dudes are on juice
>progress should be linear
>at least 5 years and then for /fit/ i will probably still be considered dyel :-D
This is the same guy who said mean things about my hat.

smdh
>>
>>18528568
>also i like the idea that you havent considered that i wouldnt reject you
I don't think you're in a position to reject me.
>>
>>18528572
I hope you have already scorched that monstrosity anon.

>>18528588
Whatever you say babe.
>>
>>18528530
Well shit. She seems so unresponsive to my messages that I'm not sure if she is or not.
>>18528545
I guess. Here we go.
>>18528553
At the time a friend of mine told me that I basically had no chance with her and I gues I took it to heart even with some of the signals she was sending. It doesn't help that I always assume the worst case scenario.
>>
>>18528595
Dude, begin lifting weights. It took me 9 months to hit 4pl8s deadlift for reps. It's fun. You can literally pick up women if you do.
>>
>>18528568
>>18528562
>>18528570

It's not like I have nothing going on. I have a busy social life and a half decent job, am fit and would be considered handsome by most. I have very definite career plans but a lot of it depends on undertaking a degree course that I won't have completed for another 3 years. I could rent a place with a room-mate but I figured I'd be better saving my money for now, especially since I'm not on mega bucks.
>>
>>18528606
At 27, you need more than a pretty face and a 'busy social life' to impress a girl.
>>
>>18528603
>tfw lifting religiously for 3 years
>can only deadlift 3pl8s x1
>still a virgin
Should I just end myself?
>>
File: southpaw.jpg (54KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
southpaw.jpg
54KB, 500x700px
square or sloped shoulders?
>>
Girls,
Do you still desire sex/affection in the non fertile period of your cycle? I've heard women barely have interest in this period. Is this correct?
>>
>>18528606
Then you need to decide, do I lower my dating pool in exchange for free living and wait until I'm out of school to concern myself with dating,

or do I spend the little extra money to live on my own or with friends and have a little more dating freedom?

Besides, at your age, the whole "I swear I have prospects coming, it's coming" doesn't sound very comforting. You're almost 30 and don't have your own place or a decent paying job. You're already very behind by societal standards, and the "promise of what's to come" just isn't real satisfying at 27 as it is at 21.
>>
>>18528603
>fun
For me atm it is anything but fun. But maybe once i stop being so weak it will improve.

>>18528610
>impress a girl
That depends a lot. Teen slut will be impressed by anything as long as he is decent looking. And some girls at 25+ age range are rather desparate for anybody willing to stick around. It all depends on what type of girl he will pick up as his next victim. At my work are few 30+ girls and they are living version of meme
>help, i have hitted a wall, my biological clocks are ticking and nobody wants me

>>18528621
Never trust anons who brag about lift on internet. It is all about their starting point and genetics. Also virginity is social construct. The moment you stop giving a fuck about it is the moment girls will alow you to fuck them easily.
>>
>>18528625
Idk I've never really noticed a distinct pattern in my sex drive. I've also been on the pill since I was 17 and also another medication that's known for fucking with sex drive, so maybe I'm the weird one.

My pattern of sexuality is never concrete, it's a period of ravenous sex drive where I'm never satisfied, and then a period where I have zero interest in sex at all. It's not on a month to month basis though. It's more like, months of feeling horny 24/7 and then months of no drive at all. Or sometimes its 3 months of horny, 5 months of nothing, then another 9 months of horny, and then 4 months of nothing, etc. There's no distinct time line. I'm on or off and I don't know when or what will flip the switch.
>>
>>18528632
>It all depends on what type of girl he will pick up as his next victim.
I assumed he's looking to date a girl about his age who has her shit together and isn't desperate. What he has to offer isn't going to impress that girl.
>>
>>18528632
>virginity is a social construct
You don't think someone's first sexual encounter should be special? That's a pretty big step in a relationship.
>>
>>18528642
>Implying anyone cares about relationships anymore, it's just about getting your dick wet or your hole pounded.

Hell, you can't even get in a formal relationship these days without having sex first. You have to start as a fuck buddy and hope the feelings grow after
>>
>>18528641
>has her shit together
This is what you girls have all wrong about dating boys. We (almost) dont care about your social status. All we want is somebody who wont turn into crazy bitch when period comes and show us some "love". Combine it with being pretty and you have a deal.

We dont need you to have stable job, or home. You will be pregnant and out from carrer anyway for few months / years and can move together with us.

>>18528642
Your first sex will be awkward and you will either cum under 1 minute or not at all due to various factors, mainly nerves.

All what virginity do is making you treat girls as aliens and that is what cockblocks you from them. Get rid of that mindset and everythibg else will be easier.

>>18528650
Not really. Maybe if you are ugly or very crazy girl. Or you go after wrong dudes. Chad doesnt have time to wait, that is true.
>>
>>18528664
Anon, I am a girl. I just don't think sex should be involved if the relationship isn't serious, let alone your first sex ever.
>>
>>18528664
Yeah really, if you're between the ages of 18 and 30. It's just casual sex. Ugly dudes, hot dudes, good dudes, bad dudes, all walks of women too not just guys. All just want something quick and fast and then to move onto the next person another night. Its too much work and not enough reward to "settle" for one person. Relationships just "weigh you down" can't be free with a bf/gf to worry about.
>>
>>18528621
Don't kill yourself over deadlifts and lack of pussy.

What is your program like? Do you know how many calories you need? Macros & micros?

I'm fairly diligent with my food intake. I know how many calories I get, what kind of macros. I know that I'm not deficient in any micronutrients. My lifting program is on point, and most important of all, I absolutely love lifting weights.

When it comes to women, getting pussy is easy. Finding a girlfriend on the other hand...

My biggest tip, besides the obvious (hygiene, grooming, taking care of your body, being fun to be around), is to not isolate yourself. Don't do it. It will damage every aspect of your life. Friends, social circle, college, work, connections, intimacy, etc.

Also, (non-meme) be confident. I live like I run the world. Flirt, have fun, it's not so serious. And always treat the ladies with respect (also tease!!). If they act stupid, just walk away. Don't take the bait, don't lower your standards.

You too can achieve a 180kg deadlift.
>>
>>18528672
Ok, you being girl allows you to believe that and even act like it.

Still, your first sex will probably be HORRIBLE LIFE EXPERIENCE. The pain, bleeding, body dismorphia, finding out you have vaginism and then having starfish syndrome. And few days later uti or some funny vagina infection. Oh and fear of getting pregnant. Also remember that boy not getting boner != you arent sexy enough for him.

Enjoy the fantasy while it lasts. And good luck in finding bf worth losibg your virginity with. As >>18528683 said, certain % of normies doesnt bother with relationships anymore.
>>
>>18528558
When I met him, my boyfriend was 29, living with his parents, and unemployed. He ticked all my boxes, and pushed all my buttons. It may have helped that I'm a couple years younger than him, was still in college, and was living with my own parents.
Today he has a job in his field and we live together.

There's no reason for you to give up at this point. You're asking for excuses to believe that you're worthless. That's ridiculous.
>>
>>18528708
Wait, are you the same poster as>>18528664?
>>
>>18528749
Yes. Am i confusing you much?
>>
>>18528704
>be confident
how do i into living like i run the world?
>>
>>18528708
Your bitterness concerns and saddens me. Even if you're saying this in jest, just going through the motions of satire is depressing.
My first time was nothing special, but it wasn't painful. It was just kind of boring. If penis can't fit in the hole, then the solution is more fingering, not just powering through.
>>
>>18528762
So you just did a 180 on your stance on how many people want a relationship. When it didn't suit your argument you claimed that it's not rare for a guy to want a relationship, and then when it did you claim dudes don't bother with relationships?

I'm also not that person you were arguing with, rather I was the one claiming nobody dates anymore to begin with. So I'm just confused where exactly you stand on that since you told me one thing and then this other poster the opposite.
>>
>>18528775
>It was just kind of boring.
Congratulations on your easy first time then. Maybe i just went a bit overboard with what can all go wrong, but that is just me.

>>18528777
World isnt black and white. It is full spectrum. What i wish and want to can be direct opposite of social norms or my experiences.

So excuse me for behaving like this. Sometimes the advice has to sting a little so the message gets through.

And the virginity and relationships thing is complete opposite for girls and boys. One have easier time losing one and getting the other and vice versa. And i always presume the op is a boy unless stated otherwise.

Cheers, i am out to sleep!
>>
>>18528471
I'm not asking this on every thread, there must be 2 foot fetishists here at least. I think I should learn how to do proper foot massages though
>>
>>18528772
First of all, it isn't some kind of act from my side. I'm just autistic like this. I try to see the world for what it is. I try to live in the moment. I never plan what I'm going to say to a girl. I show up, she looks great, I tell her she looks fantastic, i make fun of her, and the snowball is going.

I believe in myself and my abilities. Everything I need to succeed here in life, I'm already born with. If I want something, I'll simply just go and take it. You'll have to work for it, but it's yours if you're willing to pay the price. You can literally have whatever you want.

And remember, it's not that serious. It is not.
>>
>>18528822
>You can literally have whatever you want.
Except her. I can't stop thinking about her. It makes me feel awful. I'm literally sad 24/7.
>>
>>18528834
Ohh yeah? Well ask yourself this: Why would she want to be with a sad cunt like yourself when she could be with a swell gentleman like myself? Hmm? Why are you just sitting on the sideline, waiting for her to approach you?
>>
>>18528738
Warms my broken heart that you stuck with him and saw it through. I'm a guy and was in a similar position. We'd known one another since 6th grade. She crushed on me throughout high school but I never let it get beyond a friendship. Years later we connected again. I was 28 living at home with my mom, unemployed and getting my education going. She was 27, both working on ourselves. She had a child from a previous relationship.

I worked some side jobs when I could and worked with her dad when he had work available. I'd give whatever I made to her to help her with groceries and living expenses for her and her kid. We were together for two years. We were madly in love and everything was seemingly perfect between us and we were on the right course until her parents decided I wasn't good enough for her, started poisoning her against me, and refused to help her out unless I was shown the door. She gave in and it destroyed me.

6 years later she's married to a man she no longer has a connection with, and recently contacted me to "say hi". It's resulted in a few conversations over a couple of weeks and it's pretty much tearing me up inside.

So to you
>>18528558

It is not always the be all end all but if you do find someone that loves you regardless of your slow start in life, work your fucking ass off to hold on to it.
>>
>>18528843
>sitting on the sideline
She rejected me three (3) times, you fucking normie shit.
>>
>>18528855
Yeah, well, you win some, you lose some.
>>
>>18528871
I've never won.

I'm so fucking tired of this shit, get the fuck out of my board.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18528878
Dude, my last rejection was in March of this year. Two blonde chicks, out of nowhere, sat down at our table (just me and my friend). They were Swedish and Finnish (nurses). The Swedish one was snapping with her fwb while talking to us. My buddy went outside to grab a smoke (I hate that he smokes). Couple of more minutes of chitchat and I outright ask the the Swedish one (hottest one) if she was down to fuck me (Louis CK style where he yells ''can I fuck you?'' across the bar when he sees gorgeous women). She literally went ''mmmmmmmmmmmmm no''. I went ''well that's unfortunate'' and I took off. Nothing of significance happened.

I should have probably continued if I was really down to fuck, but me and my buddy were going to meet some other people.

It's just innocent fun and it's not that serious.
>>
>>18528936
move to new thread, i have a question for you.
>>
>>18528936
Why would I want to know that? I don't have that kind of confidence/autism whatever, to pull that off.
>>
>>18528878
You're not on /r9k/
>>
Why is 4chan racist outside of /b/?
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.