[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sensitive situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>Be me
>have a great wife of 3 years, an infant daughter, a house and 4 pets
>have a thing for wife's sister (they're not blood, but very close)
>wife's sister is very classy and kind of religious and conservative
>now and then I get a feeling that she might be at least slightly interested in me
>I may have "accidentally" had a dick slip or two around her. I know I'm sick.
>I've been trying to keep it in my pants lately, but I've gotten to a point where I really think I need to at least try and make something happen
>the other day she comes over to watch my daughter so I can go to work. I "accidentally" left a tab open on my computer screen somewhere that she would see it that had the search 'Is it bad if I think my sister in law is cute?' I tried to leave something that seemed innocent enough but would get her thinking...
>>
>>18525698
Continued
>I'm like 95% sure she saw this and today when we stopped by her and her husbands house (yep she's married too) she had a slightly sheer top on so that when the light hit it a certain way I could see her black bra underneath. This is not her typical style choice. Like I said she is classy.

>I may be reading into this abbot much, as that is highly likely since I'm so into the idea of being with her sexually. Either way, I plan on moving forward, and this is where I need advice.

>I'm not here to have anyone talk me out of pursuing this, I've thought about it for 6-8 years and my sinful ass is okay with the moral issues surrounding this. I'm not religious, but I've even tried to contact the devil to ask for help here.

>if she DID see the search hat I left for her then that makes me feel good about her attitude today and her seethru top. If she didn't hen I'm tempted to try and leave another "accident" but I can't risk doing that if she did see it, because then it'd be too obvious what I'm doing. So anons, does anyone have any ideas on how to move forward with this?

>I'm looking for advice from older anons who might have similar experience or at least an intuitive mind about this.
>>
Please don't let this drown, I fucking need help
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
Selfbump
I'm desperate for advice
>>
>>18525766
Thank you anon, I just hope someone sees this who can help out
>>
>>18525720
>I wouldn't say that my feelings for her go as far as love, but I am deeply infatuated with her. I have dark fantasies where we end up together or I wonder what it would be like if I had dated her instead of my wife.

>TL;DR
Help me seduce my sister-in-law
>>
>>18525720
My advice is to honor your vows. Your time for sowing your wild oats is long over, and a wrong move here could wreck your family so quick and make your life so painful and lonely that to even consider it is just ass-backwards retarded.

/r9k/ makes such a big deal about women being impulsive and untrustworthy (perhaps true), but then there your dumb ass is proving boys can do it to.
>>
>>18525786
I get your point, but this is far from "impulsive" It's been years of sitting on this feeling of hats only getting stronger. Also, I stated that I won't be talked out of this. If I don't get any actual advice then I'll have to go forward with my own intuition.
>>
I won't tell you to do anything OP because your intuition seems better than mine, but what's life without some risk
>>
>>18525809
Yeah, exactly.
If I fuck up too bad then I have to live with that. I'm okay with whatever ends up happening, although I'm hoping for a happy ending.
>>
>>18525804
Fuck your feelings, you sound like a woman
>omg the feelingz r just so strong u guiz
>i just can't help myself lol
>she was wearing a black bra and i had a moment of weakness im not a cheater
>>
Feel sorry for your daughter. Imagine her saying " yeah, my dad shagged my auntie!"
>>
>>18525698
Kek did /x/ tell you to contact the devil
>>
Post a pic of the thicc that you speak of
>>
kek you're so thirsty with that tab shit
>>
>>18525815
What I will tell you is that I'm a very statistical oriented person, so the reward has to outweigh the risk. Priority 1 should be don't Fuck up your marriage (or her sisters). If you can't do that, don't cheat. Priority 2 would be shag her sister, but I wouldn't do it if we both weren't on that same page
>>
>>18525851
Best advice yet, and that's why I'm testing the waters with subtlety like my search query "accident"

Where are all the morally careless anons? I need some advice from people who aren't gonna try and guilt me with my daughter or mine or my SIL's marriage.
>>
>>18525839
Yeah, but I have other Sister in Laws too so she'd be thinking is it her or someone else.
>>
Well I got a very small amount of perspective, so thanks to the 2 or 3 people
>>
>>18525804
I've observed divorce court anon. You don't want to do it. NO ONE WINS IN FAMILY LAW, ESPECIALLY CHILDREN.

Couples have argued for TWO FUCKING YEARS PLUS in front of a judge (who knows at this point, they are trying to spite each other). Meanwhile the kids are not getting attention and their grades (usually) plummet.
>>
If you continue to go down this path it will wreck your life so that you will regret the day you laid eyes on this woman. Satan hates you and he will use your lust to destroy you and this woman's life and the end result is you will not have this woman nor your wife. Also as marriage is a covenant between you, your wife and God you are also setting yourself up to be judged. Whatever you think you want from your SIL will not satisfy you. It will only destroy what you've built and probably destroy your SILs relationship with your wife. Is it really worth it? Refuse to be a satanic pawn.
>>
>>18525698
Fucked married women while I was single and also while I was married and I'm not coming at this from a moral perspective but a practical one.

The only way this would work is if she and you only want to fuck and not blow up two families and the shit your daughter will have to process later when she knows daddy and my aunt destroyed the family.

Now to the fucking part. From what you have disclosed she shows no interest and your fantasy flashes and plans juvenile at best, disturbingly sick at worst. When a classy, conservative married woman wants to step out of her relationship (they do and have a freak side) they do not want to destroy the life and reputation they have worked so hard to create. The man they chose must not want anything more than fucking and to keep his mouth shut. I don't think you are that guy and probably would send her husband pics of her sucking your dick for the thrill and proof of ownership. That said, believing you have any control or can entice her with exposing yourself ridiculous. When a married woman is on the prowl, you know, and a sheer blouse is not screaming fuck me. They approach you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.