[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10 years of friendship gone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I have a girl best friend when i was in highschool up untill college and after college. Now i am 25, i am recently living with my boyfriend.

Let's call her Jem. Jem was my bestfriend. If she wants to hangout she will iust call me and i will go to her asap and eat pizza or what. Recently, her sister is an avid bible attendee and so jem attended bible study too. They also invited me but i am not really a religious person even if i am a catholic.. so at first i said.. i am not really into bible teaching even if i am a catholic.. i somehow felt that the bible was written by a person? Or who knows? I just know that not all bible teachings are right. Jem got angry and she started to judge me. "I invited you because i want to help you."

Okay..? Just because i had sex and live with my boyfriend doesn't mean i am already evil and sinner?
The worst part is she said that the demon is going inside me...

Kudos to their bible preacher.. our long term relationship of being best friends has ended because of the bible. I stumbled upon her while i was on my way to work. Her sister said hi to me and jem was just like staring at me with her bitch look. I just smiled back though. She also unfriended me in facebook and all.

What do you think shall i do? I was thinking of saying hi to her and ask why she is cold and unfriended me (take chance to maybe fix things?) or maybe should i just move on with my life and ignore her?
>>
>>18524677

I think you need to atone for your sins, harlot.
>>
>>18524705
If i murdered you then i will lol
>>
> Just because i had sex and live with my boyfriend doesn't mean i am already evil and sinner?
Well, going by biblical standards, you are a sinner. Not evil or really bad or anything, but it is a sin.
That doesn't justify the way she's treating you though.
My best guess would be that she was genuinely trying to help you and was hoping that you would say yes and be happy or something, and now she is really disappointed.
Generally speaking, try to talk to her again.
You should both try seeing each other's standpoints. Ifyou feel this doesn't change anything and she's nothing but bitter towards you, let her go, it's the best for you and probably even her, seeing as how that's not the way Christians should treat others.
>>
>>18524746
Yes, in the bible if you are not married first and had sex that is a sin, i already know that before living with my boyfriend but i still chose to.. i am old enough and marrying is not our first priority. Actually, I already went to her bible study once but i was there for friendship and not for bible study (they knoe that) ,and they were expecting me to attend every week but i didn't, our argument gotten stronger (her sister unfriended me in fb bec i didn't attend etc).

Growing up in a traditional catholic homophobes country sucks. I just hope someday christians will learn not to judge or insults their fellow christians or not.

Thanks for the reply. I think it's the best not to reach out for her. She will think that she didn't do wrong and not her fault.
>>
>>18524677

>What do you think shall i do?

No idea. You have to decide what lengths you'll go to in order to patch this friendship up. We can't decide that for you.

People change. Relationships change. I don't know if you thought that the friends you made in high school would stick with you for the rest of your life but that most certainly isn't the case. I'm nearly 40 and some of my friends moved away, got jobs in different countries, got married and had kids, became drastically different people etc.,

Its just a part of life. This has nothing to do with who is right or wrong or religion or anything. Time passed and you both have changed and your friendship isn't working anymore. That's it. It happens all the time and it will most certainly happen more the older you get. I'm sorry you lost your best friend but relationships changing, beginning and ending is what comes with getting older.

If you want to try to reconnect with her, great, but like I said we can't tell you whether or not you want to do that. You have to decide that on your own. Just be aware that life happens, OP. It happens quickly and changes without your consent and there is little you can do about it. .
>>
>>18524837
Thanks for the reply. Yes people change and time flies so fast. Maybe in the future after all the dramas and we are old already we can just laugh about it and do a lil bit bit chitchats and say goodbye again. Thanks.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.