[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You got this!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Keep telling yourself you run shit until you believe it. I felt like a fucking loser for years, then I got a GF, and my confidence improved. Then I just kept wing-man'ing myself, hyping myself up, and creating a snowball effect until my ego was unbreakable. Trust me, anon, it works. In the span of a year I went from a NEET loser to a college student who's losing weight, caring about education, caring about his future, going outside, etc., and you can do it too! Find or rediscover what you're good at. Focus on it or them, and tell yourself you're the best god-damn thing on the planet until you believe it. You may come across as a giant egotistical douchebag at first, but it's about you, not the outside world. You can do it, anon. If you have to, fake it until you make it and never let anyone take it. Remember, you run shit! Anyone who tells you otherwise is a fucking retard. That's honestly how I see it: I run shit and nobody can tell me otherwise. Everyone else is just mad they're not as great as I am. Work yourself up to that level of confidence. It won't be instantaneous, but it'll happen if you put in the effort. Remember, snowball effect! Good luck on your endeavor, anon. Even if, at this point in time, you don't believe in yourself, I believe in you. If you have to, BE right in arguments. SHOW people why they're wrong, CORRECT people when they're wrong or misinformed. Eventually you'll just believe you're the best fucking thing ever and anyone who says differently is stupid. What ever is causing you this trouble, let it go. Think about it if you have to, but always remember they're missing out, and you're the motherfucker that runs shit around here! Again, good luck, anon! You got this!
>>
You know at this point I think I'm basically in a self defeating cycle.

I need a gf to start believing more in myself. Don't get me wrong, I have a decent life and I'm confident in my qualities, but I believe I'm unloveable. St my core I just need a person that validates me, somebody who accepts me and I can accept back. Yet as long as i believe this no woman will rightfully be attracted to me. So I'm like Sisyphus. I improve myself and stuff but the objective of my quest is what prevents me from achieving it

Glad you got your life in order tho
>>
>>18526234
This, its pretty damn sad how on the ball I'll be once I actually have someone that I know will stick with me. Women however want a guy to be almost her version of perfect before she even considers him worth her time. I've never seen a woman willingly go after a guy who was still fixing and improving himself. They want a full course meal, but dont wanna hear how long it took you to make it.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.