[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ex's father is gonna be my prof and dean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 18wrzesnia.jpg (11KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
18wrzesnia.jpg
11KB, 600x434px
>2014/2015
>Dating this cute girl
>7/10 but the nicest girl I know
>Dating her for 1,5 month
>I am her first guy in bed
>And she's not my first gal in bed
>She was always upset about it
>One day I joke that I'm infertile
>She starts crying that she's never going to be able to have a child with me
>What
>Two weeks later I ask her
>Let's call her C for crazy
>"Why are you so sad?"
>"Because I believe in God and you don't so I will go to heaven and you will go to hell and we won't always be together"
>At this time we were dating for 2 months
>Want to dump her, she's scary
>Be an asshole
>Gave her a sock and said
>"Dobby, you are free!"
>Then just told her why I'm unworthy of her and why I can't have a stable relationship
>Gave back her guitar amp
>Had my bass on my back
>Some drunk guy walks by
>He's talking on the phone with somebody
>"DUDE THERE IS THIS MUSICIAN HERE AND HIS CHICK AND SHE'S CRYING OH MY GOD HE HAD TO PLAY HER SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL"
>Hold the kek, Anon
>She's crying even more
>FML

Fast forward to present day

>C still hates me
>Once I went on a drink with our mutual friend and she said C wrote her a message, I told her to write "Hi!" from me and she just sent a pic of her middle finger
>I just learned that I was accepted to uni of my first choice
>What I didn't know until now is that >Her father will be my professor
>And my dean
>And he still hates me
>MFW I think about what is going to be happening

How do I make this guy not to be an asshole about me?
>>
>>18525088
If he is a true professional then he should be able to separate his professional and private life. I would hope someone of his stature would be able to do this.
>>
>>18525088
Be polite, and if he makes it personal go above his head.
>>
Tough shit for you, but otherwise just play it cool and don't mention the War, know what I mean?
Work your ass off in his class and give him no reason to come down on you because that's what will happen and all your little rights and privileges will get wiped off your face when you get shit grades, shit references and fucked out of school for being a bigger cunt.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.