[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice(yep, original, I know.)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1283549712607.jpg (492KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1283549712607.jpg
492KB, 1680x1050px
Alright so here I am with a few problems to at least get off my chest. If you can offer help, then that'd be greatly appreciated.

First of all, I've failed Uni. I'll have to wait a bit before I can try again, I only needed like 12 credits more to be done too so that's a bummer, but that's not the real problem. My first problem is, I don't know how to tell my parents, and I've witheld that info for a bit too long now to just go and say it after they told everyone around them that I'd finished and got my diploma. I was planning on getting a job at least before telling them, to show them that I was working on getting back there and finish it all nonetheless, but that leads in to the second problem.

I can't get a job. I've sent my CV to a couple of places, but nobody ever gives me more than an interview, and then they never tell me why they haven't picked me even if I bother and ask. They always come up with stuff like "we picked that other guy because he had more experience."

All I can put on my CV is almost random stuff. I'm bilingual(French/English) but I live in Québec so pretty much everyone and their grandma is too. I can type about 80 words a minute on a keyboard, but no job needs that unless it's specialized in a field I know nothing about. My Cégep(Pre-college, post high school) diploma doesn't really grant me any job opportunities because it's specifically made to get into college. I've worked in two shops, thanks to other people getting me in(Never even had to take the tests to get in) but figured I couldn't work in shops because I'm not physically fit enough or fast enough to do the jobs new guys are expected to do within a week. I've done some volunteering as president to a gaming club at Uni, but that basically amounted to being there during meetings and approving what everybody else said they could do to help the club.

Well, now at least that's off my chest. As said above, if you can help me in anyway, that'd be greatly appreciated.
>>
Already 4th page with no answer?

Bumping, just before going to sleep. Will look at the thread tomorrow morning, see if anything happened in it in the meantime. Good night!
>>
>>18525879
Get a McJob. It's all you are qualified to do while waiting to go back. Either that, or abandon your degree to pursue a skilled trade.
>>
Morning bump.

>>18526103
>Tldr
How do I tell my parents I'm a failure?
No one will hire me, what do?

>>18526106
I can't go for a skilled trade because I don't have the money to pay for the courses.
As for the McJob, well I'm still sending CVs everywhere, whether they are looking for people or not. Sadly, no one is even calling back.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.