[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I tell my (female) friend how I feel about her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: okawari_02_kana_orz.jpg (27KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
okawari_02_kana_orz.jpg
27KB, 704x396px
So for the last year I met this girl in college. I approached her and became friends. Throughtout the year I started falling for her, and we start to hang out together. Every time I was with her I felt a huge amount of happiness. Can't really describe it. Like some sort of magic is making me smile again and shit.
Recently I felt our relation (as friends) hasn't been going to the shitter after something retarded happened. She never has time to go out with me anymore, but does have time to hang out with this other dude who she says is just a friend. (Even though she told me they dated a year ago until a car accident.) And feeling this makes me feel like shit.
I think she already nows I like her, and that I'm really sad at the moment. She has asked me what's wrong more than once, but I say its nothing out of fear she will think its a retarded reason to be sad and stop talking to me. (Which I agree, it's retarded as fuck.)
But I feel I should at least tell her how I feel about everything. What should I do, /adv/?
(Also feel free to ask anything if its unclear.)
>>
>>18526087
You'll feel better if you tell her.

That said, you are what /r9k/ would refer to as her 'beta orbiter'. She may the attention and the power, but not reciprocate your feelings at all. I hope I'm wrong.
>>
*may enjoy
>>
You already know the answer to this but go for it if you need to get it off your back. She can feel your longing for her and it's making her uncomfortable. You stopped being her friend the second you caught feels. Because you wanted more than she could give you.

She's spending time with a guy she used to date. They're probably fucking or talking things out. If she liked you like that she would make you a priority. But she isn't. The answer she will give you is already clear. Next time you should ask the girl out first so this doesn't happen.
>>
You should definitely talk it out with her. Regardless of what way it goes, it will better the situation for the both of you.
>>
File: 1414293877813.jpg (72KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1414293877813.jpg
72KB, 719x719px
>>18526122
>>18526135
This is my main issue. I MAY feel better telling her, but at the same time I'm afraid of ending up as a betatronic by telling her and lose the bit of dignity I still have. (I'm already an orbitter I feel, since I often am the first person to offer her rides around.)

I know she may not reciprocate the same feelings, but at the same time it may be good to get it off my chest.

And I'm also a bit scared since I don't really know how to explain, since I have severe autism when it comes to explaining shit.
>>
>>18526155
Just tell her you really like her. Don't say anything about 'telling her how you really feel' or anything about how long you liked her or that she makes you happy, just to make yourself feel better. You will freak her out and she is unequipped to deal with your feelings since you aren't dating her. .to her you have just been friends. You can't dump this on her without her thinking you are pathetic and weird, and she will also be stressed if you do that.

you can, however, tell her that you really like her and have caught feelings. Leave it at that. She will know. There is no shame in saying that. But don't wax poetic on her and you will be fine
>>
>>18526191
What about all the times I've caused stress/awkwardness for her? Should I apologize for those?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.