[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want her back!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0276.jpg (4MB, 3024x4032px)
IMG_0276.jpg
4MB, 3024x4032px
I matched with a girl on tinder. We texted each other on there a lot. She later asked for my Snapchat, which seemed she was interested in me. We snap chatted each other each day about everything and we would send cute texts to each other and stuff like that for a little bit more than 2 weeks. I finally ask her when we could meet up to go on our first date. So we planned it and we met up at an attraction where there's a lot of stores everywhere and things to do. We mostly walked around and talked and went into stores. I started to get hungry and we went to a pizza place to eat. While I was eating we were talking about our jobs and places we've been and school and stuff like that. I felt like I was talking about myself a lot more than letting her do the talking. I also started talking about the crazy stupid stuff I've down with my friends. She was smiling and laughing but I'm not sure if she was interested in what I was talking about. I also felt a bit nervous which might have played a role in it too.after I ate we left the place and we went to a coupe of stores and we started chit chatting a bit more and than towards the end we went to her car and I hugged her saying I had a good time. (Bit awkward but it seemed alright). The next day I haven gotten a message from her on Snapchat. Only maybe one bit it wasn't about the date. And I waited a few more days too see and the same thing happened. So is end her a Snapchat with it saying "hey". But she just left me on open. Need help on what to do. To get her back and redo it all.
>>
>>18524779
Forget about her and find new match on tinder. Not that hard.

Also learn what paragraphs are. Cheers!
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.