[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im in a weird position. Im 19 and part of me wants to do the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Im in a weird position. Im 19 and part of me wants to do the whole fuck around thing (shag everything that moves) and the other wants an ordered life, a girlfriend to marry and to organise a life with so I can have 5 kids.

My first year of uni was kinda odd. I got some attention at clubs (probably since I am tall, wide and confident, but I am no chad), went on a couple of tinder dates with a foreign exchange student from shanghai ( we eventually stopped after she realised I wanted a relationship and she wanted sex before going back at the end of her masters), and had this one crazy kazakh woman who fancied me so much about 80% of her facebook photos were with me and would constantly message me at 5am. Still didnt have sex because the latter part of my personality dominated.

What the fuck do I do next year?
>>
Focus on your education. You're gonna need a very high paying job to support those 5 kids anon.
>>
>>18524755
It may be cliche, but YOLO isnt just a meme. It's a legitimate way to live your life. Do what makes you happy, even if its just for a little while.
>>
>>18524757
Im doing a computer science degree at a very good uni, im on the right track.
>>
>>18524755
Override the conservative part of your personality right now and embrace your sex drive, at least for a year or so or until you get bored. Get it out of your system and have no regrets. If you are as confident and together as you say, you'll have no problem settling down in your mid to late twenties. Enjoy your self, you're very, very young.
>>
>>18524763
Then do better. Be the absolute top of your class, you want to be the #1 employee that every major employer is gonna fight over, throwing more and more money at you just for the privilege of getting your vast skill and knowledge.

Don't focus on dating at all because you're gonna have plenty of time once you're rich and established enough to support a large family.
>>
>>18524804
Ive been doing it since I was 12 and have 2 dozen projects. I do them anyway
>>
>>18524755

>What the fuck do I do next year?

Find a middle ground. "Fuck everything that moves" and "Find virgin waifu to impregnate" aren't your only two options.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality, enjoying the company of the occasional woman while being on the lookout for a serious relationship to invest yourself into. Love and sex aren't "choose your path" options in video games. Do what feels right. If a girl interests you, date her. If a girl turns you on and you're in the mood, fuck her. Be smart, practice safe sex and you'll be fine.
>>
>>18524812
You're the number on top of your class right now, there's not a single person alive that is better than you at computer sciences?
I doubt it, but if true good job. Now spend every second you have making sure you maintain this. Some other prodigy can come from the woodworks and steal your title at any moment. Besides, even if you're the best of your class, you can still be better. There's no such thing as a stopping point. You can ALWAYS better yourself.
Learn another skill that can go hand in hand with your job, learn another language, then you can do more business. Double major, triple major, be the most profitable and employable person in the world in ALL fields
>>
>>18524827
No, my point is that I work a lot anyway. Im the sort of person who will work and learn 95% of the time.
>>
>>18524833
Then make that 100% of the time. You don't need to be dating right now, thats for a later time. None of this should even be an issue for you right now, because you shouldn't even be asking "Should I fuck around or date seriously?" You should only be thinking about your career
>>
I did 1. until 26 year old, did 2. therafter. 29 now, no regrets.
>>
>>18524755
I figure I'm going to party and hookup until 31 or 32. I'm 28 now, good job, in good shape in a big city. I would not recommend thinking about settling until 25. A lot of the people I know who marry real young are kind of bland.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.