[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I have a question. I know a girl that I used to have thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1436681834870.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436681834870.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
Hi, I have a question.

I know a girl that I used to have thing for pretty well. She's smart, funny pretty etc.
She is really inexperienced with relationships and nobody has even kissed her yet(we're 18), or at least she tells me that. I've never seen her with a bf so I guess that's true.

Now, she goes to parties once or twice a month and tells me she likes it.

Is there a possibility she's a slut? What do you think? Keep the thread bumped and I'll post more once I'll get some sleep.

Thanks bros
>>
Bump for absurdity
>>
We don't know what she gets up to at these parties, but this doubt in your mind wouldn't exist if you weren't such a pussy and had the balls to ask her out.

>Keep the thread bumped
Why? This is such a mundane thread
>>
File: 1433474554987.png (277KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
1433474554987.png
277KB, 598x566px
>>18524713
I did. We met up twice and I guess there was nothing. I was at a bad time in my life and that might be a reason but I'd love to try again( didn't speak to her since about a month).
What do I talk about when i know most stuff about her? I literally know her since 2012 since we were little kids

>>18524712
Thanks

Oh, I talked to her about us. And I don't know. I think she was interested earlier on but I don't know now
>>
I might add I'm also inexperienced with relationships btw

And overweight which hinders me in lots of parts of my life
>>
File: 1500066063790.jpg (107KB, 960x773px) Image search: [Google]
1500066063790.jpg
107KB, 960x773px
bump
>>
File: 1490289541821.jpg (94KB, 960x871px) Image search: [Google]
1490289541821.jpg
94KB, 960x871px
bumpo
>>
please?
>>
>>18524703
>Is there a possibility she's a slut?

If she isn't already she will be soon. Neverbeenkissed social reject girls turn into hypersluts the moment they realize the only thing they need to do to obtain unlimited male attention is spread their legs.

You still have time to save her, champ. If you're man enough...
>>
>>18527456
How?
>>
>>18524703
everyone is a slut these days m8
just man up and start working out
>>
>>18527510
I guess so. I'm just pathetic I know
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.