[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-03-23 14.33.06.png (282KB, 472x353px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-23 14.33.06.png
282KB, 472x353px
Hey /adv/ this isn't ment to be shit posts or edge and the pics cause I didn't have s file but regardless.. is there a way for me to kill myself and not make people sad I have really bad depression and I'm just so tired of it all I have a wonderful girlfriend whos been trying her hardest to help me and supporting loving parents and I really don't want them to suffer but I really want to die is there anything I can do or say to ease the pain and let them know not to blame themselves I don't want to hurt them but I really don't want to live. Thanks in advance
>>
Not really, but they will likely continue on without you just fine unless they too are dealing with shit.

Your gf is easy, just dump her and wait for her to move on. She will with relative ease, set her free. You parents though you're probably fucked on. There's very little you can do for good supportive parents to ever turn their back on you that they won't feel crushed losing their child.

I'm in the same boat though. I'm just gonna suffer through it until my parents croak and then there will be officially nothing left in the world that won't at the very least move past my death. My sister will probably take it hard but by then she'll have her own family to focus on so she'll be fine.
>>
It's gonna be hard cause after so many bad relationships she really cares about me and is happy but its better to make her hate me and as for my parents after years of counciling and pills and fighting hopefully i csn finally release them of some stress and they can focus on my little brother he needs them.. thanks for the quick reply
>>
>>18524969
You don't have to make her hate you or be a dick about breaking up with her btw. That's probably just insult to injury. You just have to break up with her normally, say your lives are going in different directions and you wish her happiness and well, she'll cry about it for a little while, find a new dude and move on.
Then when you kill yourself, she'll probably still be a little upset, but she'll have her new bf to lean on and realize he's what she needs right now anyway.

Thats all I'm saying on that. If you just kill yourself now then she has nobody to help her get through that hard time. She has to deal with both the loss of your relationship and you as a person at the same time.
Will be much easier for her to get past you if she has a new lover to help her through it.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.