[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4096.jpg (173KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4096.jpg
173KB, 1024x768px
Hey /adv/,

So my fiancé has a twin sister who lately we've been spending more time with and might have a thing for me. I don't think she'd act on it, and I wouldn't without my partner involved. They experimented with each other when they were younger, so I feel like it could happen. If it were you, would you try to make something happen? How? Would you approach the sister to see if you were right about the feelings she might have, or approach your fiancé first to see if she was open to it?

I can provide more detail later, just wanted to get the thread up before I get in the car.
>>
>>18525631
>fiancé

No this is just going to cause major issues throughout your whole relationship and could possibly end it. If this was just some gf that you didn't see any future with then it would be fine but if you actually want to marry her this would be an awful idea.
>>
Totally go to your fiance first. If you think that her sister has a thing for you, it is better to tell your fiance now rather than to try and cause the sister to show attraction for you. If you talk to your fiance about it now, she will probably discuss it with the sister and diffuse any tensions. If you were to try and make the sister show attraction for you, it could only end in problems with one of, or both of the women. Talking is the only way out of this predicament.

Good luck.
>>
>>18525634

Thanks dude. I've never been a cheater, been loyal to every girl I've been with, including the ones I knew weren't faithful to me. And this is the girl I intend to be with, so this was basically my first reaction to my own thoughts.

But it seems like everything is in place for me to have a threesome with twins, and that's still a fucking awesome, tempting possibility
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.