[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I do good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

File: αρχείο λήψης.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
αρχείο λήψης.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
I lost both of my parents and my gf in a single year, and left my home due to work. I moved to a new place and lived alone for the first time. Next door to me lived a coworker. The most perfect girl I ever met. We got really close. Its not just the sex,it was this amazing connection where we could literally stare at each other all night.
She had told me that she didnt want a relationship because she just had broken up and we should stop seeing each other because it wouldnt lead to anything. I didnt care at first because we still had sex. Sometime after some months that stopped.she told me we have to end this and that she met some guy and was gonna go out with him. I raged like a motherfucker.all these months of not being ready with me that we had shared evetything together,but some random guy is a ok?

Cont
>>
>>18526328
The rebound rarely becomes the boyfriend. You were always nothing more than a utility to her, like a back scratcher.
>>
We didnt talk for a while after this. One day she called me to ask me sth unrelated and I pretty much shut her down.next day we went together with some friends somewhere and in the car I told her that I feel she used me and even if I thought she was the most amazing woman in the world she is like all others. She called me ti her house after this and we spend the night cuddling, after she screamed because she was pissed about what I said

.I talked to her and explained that im in love with her, and I cant see her any other way. I told her that I just dont wanna see her ever again if we cant be together.I was heartbroken wheb saying this and she was constantly saying that im an amazing persob and she wants me around her life, she just wants to be "free to live her life" and not be in one relationship to another. I told her again,if you wont be with me I want nothing else to do with you, and I hope that if I meet a person that feels for me what I feel for you I wont push him away like you do.

After this I dropped her at her house, deleted her facebook and phone number and here I am now.

She also told me she didnt go out with anyone and just said that to end this. I said it doesnt matter, eventually you will be with someone and that wont be me.

Tldr, meet liteal
>>
>>18526344
Ok. So what do you need advice in?
>>
>>18526335
Thats the worst part. I cant stomach that we had this connection and we cant be together.

Is it impossible to be with a girl you really like? I didnt feel what I felt about her during the 3 years of my relationship with my ex.
>>
>>18526347
How can I get over her? Im crying like a little bitch.
>>
>>18526352
>Thats the worst part. I cant stomach that we had this connection and we cant be together.
What connection? She saw you as the vaginal equivalent of a back scratcher.

>Is it impossible to be with a girl you really like?
Not at all. Plenty of people settle down with people they really like. But they don't typically start off as a utility.

>How can I get over her?
By realizing that literally every single city will have a dozen chicks just like her. If she can't appreciate your worth, that's her loss. Go find someone who can.
>>
>>18526363
But I dont feel she feels like this. She told me nobody has liked her so much like me,or made her talk like she did,or even make her squirt like she did.

Was it all lies? I dont feel I can be attracted to another girl if even she is like this. How do you cope with that feel? How do people even get married nowadays if they just want to fuck around? And how is everyone fucking around? Every time I go to clubs and bars I see bored people texting on their phones.
>>
>>18526386
I believe you were just "friends with benefits" in her mind. "Sex & emotional support, without the need to be loyal or in a commitment"

You did the right thing.
>>
>>18526386
You can't read her mind. You CAN take her at her word. Move on. Get pissed if you have to, but move the fuck on.
>>
>>18526386
You're just realizing the cold hard truth pal. Love is simply an emotion. It's not some grand manifest or One True Love bullshit you were educated on.

Even if someone manages to marry their childhood-high school sweetheart doesn't mean they always last. Supposedly 50% of mar0riages end in divorce. (Assuming) your generation is one of the more progressive young wild free, people are less serious about pursuing tying the knot altogether.

Love is a numbers game. People can brainwash themselves to love someone if they wanted to. That's the era we live in. Soon people will be falling in love to robots.
>>
>>18526391
Thing is she didnt want us to have sex, it just happened. I was pressuring her but thats what men do. What she told me is that she thinks im an amazing person and she wants me around her but as friends. I told her she already has a friendzoned guy and that she either will be with me or nothing.

She was honestly upset over this.we were on the same boat home all night and she was trying to confort me but I just kept pushing her away.

The problem is that she lives next door. What will I do when she brings some giy and hear them having sex? I suck dick with women so there is no way ill fuck someone so she can hear me before she does.

And also in the one in a quintillion chance she does wanna start something with me,how should I respond?
>>
She doesn't owe you shit. Get over it.
>>
>>18526414
Move. The. Fuck. On. If, at some point in time in the future, she just happens to want to get with you, and you just happen to be unattached, then fine.

But to plan your life around this possibility is like planning your life around winning the lottery. So move on. Take a cold shower. Go to a strip club. Get another girlfriend. There are literally billions of women on this planet. I guarantee you she is not unique.
>>
>>18526426
So just walk to girls in the bar and say hi?
>>
>>18526446
It doesn't have to be a bar. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't recommend a bar, as that is a business that is entirely focused on elevating women to godhood status.

Have you never dated? I'm not asking to be mean, but because I need to know whether to actually go in depth on how to obtain dates.
>>
>>18526328
The connection was onesided. She gave 0 fucks about you.
>>
>>18526386
She liked how you made her feel, not you. Big difference there.
>>
>>18526448
Ι suck with women. My ex was 18 years old when I met her and she liked my body and we stuck around for 3 years somehow. And the girl in this thread it happened naturally, she was visiting my house often because I was helpibg her with an assignment and she was hugging me a lot and one day in the couch I hugged her and started rubbing her pussy.

I dont enjoy much in life. I wake up, do a small workout, go to work, work out for 2 hours and then I browse 4chan and go to bed. I go out for a drink on fridays. On weekends I go to the beach which I enjoy because I swim 1 2 km and then mire my awesome physique compared to all the skinnyfats there. I also play beach tennis and do jetski. I dont know how to ride a bike.
>>
>>18526414
>she didnt want us to have sex
>I was pressuring her
>she told me we have to end this

Shocker
>>
>>18526480
K. The key to getting numbers is to be confident, be funny, and being complimentary. You act like you're having the best day of your life, and nothing is going to get you down. When you walk into the reception room, you don't wait until you're at the desk to talk quietly to the receptionist. You say, "Hey! How's it going!" from a decent distance.

Fuck formality. Fuck manners, really. You're just looking to have a good time. You make jokes about yourself, maybe give the chick a gentle ribbing if she says admits something embarrassing (rarely happens), and just go with the flow.

You start cracking jokes, she'll start laughing and smiling, which will put you in a genuinely great mood, which makes the conversation even easier to keep going. If you have enough time to where it feels appropriate, say something like, "I had a blast talking with you. Can I get your number so we can do it again?" If she declines, no biggie. "Can't blame a guy for trying. Have a good one!"

Shit like that. Once you get the ball rolling, it's the easiest thing in the world to net numbers, even if you're not the most attractive dude.

Also, pick up hobbies that would interest her. Woodworking means you can make shit for her. Cooking means you can make great meals. Music means that you can play something for her. Shit like that. Be charming. Be a creator. And most importantly, be fun by not taking anything too seriously.
>>
You caught feelings when she told you not to.

Now, you must suffer. Or not. Move on. At least you banged her.
>>
>>18526491
My hobbies are muay thai and bjj and I compete several times a year.

I also refuse to believe all the losers with women I see are all in bands or artists. They just exist doing a job that pays less than mine, their hobbies are drinking and watching football and yet they have a girl that loves them without them doing anything.

Meanwhile I have to force my self to listen to godawful club music and learn 5 instruments to get attention? I have a job, a car ,a sixpack,people laugh at my jokes and I get invited to places. I shouldnt have to do anything to get a girl.

Its because I cant ride a bike. It shows.
>>
>>18526516
Well, with that mentality, you're gonna do great! You can just sit down, and tell any woman who can't leave that women get with regular, boring people all the time, so they should give you a chance!

Go get'em, Champ!

Seriously, though. I can see why she didn't want to get into a relationship with you. You're entitled as fuck.
>>
>>18526516
>Its because I cant ride a bike. It shows.

What the hell are you talking about you insecure fuck lmao
>>
>>18526521
Yes when u put effort in something you should be entitled to rewards. I worked my ass off to have my job and my body and to keep the household running after going through 2 chemotherapies, why cant I have anything? Why does some faggot has to have the first girl in my life that I actually look forward to talk to and I have to be alone or force to be with someone I dont like?
>>
>>18526544
I wish the world worked that way but it didn't. Not all actions are entitled Witham reward of your choice.
>>
File: sanders vs rand.png (711KB, 1000x551px) Image search: [Google]
sanders vs rand.png
711KB, 1000x551px
>>18526544
Because, no matter what you do, you will never be entitled to someone else's time. You need to convince them that it's worth spending on you.

Otherwise, I could just as easily say that you need to help me move because I've gone through 3 chemotherapies and can't afford to hire movers. No, I'm not asking; I am entitled to you.
>>
>>18526548
How do i find the drive to do anything ? I can't force my self anymore. I just keep excersising due to the endorphine rush.

>>18526550
If i knew you personally i would never in a million years not help you. And the 'entitlement' bullshit is ruining the world. Nobody approaches women anymore because they are afraid and women end up 40 years old and alone and kill themselves. All because they are 'entitled' to some person that doesn't exist and all they want is for men to advance so they can shut them down.

And the girl wants to spend time with me, but not in a sexual way. And she can't see what's wrong about that and it drives me nuts. I can't be friends with women , especially when i like them.

>>18526537
But it's true. If i could ride a bike i could get a motorcycle and thats instant pussy. It's my next plan of action.
>>
File: 1409627026055.jpg (380KB, 1176x467px) Image search: [Google]
1409627026055.jpg
380KB, 1176x467px
>>18526561
>If i knew you personally i would never in a million years not help you.
That doesn't mean I have a right to you. Society is based almost entirely on voluntary interactions, and for good reason.

>Nobody approaches women anymore because they are afraid and women end up 40 years old and alone and kill themselves.
That's not me. That's you, OP. I dated plenty before getting married at 25.

>And the girl wants to spend time with me, but not in a sexual way.
Ok, so don't hang out with her, and move the fuck on.
>>
>>18526561
Why do you breathe? Why do you eat?

What kind of question is that my man?

Do things that will benefit you and the world?
>>
>>18526565
Do people really walk up to strangers in bars and say hi though? I'm 29 and i've seen it happen maybe twice and everyone made fun of them.

How do you approach women? I mean there is no reason to approach a woman you don't know if you don't want to fuck her. I came to this horrible place with horrible music and overpriced drinks because there is a sliver of chance i will get laid, there is nobody who can actually have fun in this.
>>
>>18526570
There is only one reason i'm here and that's to have a family and pass on my genes. Everything i do ultimately revolves around this. I don't have the connections or power to go into politics and change the world so ultimately i have to be a part of the rat race and gather enough resources to start a household.

I could go back to my old self of playing videogames all day and numbing my mind to the point of bliss but i can't even play vidya anymore. I'm on leave now and i'm bored out of my mind, i just wait till it's time to work out again.
>>
>>18526573
I specifically recommended against bars. Also, yes, it happens. Women rarely pay for their drinks in bars, because strangers are trying to liquor them up enough to drop their inhibitions just enough to fuck said men.
>>
>>18526578
This. I met my wife while she was working at Wal mart. She was working. I wasn't.
>>
>>18526578
So where should i try to find women?
>>
>>18526583
Literally anywhere that isn't a business focused on elevating women to godhood.

You can do it in a waiting room, you can do it with a worker at a store (especially ones that make commission, like malls - they actively WANT to give you attention). Pretty much anywhere a chick is kind of stuck, relatively bored, and looking for a distraction.
>>
you're an idiot for falling for a girl like this. look man, i get it. you meet a pretty cool girl you are fucking and you start liking her more and more. but the cogs are already fit for the dynamic. you try and change shit up in that relationship and you end up with problems. she told you something and you took that as a problem. you are a man so you ofc gotta take control of shit. i get it.

you get jealous of her announcing to you she is seeing a guy and wants shit to change. whatever that's how you automatically felt. but you came forth and presented yourself in such ways which she wouldn't want to fuck you any more than she already didn't want to. that's the problem with this part.

you could have held a higher chance of hooking up with her again in the future if you didn't tell her shit and let her make her choice clearly. there is also that thing where you know she just told you she lied to you, and so that "truth" could actually be another lie. example there was a guy but it didn't work with him and her so she told you she lied about the whole thing. or maybe there is still another guy. or maybe there really was none. what i mean is you have told her nothing but your truths, and she has been deceiving.

but to counter this, you were also deceptive. you told her your true angle/feelings on this whole thing.

now you know not to wife a hoe. apply this to your life for the better. also on the "she originally wasn't looking for sex" thing, yes she was. she's a girl and that's how she chose to make her measurements with you. if she didn't want anything your hard work wouldn't have led to anything. end.
>>
>>18526585
Yes because overworked cashiers just love being approached by horny morons. Yes she is being polite because she wants my dick not because she wants to sell more shit, i better buy that she is selling then she'll definetely be my waifu

Oh i'm stuck in line at 8 am and i have to go to work too what i would just love is some guy approaching me from behind and say 'hey it's ok we'll be done in about 5 hours, nice to meet you i'm anon'

Do you even live on planet earth
>>
>>18526591
Hey, dude, you can ignore my advice all you want. I've given it, and it has worked for me in spades. Hell, I had just turned 21, yet would get carded for smokes, and picked up a chick's number who was 30 (but looked smoking hot). I'm telling you it works. You just need to be a genuinely entertaining dude.

Anyways, follow my advice here if you want: >>18526491

Or, keep doing what you've been doing, and hope for your situation to magically change. Whichever.
>>
i'm amazed you ever got laid in the first place
>>
>>18526590
I couldn't help not falling for her. She literally sat and listened to all my life's problems and pinpointed why i'm autistic as shit and had sex with me on top of that. She also has the same interests as me.
The problem is that the only solution to this is for me to find a girl before she finds a boyfriend to make her jealous but i can't do that because i'm autistic as shit and the fact that i can't stop thinking about her makes me 10 times more autistic.

I already cried like a little bitch, when i hear her fucking another guy next door i'll probably pack up and start living in the park.
>>
>>18526596
So all i should do is gather phone numbers?
>>
>>18526609
If you can get a date by being charming, all you gotta do is the same shit on a date. She obviously liked what she saw enough to give you her number, right?
>>
>>18526613
Where should i go on a date?
>>
>>18526617
Some place that you both can have fun, but still interact. Movies are horrible first dates for this reason. But you take her to a nice restaurant, and take a walk in the park or something. Ask if she'd like to come back to your place and watch a movie on Netflix, or something.

Whatever you do, NEVER utter the words, "What do you want to do?" or anything similar to it, when you just start dating. You're a fun guy, going out and having some fun. She's just along for the ride that is your awesome night, which will be awesome even if she wasn't there.

Then, remember what she says during your interactions, and start tailoring your dates to fit what she likes to do.
>>
>>18526604
you are pathetic which you already know. but i had to say that sentence to tell you the next one after this. she is also pathetic.
>>
>>18526624
Last girl i asked out refused to go out with me alone and brought her friends. I met her because she was begging me not to give her a fine and i refused, then she posted the fine on facebook and i pressed like, she started talking to me after that. She was horribly stuck up and i couldn't help but call her out on her shit and never talked to her again.

How do i avoid this? What if she says i wanna bring my friends over or i'll go to this place with my friends you can come if you want.
>>
>>18526617
>>18526624
One more piece of advice, because this happens to everyone, meaning it will likely happen to you, too. You're gonna try to do something to early, sooner or later. She's gonna stop you, and say something that will ruin the mood if you don't respond correctly. It'll be, "I'm not a slut," "I'm not that easy," or something similar. If this happens, you look her dead in the eyes, and say: "Well, I am. [smile] So whenever you're ready." Don't say sorry, as that means you're apologizing for thinking she's a slut/easy. Don't try to go any farther again for at least a couple of dates, either, and take the focus off the subject of you thinking she was easy, and make it a self-deprecating joke.
>>
>>18526633
"I'll meet your friends after I get to know you. You want to stay in public? Totally cool, I get that. But I don't want to get to know them yet. I want to get to know you."

If she pushes on, you can just say, "Sorry, I guess we are wanting two different things. You go have fun with your friends. I'll go have fun with mine. Have a good one."

Power is being willing to stand up, walk away, and take whatever it is that they want with you.
>>
>>18526638
Οk so here are the places i go weekly:
-work
-gym
-beach
-grocery store
-a track and field stadium that's filled with literal jailbait 15 year olds
-some bars

Only the last option has attractive women in it. Should i start approaching women on the street?
>>
>>18526645
I wouldn't. Women on the street typically are on their way to do something, meaning you would just be holding them up, which means you're probably going to annoy them.

Again, you do it in places where women are where they want/need to be, yet not really wanting to be there. Again, the waiting room of a doctor's office or a Jiffy Lube, or while they are at work (but not obviously busy). And it isn't just walmart chicks, either. I've gotten the number and a date from a dental hygienist and an optometrist.
>>
>>18526646
I'm not american i don't know what a jiffy lube is.

I also don't go to the doctor ever after what happened with my parents.

I'll start visiting tourist shops and hitting on the cashiers.
>>
>>18526648
A jiffy lube is where people get their oil changed in their vehicle.

Go to the doctor. Go to the dentist. Go to the optometrist. You want to be in good health when making passes at women.

Also, be ready for rejection. It happens. Don't let it get you down. Keep being jovial, even as she rejects you. Your life is awesome. If she can't appreciate that, it's her loss, not yours.

Fake it until you make it.
>>
>>18526651
I'm at peak shape and never get sick. Doctors just want to fill you with jew drugs to make you ill so they can make more money. Rigorous excersise, intermittent/24 h fasting, vegetables in every meal, fish oil and no alcohol or smoking is all you need to be in top shape.
>>
>>18526668
You sound mildly autistic.
>>
>>18526670
I am.
>>
>>18526677
In fact one of the things she told me is that we couldn't be together because i can't really enjoy anything and just set goals and work towards achieving them. When i asked her if she meant i need to get more interests she said no, you need to have fun by yourself and enjoy little things like walking in the park or looking at the sunset etc and do things because you want them and not because they are part of plan you made, and you need to stop looking for someone to do things with and do them yourself

Is my way of thinking wrong? I mean if i did only what i enjoyed i'd be the same me of a couple of years ago where i didn't work and just played videogames and worked out. I did feel a sort of happy but i didn't live in reality, in fact whenever i saw couples etc i felt like shit. You can't do things you enjoy as an adult you have to do things you must do.
>>
>>18526698
>le quirky zoe dechanel
>>
>>18526328
Look m8, next time you want a relationship with a girl and she doesn't you don't just stick around, you say k, thx, bye.
>>
This thread had me thinking. Do girls actually like being 'wooed'? As in someone persisting in their advances? From what i gather from the internet and my experience if a girl doesn't like you after 3 seconds of meeting you it's over.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.