[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do in my town

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1497941492598.jpg (126KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497941492598.jpg
126KB, 500x500px
I need some sort of an idea on what I can do in the boring town I live in. There are very few places to hang out or camp, and all of the local businesses are really expensive. Can /adv/ help me figure out something better to do than sit on my computer all day?
>>
I'm in the same boat you are. You got any friends where you are at? If you get enough people together, someone will come up with an idea of something to do.
>>
>>18525538
I think that's the worst part. I have 6-8 good friends I hang out with from time to time, but even then we're all just sitting around thinking of things to do. We don't have a lot of money, so most things are out of the question and we typically just end up debating what to do and come up with nothing.
>>
>>18525525
Get a project car or motorcycle and work on it.
>>
You can do a lot but seems like you're not trying enough. With friends do you not play video games or kick it to some grilling, drinks, and sports? If so find something y'all can do. As for yourself find a hobby or multiple. I'm a musician and the perk to that is playing new instruments and such. You can do any form of art, I thought that was boring but really found my way into abstract. You can work with your hands; wood shop, smithing, fashion and textiles, engineering, alcohol brewing, and yea. There's also books on anything and about anything.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.