[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes, another suicide thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 9781601379784.jpg (9KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
9781601379784.jpg
9KB, 700x394px
Very close to killing myself. I did something that broke my own moral code, hurt other people around me and ruined my reputation. I can't bear the overwhelming guilt, shame and total hatred of myself anymore. Why shouldn't I kill myself? After all, one less horrible person on this planet makes for a better world right?
>>
>>18526336
you wont do it, faggot
>>
>>18526336
Because you killing yourself doesn't make shit right. You may as well say that you're moving out of town.

Own the consequences of your actions, and make shit right.
>>
>>18526336
Kill yourself (you won't)

Fucking pussy
>>
This too will pass.

None of this matters.

Wait 365 days. If it really is that bad, then kill yourself then.
>>
Killing yourself is the easy way out of your current situation.
You don' goofed, you should fix that no matter what. You can kill yourself AFTER you fix shit.

What did you do, OP?
>>
>>18526338
Hey I've only been feeling worse with each and every passing day. The last few days I've actually started to plan things

>>18526343
What if you already have owned the consequences and done everything you can to make shit right?

>>18526349
I'll try

>>18526349
> This too will pass.
How can you be so sure?
>>
>>18526361
i dare you
i double dare you, faggot
you wont do it
and since we both know this is true, why dont you stop being such a faggot and get your shit together?
>>
>>18526361
>What if you already have owned the consequences and done everything you can to make shit right?
Then you move forward. You fucked up, but you did everything you could to make things right. What else can anyone ask for?
>>
I thought of killing myself several time, especially after my mother passed away and fell deep into depression.
Months later, I'm still alive.

You can wait and let the feeling pass.
>>
>>18526379
Aren't some people just bad eggs? Isn't killing themselves the most compassionate thing they can do for the world?

>>18526380
Your mother passing away isn't your fault. Everything I'm depressed about isdirectly my fault.
>>
>>18526408
>Aren't some people just bad eggs? Isn't killing themselves the most compassionate thing they can do for the world?
I'm not a big believer in ending life unless someone is directly threatening my own. I mean, even people with life sentences in jail can wind up doing a lot of good from within those walls.

So no, I really think death, while unavoidable, tends to be a permanent (and half-assed) solution to a temporary problem.
>>
>>18526408
People are "bad eggs" because they are unwilling or don't even desire to change their behavior for whatever reason. It's a term you can apply to others, but not yourself. If you don't want to be a shitty person, you have some control over that, so therefore you can't be a "bad egg".
>>
what'd you do

suicide is never the answer
>>
>>18526408
Then you take responsibility for whatever you've done and work on forgiving yourself, learning from your mistakes
>>
>>18526336
Because you will burn forever in hell, possibly?

As well IF you wanna die make it matter and sneak in ISIS or Cartel area and kill some of their thugs, volunteer for a medical help organisation in an ebola area or war zone, etc.

Or join a monastery instead of killing yourself.
>>
>>18526336

You're probably young. You'll have a lot more experiences like this as you get older. Just endure it for now I guess.

If you're gonna kill yourself, be thorough. Surviving a suicide attempt (I mean a real one, not a cry for help one) is arguably worse than hell and much much worse than whatever you think you're going through right now.
>>
>>18526602

Whoops, meant to also say

Just endure it for now I guess, because it'll matter less and less with time.

Life is a crapshoot, and it gets worse as you go. Life lets you down, people let you down, and circumstance will make a fool of you. It's up to you to find meaning and happiness.

https://youtu.be/jyLmSAnoR6g
>>
>>18526336
So what did you do?
>>
>>18526702
Seconding this question
>>
>>18526702
Stole milk from the local market and got caught.
>>
Who the fuck do you think you are? You've made a mistake and rather than make up for that mistake, either by fixing it (which definitely isn't killing yourself) or simply doing your best in other areas you're now being a bitch and wallowing in self-remorse?

Grow up and grow a pair, remorse and self-pity are quite possibly the worst traits a person could have.
>>
>>18526702
Touched his Dads pee pee
>>
Stop being a cuck learn Buddhism
>>
>>18526702
>>18526702
Slept with a black tranny.
Sucked her dick and enjoyed it.
>>
>>18526336

If you kill yourself now there is no chance for atonement and redepmtion. Your epitaph would read "anon fucked up, then killed himself".

If you dont quit your epitaph may some day read "Anon was a man of true virtue. He failed early in his life. He climbed from his failure to do good for the world. He is remembered as a good person."
>>
>>18526863
only one solution to atone for this heinous crime:
Become a mercenary in Africa.
>>
>>18526336
do coke and have fun, you can do whatever you want after that
>>
You won't do shit after watching this. Someone loves you anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tbA9ksWcM
>>
>>18527380
>mfw no Nicky to cry over my dead body
>>
File: photo_04[1].jpg (210KB, 1024x586px) Image search: [Google]
photo_04[1].jpg
210KB, 1024x586px
>>18526336
>I did something that broke my own moral code, hurt other people around me and ruined my reputation.
>Why shouldn't I kill myself?

You should, but you should perform one last service to hunt down and kill an evil lord before taking your own life. A suicide mission means nothing if you're already dead.
>>
>>18526863
If you truly enjoyed it, why so much remorse? Fuck moral codes, do whatever you want as long as nobody else gets hurt.
>>
>>18526336
>Why shouldn't I kill myself?

well, what if theres "another side", and its worse?

it sounds like there was a big fuck up in your life recently and your mind cant get off it. wait a while and itll fade into the distance. you can move on and always improve.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.