[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I wanted to go to school for business but honestly have no idea if its even worth it. I would like to open and run my own store of some sort, would this be the way to go? And when I graduate what types of jobs could I even get to build capital and make my own store?
>>
>>18524753

unless you know specifically what oyu want it wont help much. having a degree in business is aversatile degree to get into really any business at an okay starting pay, but beyond that, eh.

i manage a business now and didn't go to college for it. I have a bit of a knack for it and perhaps others dont. but if you don't really know what kind of business you want to run its not going to be too helpful i would imagine.
>>
>>18524753
>I would like to open and run my own store of some sort, would this be the way to go?
You don't need to get a degree to do this.
>>
>>18524774

this is also an important note. having a business degree does make getting a business loan easier for sure, but on the flip side college debt makes it harder.
>>
>>18525085
>having a business degree does make getting a business loan easier for sure
What? Since when?
>>
>>18525101

since a bunch of 18 year olds started taking out business loans, failing, and then being unable to pay them back.

a business degree makes you more likely to A) get approved and B) have a lower interest rate.

source: i run a fucking business.
>>
>>18525121
>source: i run a fucking business.
Do you have a business degree?
>>
>>18525123

nope, when we applied for one we were rejected and were given the lay of the land.
>>
>>18525125
Then how do you know it's easier to get a loan if you have a business degree? It could just be that they had doubts you could pay it back
>>
>>18525131

>and we were given the lay of the land

as in, they explained to us the ins and outs of the application process, what banks look for, consider, and avoid etc.
>>
>>18524753
Go work for a successful small business. You will learn alL you need by working observing and asking for more responsibility. If you are smart loyal and industrious in 3 to for years present your boss with a business proposition.
>>
>>18525502
This one right here
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.