[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl lawyers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Cdu4jFOUUAA-pNj.jpg orig.jpg (78KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Cdu4jFOUUAA-pNj.jpg orig.jpg
78KB, 960x540px
Hi /adv/. I'm the guy who's having a cease and desist letter written; I've talked about my case here. Long story short:

>was trying to go out with a girl
>it didn't work out
>we were still friends on FB, her account started liking lewd articles
>asked her about it through chat in a caring way, sent screenshots
>she took it badly
>we managed to talk, I told her it was a misunderstanding
>woman started telling people I was a pervert

Anyway, the firm I contacted assigned me a young female lawyer (she contacted me by e-mail). We're going to talk over the case tomorrow. How good are female lawyers at writing cease and desist letters? I want a really scary one.

She kind of reminds me of pic. Probably fresh out of law school. If the woman I'm sending a letter to calls back, I'm kind of thinking she won't really give her a good talk down.
>>
A male lawyer might hold back when writing a letter to a woman, but a female lawyer won't. Especially with a woman like the one you described, since she seems prone to try using a guys sex against him. This is really the only argument she can make (and I should note it's invalid), but a female lawyer will leave her completely disarmed.
>>
>>18526217
Good point. And thanks for backing me up against the girl, though I know it's only from my POV.

It was a totally shit experience. She was already talking bad about me with her friends way before that blew over. I was friends with a few of her friends, we've went out on group dates and stuff, and then, one day, they all started dissing me. I started being mean to her and she started playing victim. I know because I heard from her friends that I've been "mean" to her.

Honestly couldn't figure out whether or not she had the ability to self-reflect.
>>
File: 1497709852531.jpg (14KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1497709852531.jpg
14KB, 401x372px
Anyway, you guys, you think the woman will comply after she gets sent the letter?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.