[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falling apart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1416279727743.jpg (25KB, 490x317px) Image search: [Google]
1416279727743.jpg
25KB, 490x317px
Essentially things took a rocky turn this year in social life, relationship life and future career prospects. Try to sum:

Graduated 2 years ago in film studies degree which I opted out of comp-sci for as I was having a hard time at it and depression.
Met my gf that summer as I graduated and we went out for almost two years. Two months back we broke up as we were both depressed or having some bouts of it due to work related stuff.
I was feeling like shit as i was unable to get a job in my field of study, while my peers and gf were doing great in their careers.
She was depressed as she moved from home and didn't get to see family much or friends along with me apparently not listening to her problems, however she never stated them she refused to talk about her problems with me a lot of the time, she has aspergers so getting her to come out her shell is difficult, something I admit I didn't always consider.
Outside of seeing her I didn't do anything as i never had money to travel to see friends in the city.
Due to our problems we reluctantly but mutually agreed to break up as she states 'if we dont fix ourselves well destroy each other' .
She asks if im going to cut her out and stop talking to her and I said i wouldnt, and I didnt want to as im holding out hope.
At this point I got shitty night shift job that Im still doing just for money but have considered quitting due to colleagues and boss.
We meet up 2 times to discuss stuff and drop off items and end up having sex on one occasions which she realises was a poor choice as we didn't stop ourselves. I told her afterwards I couldnt come to her apartment any-more and that we dont text each other as much
I decided to talk to someone and therapist as the suicidal thoughts were coming on strong and I want to be better myself to get back with her, if there even is a chance.

Obvious question is: Any advice on what I should do?
feel free to ask questions.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.