[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a crush on my dog walker. Should I ask her out to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I have a crush on my dog walker. Should I ask her out to the movies? She's very shy and withdrawn. Her voice is very low and she barely talks, I don't believe English is her first language; I find it all cute and I like it. So should I just be like "heyyy, have you watched spider-man yet? Wanna go watch it this weekend with me?" All via text of course, I barely see her.

She absolutely loves my dog tho.
>>
>>18525427

>all via text

do not recommend. i dont relaly recommend this in general cuz you know, shes your dog walker. if you havent had her drop any hints that shes into it, its generally a bad move

but if you're gonna do it i wouldnt do it via text.
>>
>>18525427
Movies? Do you not have a dog park. Or any park in general? She likes doggos. Be with doggos. Ask to join her one day and walk your own dogs with her.

Movies are fucking shit for first dates because you've got to be all quiet. They're for $4 matinees where you're going to finger a bitch in the back row in a nearly empty showing of Zoolander 2.
>>
>>18525429
Yea that's true. Texting is for fags. I had the chance to see if she wanted to do something over 4th of July weekend but my autism was strong that day. Next time I guess.

She's highly introverted imo, barely talks, and takes some time to respond, due to personality and language barrier I guess. So far all I've learned about her is that she likes to go to the beach lol.
>>
>>18525436
Exactly. This guy knows.
>>
>>18525436
But I want to watch Spider-Man anon and not all alone. Tfw no friends. I did get the chance to walk my dog with her, made some convo with her, it was nice and I'd like moarrr.
>>
>>18525446
>I have absolutely no friends
>I'm only interested in doing what I want to do

Here's some real advice: these two conditions are related.
>>
>>18525446
go out to eat then watch a movie
just watching a movie doesnt allow people to bond on the date
>>
OP I have asked out 8-10 women, half of which by text. It never works to text/message.

Obviously if you already have a STRONG connection or, you know, there's NO chance of you seeing them in person, go ahead. But I do not recommend it.

It's how humans work, they need facial affect.
>>
>capeshit

never gonna make it anon, take her out to eat.
>>
>>18525436
>finger-banging in the back row.
Haven't done that since high school. I have my own place, where I can finger-bang her wherever I want, including the backseat of a lyft. I'd rather actually watch spiderman tho at the movies, fool around after if she wants to stop by my place.

Well, I'll just have to wait or create the next ftf op to talk to her.
>>
>>18525595
Yes, of course, a good meal is standard in these contexts. What do you take me for? A neet fag?
>>
>>18525436
question re: the park

I'm going on a date for coffee but maybe we'll go to a nearby park afterwards. but I don't own a car and it's too far to walk.

is it bad if I ride with her in her car? does that "kill the mood"
>>
>>18525440
Ask her if she wants to go to the beach then.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.