[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not being a naive in dating and being realistic about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1328.jpg (52KB, 604x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1328.jpg
52KB, 604x431px
How to not being a naive in dating and being realistic about it?
Whenever I go on dates with guys I feel like I was a teenager girl, blushing and all. I'm also a bit reserved if the guy came on to me too strong or dominant me.
What to do please?
Is this to do with the fact that I'm a virgin? I'm religious so.
>>
>>18525419

none of what you described has to do with being naive or realistic. its okay to blush. its okay to be reserved.
>>
File: 1395197701578s.jpg (7KB, 250x173px) Image search: [Google]
1395197701578s.jpg
7KB, 250x173px
>>18525419
>blushing and all
awww
tfw no gf
>>
>>18525419
How to not be naive? More experience.

How old are you? What kind of guys are you dating, and where are you meeting them?
>>
>>18525434
Well I meant I'm stuck between being a "girl like" girl or being myself, someone with strong mind and somewhat arrogant.
I've told my whole life to act like a girl, blushing, being shy or keep it to myself with strangers rather than being more free minded.
I was like that before no men really like a girl who knows what she wants or making people follow her will. Or being too independent from men. It's tricky while I can only be one of those polar.
>>
>>18525456
I dated a lot tho I haven't built any experience yet, at least experiencc hone as the guy is gone. I'll be stupid about love again, fast to fall in love with guy, I'm not being clingy though.
I'm 24.
I met them through my friends, my blind date by family and internet.
Oh and some in highschool but I won't mention about teenage sweetheart
>>
>>18525468
How do you manage to fall in love with guys you barely know?

I'm trying to understand your situation. Any other details you feel might be important?
>>
>>18525716
I meant after time of getting to know them if there's any chemistry I'll quick to fall for them.

I can't tell either. I'm stuck between my true self (strong and selfish bitch, a bit cold, can be a little demanding or grumpy) and being a shy, reserved somewhat naive girl.
I don't know if I had DID either because to guys that dominant I'll be more reserved and passive. To guys that somewhat the same page as me I'll lost my interest. So it's basically a circle where I seek for jerks and get hurt by it.
Don't know if the way I am now is to do with my childhood being abused or not.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.