[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this question is a combination of dumb, pathetic and creepy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sunset-sky-1455125487HWs.jpg (505KB, 1920x1347px) Image search: [Google]
sunset-sky-1455125487HWs.jpg
505KB, 1920x1347px
I know this question is a combination of dumb, pathetic and creepy, so go ahead and make fun of me. I had a girlfriend who recently passed away. The last time I saw her we made out in her car. Since her death I haven't washed the clothes I wore that time, like there was something left on them from her and If I washed it it would go away. She touched them, but would there really anything left, like a fingerprint, sweat, smell or whatever really. I know this sounds fucked up, and it would lift a heaviness from my chest if I knew there was nothing left and I can move on. It's been 35 days by the way.
>>
Not dumb or creepy dude. You're just grieving. Take your time. When you're ready, you have to wash them and let go. But don't rush it. Good luck bro.
>>
I'm sorry for your loss OP. If you believe in auras and energy then there could be risidual. Personally I think people live on through our memories of them and honoring them. Nobody can force you to wash those clothes and nobody can judge you for doing so. I will never know you personally, but I sincerely hope that some day you can find peace and true happiness again. I can't imagine the feelings you must now deal with.
>>
>>18524808
Don't wash your clothes op
The second you wash them you will regret it for the rest of your life.
She will be gone and all memory of her will wash away. Dissolved into the warm water and detergent.

No wtf dude come on you're better than this. Shit happens and its shitty that's life but don't let it fuck you so hard you start doing weird shit and dash future happiness. Remember her by memory and reminisce about the times you spent together and what you learned from one another.
Keeping your nasty ass laundry isn't going to bring her back or help you remember her. She was a person and someone dear to you. That's what's important and what you don't want to wash away.

Good luck op and give things time and try to be active.
>>
>>18524957
>>18524972
Thank you guys, I appreciate your well wishes.
>>
>>18525028
I know, I know. Don't get me wrong, I don't go around with the clothes everywhere I go or sleep with them. They are in my drawer. I look at them sometimes. It's just that, I guess I need something concrete, in case the memories go blurry. Even though there's probably nothing left of her on my clothes. Sometimes it feels like I can smell her but I know it's just my imagination. I never went through sth like this before, It is a weird process.
>>
>>18524808
Maybe you can decide on some arbitrary date like her next birthday that you'll wash it then.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.