[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think eating only 200 calories a day is good for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1499938771051.jpg (64KB, 937x697px) Image search: [Google]
1499938771051.jpg
64KB, 937x697px
do you think eating only 200 calories a day is good for you? would you lose weight from that?
>>
>>18525390
>200 calories a day is good for you?
No

>would you lose weight from that?
Yes
>>
You'd lose more with 0
>>
Why not just cut off a limb?
>>
No but it is bad for you.
>>
>>18525390
m8
you can easily live off of 700/1000 cal
>>
>>18525390
Too dangerous anon, don't do this.

Losing weight is something you can't rush, personally I'm on 1200 calories most days with some days eating at my 2800 maintenance calories, this is the only way you can lose weight without damage to your body.

It depends if you are a bloke or a woman and whether or not you exercise, go to /fit/ for more information.
>>
>>18525390
first don't even change the amount of calories you intake, just make sure they are all nutritious and that the meals are broken up as much as possible. if you have six small meals a day, that is better than the equivalent three small meals a day. second, go on a fucking treadmill.

that's the most reasonable way to lose weight controlling for the hunger you might feel in a calorie deficit. of course, still try to reduce your calories, but you could lose weight or at least slow your weight gain by following these instructions.

you're not gonna do that though, are you?
>>
>>18525390
That extreme of a calorie defect can't be sustained without vitamin deficiencies and malnutrition. VLCDs are in the 800-1200 range and usually a very carefully regulated menu to keep your macros in the right levels and involve regular doctor visits to check your bloodwork.
>>
Just do a PSMF
>>
>>18525390
alternate-day fasting is a real thing that shows real health benefits. you just have to make sure you get enough vitamins and minerals and shit. oh, and don't eat like a fucking obese welfare queen on your eat days.

https://authoritynutrition.com/alternate-day-fasting-guide/
>>
>>18525390
This is such a stupid question that I don't even want to help you.
However, you should know that eating that little will put your body in starvation mode, and once your little "diet" ends, you'll balloon up immediately just by eating like a regular human.

If you care in the slightest about actually setting and achieving body weight goals, go read the sticky on /fit/ and figure out a diet for yourself.

If this is just one of those self harm things, then go for it, you'll love the results.
>>
im pretty sure those in the nazi concentration camps got more calories than that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.