[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I crazy or did something just happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9362.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9362.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Hey /adv/. Male 19. I want to some feedback on something I did. I don't want this to be too long but I need to explain a few things.

I became really good friends with a classmate. I ended up falling for her really hard but I decided not to be a Beta and dated another girl. All was well but I broke up with that girl and my classmate talked to me a lot after that. My classmate actually admitted she has ulterior motives for me.

I didn't know what that meant and I decided not to wait around. I went and had a casual fling with a girl in my hometown during the summer and my classmate had a strange reaction. My classmate wanted to know her name, how much I liked her, and if she would come up again in the future.

I reminded her it was a casual fling and she calmed down. She hasn't messaged me for three days... which is odd since she practically blows up my phone everyday.

Did I make her jealous or something? Should I text her and ask what's up? I don't want to lose my friend, as weak as that sounds. I liked hanging out with her.
>>
>>18524577
do you want to keep her as a friend? or do you want to fuck her? ask her to hang someplace where you can be active if you two are those kind of people if not then go to a nice quiet restaurant to talk about shit. What state btw?
>>
>>18524630
I want to keep her as a friend. She's been a good friend to me and we're practically inseparable. She's in her home country atm and won't be back until next month. NY.
>>
>>18524577
>I ended up falling for her really hard but I decided not to be a Beta and dated another girl.
>I didn't know what that meant and I decided not to wait around. I went and had a casual fling with a girl in my hometown during the summer
This behavior makes no sense, I think you've been getting some really bad advice. You really like this girl, she obviously likes you, and you keep throwing away your chance with her because you're afraid of serious feelings. You're not going to get a million chances, anon, and you're gonna be really fucking depressed when she hooks up with another guy and stays with him. Life is short
>>
>>18524667
She has a boyfriend. What am I supposed to do? Maybe I am afraid, yes but she's with somebody else, even if she might like me.
>>
>>18524669
Oh, you never mentioned that. In that case, I dunno.
>>
>>18524679
Well. Shit.
>>
>>18524645
>NY
Nigga there's a million things to do in NY state. Just look up the coolest places in NY, set up a day where you're both completely free and just hang out going from one great place to the next. Let her know that she's an important person in you life
>>
>>18524744
I can't argue with that. I don't want to do that unless she reciprocates feelings, though.
>>
>Did I make her jealous
Yes.

You want to friendzone her, aye? Then you should make it clear that you're down to chill but not about smashing.

If you do want to smash, I don't understand what you're doing.
>>
>>18525129
Did you read the responses, Anon? I decided not to stand around and wait for her, since she has a boyfriend. I want to date her but I can't do that.
>>
>>18524669
>She has a boyfriend
Don't mess with this one. Even if you can bed her, it's not worth the stress and drama. Trust me.

If she wants you she needs to drop her boyfriend first. If not then don't entertain her in that way. At most just do some light flirting to keep her interested if you sense she's gonna break up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.